wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
This is a very good thread and it belongs in the BOB section ngl
@RealSurgerymax you should repost it and many other threads of urs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
This is a very good thread and it belongs in the BOB section ngl
@RealSurgerymax you should repost it and many other threads of urs tbh
stupid thread just dont be fat idiot and your face wont be fat simple as that look at mirin he is fat and his face is fat just cut down to 8% now answer my thread about forward growth of maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, RoundHouse, Deleted member 9391 and 4 others
stupid thread just dont be fat idiot and your face wont be fat simple as that look at mirin he is fat and his face is fat just cut down to 8% now answer my thread about forward growth of maxilla
ur one of the lowest iq users tbh ngl
change ur avi, coomer

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Ocelot, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: wasted
ur one of the lowest iq users tbh ngl
change ur avi, coomer
why tf are you raging at me what did I do to piss you of f I personally love all people thats just the way it is but I see this forum hate me fuck this cruel world

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and wasted
why tf are you raging at me what did I do to piss you of f I personally love all people thats just the way it is but I see this forum hate me fuck this cruel world
i dont hate u lol

• Love it
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
just leanmax and don't worry about any of this shit

Another thing to note is when u do cut/bulk cycles, I'm pretty sure fat distribution in your face changes. For example say you're at 20% bf and you have a lot of buccal fat stored. Then you cut down to 10% and therefore lose the buccal fat. If you bulk up again, you may not gain fat in the buccal area, even though prior to cutting, you stored fat there.

This is what i experienced, and I think others have as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Another thing to note is when u do cut/bulk cycles, I'm pretty sure fat distribution in your face changes. For example say you're at 20% bf and you have a lot of buccal fat stored. Then you cut down to 10% and therefore lose the buccal fat. If you bulk up again, you may not gain fat in the buccal area, even though prior to cutting, you stored fat there.

This is what i experienced, and I think others have as well.
No buccal fat doesnt go away, it must be surgically removed

No buccal fat doesnt go away, it must be surgically removed
You can but you need to be very lean to see if you can lose the fat there (sub 10%). If youre very lean and still have buccal fat, that's when you get buccal fat removal surgery.

I agree with him on some points, but I disagree in regards to injecting fat-dissolvant into the nasolabial fold itself. I think, cosmetically, it would exacerbate the problem quite substantially.

Also, fat-dissolvant is injected superficially into the fatty adipose tissue. In this layer, in the nasolabial region, resides the superior facial artery. Injecting or irritating this facial artery can result in moderate to severe facial paralysis, which will have you looking like a stroke victim - quite literally.

No research exists to suggest whether the paralysis would be temporary, or permanent. But, it's not something I would want to risk.

• +1
Reactions: wasted