Adding everything up, what does your total lookmaxing budget look like? $$$

margotrobbie

margotrobbie

Iron
Costs of surgeries + supplements + treatments + gym membership fees + anything else.
How much will you roughly spend in total & how much do you invest a month? $$$

$50,000

To be spent on many, many, trips to Japan.

Lots and lots of anime, manga, and anime merchandise as well as Japanese videogames.

Or 5,660,250 million yen.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and margotrobbie
$50,000

To be spent on many, many, trips to Japan.

Lots and lots of anime, manga, and anime merchandise as well as Japanese videogames.

Or 5,660,250 million yen.
Hahaha perfect. No hentai?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
It will be around $150k in surgeries in total.

Idk how much I spend a month, probably nothing because I think all 'soft' looksmaxxes are cope and only surgeries are legit.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
It will be around $150k in surgeries in total.

Idk how much I spend a month, probably nothing because I think all 'soft' looksmaxxes are cope and only surgeries are legit.
If not personal, which 1 of those surgeries are taking up the most of your budget? I’m just curious. The only soft look max that I feel are legit is obviously gymcelling & clearing up shit acne

Hahaha perfect. No hentai?

IMG 3843

I lump it in with anime. The plenty of dojinshis I will buy get lumped in with manga.

• +1
If not personal, which 1 of those surgeries are taking up the most of your budget? I’m just curious. The only soft look max that I feel are legit is obviously gymcelling & clearing up shit acne

Internal femur lengthening with Paley, it's $100k + accommodation, food, meds, travel, nurses. $30k in reserve too if complications.

Now that I think about it, my total budget would need to be around $200k if I want to become a full gigachad.

Internal femur lengthening with Paley, it's $100k + accommodation, food, meds, travel, nurses. $30k in reserve too if complications.

Now that I think about it, my total budget would need to be around $200k if I want to become a full gigachad.
Oh shit same here haha, nice man, best of luck to you. Although I don’t plan on going through with it anytime soon, maybe in 2-3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
10k+

• +1
Oh shit same here haha, nice man, best of luck to you. Although I don’t plan on going through with it anytime soon, maybe in 2-3 years.

Good luck to you too, I can see you aren't NPC. We will get far hopefully. Moneymaxxing is the key tbh, your sig is good.

• +1
Very reasonable amount, I’m Sure you should be able to achieve that by 2020.
Does it snow in Alaska?

View attachment 3196
What hooked you the most, the culture, the eye area, the smell, the food, the master knowledge??
Good luck to you too, I can see you aren't NPC. We will get far hopefully. Moneymaxxing is the key tbh, your sig is good.
Definitely man, all about self-employment & investing tbh. Otherwise you’re talking about saving up money for a decade hahah. Thanks brother, appreciate it. We’ll be killin it together in the not too far dystopian future

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unwanted and Never_Began
$21k for jaw implants and rhinoplasty.

I don't think I'll do anything else, but I can afford $20,000 of that. I may delay the rhinoplasty or not do it at all which will mean the thing will only be $14,000

• +1

I don't think I'll do anything else, but I can afford $20,000 of that. I may delay the rhinoplasty or not do it at all which will mean the thing will only be $14,000
Since I need the same things, it will be the same cost for me.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Since I need the same things, it will be the same cost for me.

Except you don't need a custom jawline implant for fuck's sake. All you need are jaw angle implants, and those are like half the price. Your chin is already ideal, or so close to ideal that I'd even recommend fillers or something. You do NOT need the custom jawline implant. Even Barry Eppley would tell you the same thing (though he may not because like all surgeons, he wants money).

Except you don't need a custom jawline implant for fuck's sake. All you need are jaw angle implants, and those are like half the price. Your chin is already ideal, or so close to ideal that I'd even recommend fillers or something. You do NOT need the custom jawline implant. Even Barry Eppley would tell you the same thing (though he may not because like all surgeons, he wants money).
But my jaw is asymmetric bro, can jaw angle implants fix that? I don't think so.

• +1
Ceph scans. Usually it's assymetric because of soft tissue. In that case, jaw angle implants combined with filler are your best bet.
The problem with fillers is, I live in a 3rd world shithole, I can't keep flying to America/Europe to get fillers, so would custom jaw implants be best for me then? Also how often do custom jaw implants need maintenance?

• +1
I'd say hair transplants, but my norwooding will probably be too far gone by ~22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and margotrobbie
The problem with fillers is, I live in a 3rd world shithole, I can't keep flying to America/Europe to get fillers, so would custom jaw implants be best for me then? Also how often do custom jaw implants need maintenance?

They don't need maintenance, as long as they're performed after age 18 and done correctly in the first place. And no, custom jaw implants would NOT be a good idea to combat soft tissue asymmetry. Your jaw would look better but the asymmetry would still be there. If asymmetry is your biggest problem, use fillers. If you want to fix size and asymmetry, use both fillers and an implant.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie and Deleted member 281
They don't need maintenance, as long as they're performed after age 18 and done correctly in the first place. And no, custom jaw implants would NOT be a good idea to combat soft tissue asymmetry. Your jaw would look better but the asymmetry would still be there. If asymmetry is your biggest problem, use fillers. If you want to fix size and asymmetry, use both fillers and an implant.
Ty for your help boyo.:)

• +1
Ty for your help boyo.:)

No problem. By the way, ask your plastic surgeon, it COULD be bone asymmetry. I just assume it isn't - but I can't tell without cephs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Haircut $12
New shower head $35
Toothbrush =$3
confidence=priceless

So the total =OOOVVVEEEERRRR!!!!

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and margotrobbie
No more than 20k. I finish my exams this summer and then I have a year and a half to save up and organise it before I go to uni. For sure I want my nose straightened and to be treated by Mike Mew if I can. Other than that maybe a lip lift and the rest of the money goes to supplements and a gym membership.

• +1
I can spend like $350-400/month on steroids if I really wanted to get serious into it.

• +1
Around $20k

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal and margotrobbie
6k maximum

none of you fuckers are ever dropping more than 10k on looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and TakaRyo
  • +1
I'd say hair transplants, but my norwooding will probably be too far gone by ~22
Are you on finerasteride or dutasteride currently & using rogaine daily?
6k maximum

none of you fuckers are ever dropping more than 10k on looksmaxxing
Haha for majority I agree, but some surgeries are just hella expensive unless you go over-seas. Sometimes it takes a while to save up, but if people can spend shit ton on cars, boats, houses, kids, & other pointless liabilities, then in a good career field u can afford to look max with ease.
Haircut $12
New shower head $35
Toothbrush =$3
confidence=priceless

So the total =OOOVVVEEEERRRR!!!!
That’s the lookmaxing steal of the century?
No more than 20k. I finish my exams this summer and then I have a year and a half to save up and organise it before I go to uni. For sure I want my nose straightened and to be treated by Mike Mew if I can. Other than that maybe a lip lift and the rest of the money goes to supplements and a gym membership.
You’re meeting up with Mike Mew? Is this related to your teeth alignment or jaw or something else?

Last edited:
Are you on finerasteride or dutasteride currently & using rogaine daily?
You’re meeting up with Mike Mew? Is this related to your teeth alignment or jaw or something else?
It depends on if he still has a license to practise this time next year and hopefully for both and just to increase my overall health. Anyone who gets plastic shit put into their face for a nice jaw is just risking relapse and a sagging face like Hugh Hefner's ballbag

It depends on if he still has a license to practise this time next year and hopefully for both and just to increase my overall health. Anyone who gets plastic shit put into their face for a nice jaw is just risking relapse and a sagging face like Hugh Hefner's ballbag
Haha I mean it also all depends & how prestigious of a doctor you go to, that’s why it’s important not to sacrifice cost for urgency, health, or quality.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
14 euros hair pomade
1.50 euros shaving blades
5 euros moisturizer
5 euros face scrub

For a total of 25.50 euros every 3 to 4 months.

• +1
14 euros hair pomade
1.50 euros shaving blades
5 euros moisturizer
5 euros face scrub

For a total of 25.50 euros every 3 to 4 months.

What about deodorant and high quality shower curtains ?

Like a grand a year on mf sups

• +1

you might change your mind about the rhinoplasty if you get a bigger jaw/chin, Large chin can make any shit nose look normal/harmonious

• +1
Like 7k on rhino, when I’m 18

$1.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD