Adderall vs Semaglutide for weight loss?

D

Deleted member 47180

Kraken
What mogs and why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63781
take speed like a man not that bs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, LegitUser, socialcel and 2 others
ozempic, prob better side effect profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
willpower

• +1
Reactions: descension and socialcel
If you decide on ozempic or a similar weightloss pill remember to collagen-max as hard as you can because ozempic face is definitely not something you want and is honestly sometimes worse than what your face looks like when its fat.

• +1
Do ppl actual use addy just for weight loss?

• +1
What mogs and why
Adderall mogs semaglutide. Multiple friends of mine have taken these and told me their results. The one who took adderall lost 20 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks while the other one lost 7 pounds using semaglutide in month.

Semaglutide also can cause way more side effects that are unwanted from the drug. You could get bloating and Nausea. Idk what else there is. But thats what my friend said happened when he used it. Good luck man.

• +1
Reactions: 4x4rr and Deleted member 47180
If you decide on ozempic or a similar weightloss pill remember to collagen-max as hard as you can because ozempic face is definitely not something you want and is honestly sometimes worse than what your face looks like when its fat.
Imo ozempic face is just leanmaxxed face i dont see how it can cause a worse face? Just be careful to not lose too much weight in little time and ure fine i think

Imo ozempic face is just leanmaxxed face i dont see how it can cause a worse face? Just be careful to not lose too much weight in little time and ure fine i think
sagging skin and jowels are the biggest issues that come with it. Makes you look 20 years older in some cases.

• +1
sagging skin and jowels are the biggest issues that come with it. Makes you look 20 years older in some cases.
But isnt it because you just lose too much weight in a short amount of time? It will happen even with natural weight loss if so , I just need to lose 10-15kgs anyway so idk if i should worry about it unless i lose extreme amounts quickly

But isnt it because you just lose too much weight in a short amount of time? It will happen even with natural weight loss if so , I just need to lose 10-15kgs anyway so idk if i should worry about it unless i lose extreme amounts quickly
its because during natural weightloss you will lose more weight from your body (sagging body skin from those who lose large amounts of weight is an example of this) but not as drastically from your face. Ozempic (because of the process it uses to induce weightloss) causes you to lose that weight drastically through all parts of your body (including your face). This causes the jowels and sagging face that regular weightloss doesnt.

• +1
its because during natural weightloss you will lose more weight from your body (sagging body skin from those who lose large amounts of weight is an example of this) but not as drastically from your face. Ozempic (because of the process it uses to induce weightloss) causes you to lose that weight drastically through all parts of your body (including your face). This causes the jowels and sagging face that regular weightloss doesnt.
Does ozenpic not just make you eat less?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63781 and Deleted member 47180
I did and it says that because food moves slower in your gut you get less hunger signals and eat less
that is one effect but the majority of its affect on your body is through insulin secretion.

(The hormone)
Screenshot 2024 05 26 114644

(It's effects on insulin secretion [which is a release of insulin from your body])
Screenshot 2024 05 26 115236

(what high insulin does)
Screenshot 2024 05 26 115108

with these lowered insulin level your body burns fat faster and stores it less. It especially works on those who do not have elevated insulin levels (unlike those with type 2 diabetes that Ozempic is intended to treat) which is why you lose weight so drastically. The reduced appetite works the same as any other appetite suppressant and does not contribute as much to losing that weight.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-26 115109.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-26 115109.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and Tallest person here
Cheers for putting the effort it into explain,
But if ozempic mimics glp, which increases insulin, and insulin causes food to be stored as fat and puts the brakes on burning fat for food, does this not make it bad for weight loss ?

Cheers for putting the effort it into explain,
But if ozempic mimics glp, which increases insulin, and insulin causes food to be stored as fat and puts the brakes on burning fat for food, does this not make it bad for weight loss ?
insulin secretion meaning it reduces the insulin in your body by discharging from the pancreas it so it does the opposite of high insulin

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and Deleted member 47180
could you elab please?
Riskof nausea vs cardio vascular and psych risks of adderral.
it mimics the hormone GLP-1 which causes weightloss
True.

I don’t think so
I did and it says that because food moves slower in your gut you get less hunger signals and eat less
This as well. I wrote a paper on Semaglutide. Semaglutide has multiple effects, but it's a GLP1 agonist, meaning it mimics the effects of it.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here, Deleted member 63781 and Deleted member 47180
that is one effect but the majority of its affect on your body is through insulin secretion.

(The hormone)
View attachment 2945092
(It's effects on insulin secretion [which is a release of insulin from your body])
View attachment 2945096
(what high insulin does)
View attachment 2945094
with these lowered insulin level your body burns fat faster and stores it less. It especially works on those who do not have elevated insulin levels (unlike those with type 2 diabetes that Ozempic is intended to treat) which is why you lose weight so drastically. The reduced appetite works the same as any other appetite suppressant and does not contribute as much to losing that weight.
nice response , surprised this thread didn't turn into a tiktokcels shitposting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63781
. I wrote a paper on Semaglutide. Semaglutide has multiple effects, but it's a GLP1 agonist, meaning it mimics the effects of it.
can i dm for some questions?

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
What mogs and why
adderall for cognative enhancement, sema for weight loss, its that simple (coming from someone who has taken addy and want to try sema)

also addy might not suppress ur hunger that much, it feels like caffeine when it comes to hunger suppression

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 47180
adderall for cognative enhancement, sema for weight loss, its that simple (coming from someone who has taken addy and want to try sema)

also addy might not suppress ur hunger that much, it feels like caffeine when it comes to hunger suppression
what about sides on addy?

what about sides on addy?
the only health concerning sides are from your heart rate increasing assuming you know what ur doing, have a protocol and stick to it.

and ik some ppl use betablockers to remove the heart side effects
it ur concerned for sides use youtube and google my man

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Sources for Addy in US, or other stims? Darkweb is all meth mixes shit

• +1
Reactions: 4x4rr