ADHD MEANS I WILL NEVER BE NT

plneet

plneet

Product of environment (5'10 166 lbs)
I can't learn with ADHD, I tried coding but once it got hard I got meds. They worked and made me realize how shit my focus was, I legit lose focus every 5 seconds it's insane. Can't take meds though because I felt like I was going insane. So because I can't learn I can't do collage without meds it would be a waste of time. Relationships are so hard because I don't give a shit about what people are saying and I sometimes sperg something to try make it interesting but people are boring and evil so they they wouldn't ever go deep in a conversation just shit talk others about nothing. Because ADHD I can't be NT in learning, hard to be in relationships, hard to consume main-stream media only anime and high bpm j-pop, very hard to relation to most people. I will have to fake the rest of my life or find an autstic gf who would still have a 7/10 chad-lite if not me

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, stevielake, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
you are nt

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
Posting essays on obscure forums is the most NT thing you can do wym?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Toth's thot and fjor2096
plneet

you are nt
nt would imply being typical and being able to fit into groups. In my freshmen year of highschool the times that I've talked I have been sent to the principles office because the teacher though I was suicidal and acting weird. In the halls staff goes up to me and asks "Is everything ok?" because there is apparently something so off about me

Attachments

• eb655a237d44b2b9e2c321c7a7449a9f.png
    eb655a237d44b2b9e2c321c7a7449a9f.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
adhd means ure a faggot

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and datboijj
did you drop out of college?

did you drop out of college?
I'm not going because I'm already failing two of my classes high school senior, I can easily cheat and get decent grades but I'm not going to collage so I won't even put that effort in

Launch everything. Try everything. You can’t say you lost until you’re out of options and out of time. Even when backed against the wall, try something, anything.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
take some adderrall you'll be fine. Compared to Autism, you're NT.

Lol no such thing as ADHD nigga. Vyvance good for studying tho :what:

take some adderrall you'll be fine. Compared to Autism, you're NT.
What is it about adhd that makes someone 'not NT' to the point it's an excuse as to why girls do'nt like you? What would the symptoms/ behaviour be like?
I think of adhd as just being a bit hyperactive? I have lots of hyper/loud friends who slay. Also adhd = low inhibition?? (good)

Some people make adhd sound like autism or something (not being able to hold a convo/blank mind/awkwardness etc). Is that a different type of adhd? are their meds to help whatever kind of adhd that is to become 'normal'/NT?

Last edited:
I can't learn with ADHD, I tried coding but once it got hard I got meds. They worked and made me realize how shit my focus was, I legit lose focus every 5 seconds it's insane. Can't take meds though because I felt like I was going insane. So because I can't learn I can't do collage without meds it would be a waste of time. Relationships are so hard because I don't give a shit about what people are saying and I sometimes sperg something to try make it interesting but people are boring and evil so they they wouldn't ever go deep in a conversation just shit talk others about nothing. Because ADHD I can't be NT in learning, hard to be in relationships, hard to consume main-stream media only anime and high bpm j-pop, very hard to relation to most people. I will have to fake the rest of my life or find an autstic gf who would still have a 7/10 chad-lite if not me