Adderall might be best drug ever

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
I have done so much work and i just feel like a happy nigga

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 61903, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
Tianeptine mogs

send me some bhai

WAIT UNTIL YOUR BRAIN IS FRIED FROM THAT SHIT MY BOY

YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR A FAST DEATH

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence, Eternal_, Deleted member 51781 and 4 others
gonna be feeling like a crackhead soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781

just dont be an addictive low iq retard theory

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

0 iq response, low dose ir adderal when spaced evenly wont fry your brain due to the dopamine receptors being able to recover, if ur abusing adderal ur retarded but then ur not even getting the full benefits when you actually need them

OP don't depend on it, i take it when going out sometimes instead of doing shitty low quality probably laced coke, or i save it and let tolerance go down and use it for big events such as final exams or the release of something ive been looking forward to

Try waiting for the next big videogame release or something pop an addy play some of your favorite music and ull feel the best euphoria ever, sip on caffeine too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 51781 and Mr. President
0 iq response, low dose ir adderal when spaced evenly wont fry your brain due to the dopamine receptors being able to recover, if ur abusing adderal ur retarded but then ur not even getting the full benefits when you actually need them

OP don't depend on it, i take it when going out sometimes instead of doing shitty low quality probably laced coke, or i save it and let tolerance go down and use it for big events such as final exams or the release of something ive been looking forward to

Try waiting for the next big videogame release or something pop an addy play some of your favorite music and ull feel the best euphoria ever, sip on caffeine too
JUST DON'T GET ADDICTED TO A DRUG THAT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE JESUS

I used to snort street grade speed. It has mogged everything else I've tried. I wish it didn't fry brains.

I've never actually tried pharmacy grade speed.

JUST DON'T GET ADDICTED TO A DRUG THAT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE JESUS
low iq.

very easy to not get addicted to things if before you do them for the first time you plan appropriately and prepare different protocols for the case that you do crave it or get withdrawals, not to mention that its not even that addictive if you start with low doses and stay at the low doses with enough down time in between.

also if u got 0 willpower just say that lmao, jfl at people that can't quit cold turkey

This is the first time i have taken it, di you know if modafinil does something similar?

This is the first time i have taken it, di you know if modafinil does something similar?

Its a very different feeling but much more sustainable, currently take it every school day, one 200mg in the morning helps keeps you very focused but its not as intense of a feeling as adderal i like it though because u dont need 100% concentration everyday while in school, it also helps me not crave the focus that adderal gives since i know im still enhacing it with modafinil

My recommendation is you use modafinil as ur main aid and try to limit adderal as much as possible, obviously dont stop taking it but you will enjoy it more when you do in moderation and it will also be much more potent and cheaper lmao.

This way I can save the adderal for only important final exam study grinds, big party events where I want to have 0 inhibition or something else

feel free to pm me for more details, i started recently after recommendation from one of my very knowledgeable friends in biohacking and pharmaceuticals

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Its a very different feeling but much more sustainable, currently take it every school day, one 200mg in the morning helps keeps you very focused but its not as intense of a feeling as adderal i like it though because u dont need 100% concentration everyday while in school, it also helps me not crave the focus that adderal gives since i know im still enhacing it with modafinil

My recommendation is you use modafinil as ur main aid and try to limit adderal as much as possible, obviously dont stop taking it but you will enjoy it more when you do in moderation and it will also be much more potent and cheaper lmao.

This way I can save the adderal for only important final exam study grinds, big party events where I want to have 0 inhibition or something else

feel free to pm me for more details, i started recently after recommendation from one of my very knowledgeable friends in biohacking and pharmaceuticals
Man you are very dumb and stupid, I think everything you wrote is wrong/retarded. stop listening to your "friend" he's making things up based on things hes read from in-psychosis stimulant users on reddit. You should really stop "adding neurotransmitters" to your perfectly functional Brain

Last edited:
When you didn’t read a molecule of OP’s chimp iq ramblings

IMG 1005

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Man you are very dumb and stupid, I think everything you wrote is wrong/retarded
just call stupid theory without saying why

"I think" sick bro ur not even sure and still asserting claims. its working for me and op asked me jfl

just call stupid theory without saying why

"I think" sick bro ur not even sure and still asserting claims. its working for me and op asked me jfl
it's info he gathered from in-psychosis reddit users with drug induced chemical depression

You should really stop "adding" neurotransmitters to your brain its causing you to make stupid posts

it's info he gathered from in-psychosis reddit users with drug induced chemical depression

damn so be it that sucks i guess, gotta make sacrifices though, dont mind sacrificing a couple years if itll lead to a better career and furthering knowledge at a more rapid rate

Man you are very dumb and stupid, I think everything you wrote is wrong/retarded. stop listening to your "friend" he's making things up based on things hes read from in-psychosis stimulant users on reddit. You should really stop "adding neurotransmitters" to your perfectly functional Brain
This is the first and only time i have used it, I dont know the effects but once should not do much harm

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I'm jealous. This concerta stuff is trash and ain't helping me for shit with comp sci 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr. President
B4FB9785 45CF 4DEE 911D 25739051F629

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Mr. President