I got kicked out from restaurant

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I got kicked out from restaurant..Story is real btw
So I took like 800 dollars and went to some brazilian steakhouse buffet, and in case u guys dont know how brazilian steakhouses don't work you basically pay like a shit ton of money at first then they give you infinite food like till you can't eat, they make profit because people pay 800 then the price of the steak they eat is like 200 at best because they can't eat much you know steak makes you full quick, but no..I literally sat and ate for 5 hours straight I ate for hours I couldnt stop eating the steak was so juicy it was so soft juicy and so easy to chew it didn't get mushy when you chewed too much it was perfectly medium rare then some niggas came and took the steak out of my hand and took me out, im guessing i made them lose money from eating that much or something, i was about to cry because i was so sad and my voice was cracking like "Why why are you guys kicking me out 😢 " and i was dropping tears because I was sad that they were kicking me out then i left.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Deleted member 48689, Hernan and 3 others
I got kicked out from restaurant..Story is real btw
So I took like 800 dollars and went to some brazilian steakhouse buffet, and in case u guys dont know how brazilian steakhouses don't work you basically pay like a shit ton of money at first then they give you infinite food like till you can't eat, they make profit because people pay 800 then the price of the steak they eat is like 200 at best because they can't eat much you know steak makes you full quick, but no..I literally sat and ate for 5 hours straight I ate for hours I couldnt stop eating the steak was so juicy it was so soft juicy and so easy to chew it didn't get mushy when you chewed too much it was perfectly medium rare then some niggas came and took the steak out of my hand and took me out, im guessing i made them lose money from eating that much or something, i was about to cry because i was so sad and my voice was cracking like "Why why are you guys kicking me out 😢 " and i was dropping tears because I was sad that they were kicking me out then i left.
You can sue them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, sub5c3l and Iasacrko
1D1F3CB6 3317 4674 99FA C94F12F528FA

• JFL
Reactions: losthope, brucewayne78, Kazey and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, asdvek and NoseProphecy
Take them to court Fr this is false advertisement
I just wanted to eat some food man i was hungry i didnt eat properly for like 3 days

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
It’s an all you can eat .They cannot kick you out legally unless there was a time limit.
Ok i read their guidelines the time limit is 8 hours i was in for 5 hours. How do I sue can you teach me how to sue

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and NoseProphecy
It’s an all you can eat .They cannot kick you out legally unless there was a time limit.
I just wanted to eat some food man i was hungry i didnt eat properly for like 3 days
Nigga u can make some real money off this tbh take them to court asap

Especially if it’s a big name or some shit they can’t kick u out if they advertise all u can eat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, PickleTheSlayer, asdvek and 2 others
Ok i read their guidelines the time limit is 8 hours i was in for 5 hours. How do I sue can you teach me how to sue
Idk lol. Maybe type this on Reddit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and sub5c3l
Nigga u can make some real money off this tbh take them to court asap

Especially if it’s a big name or some shit they can’t kick u out if they advertise all u can eat
OP is one of the biggest larpers on forum, all his stories are tales

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Tho I don’t understand how it works idk if there’s any way to prove exactly how long u were in there for and when they kicked u out

• +1
Tho I don’t understand how it works idk if there’s any way to prove exactly how long u were in there for and when they kicked u out
Yea true

FUARKKKKKKKKK. ENOUGH. IM SUING THEM. ENOUGH. IM FUCKING SUING THEM. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS ENJOY SOME STEAK. WHY CAN'T I FUCKING HAVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD? THIS WAS THE LAST DROP AFTER ALL THAT SHIT HAPPENED NOW I CANT EVEN ENJOY MY FOOD. IM SUING THE NIGGERS.

• JFL
FUARKKKKKKKKK. ENOUGH. IM SUING THEM. ENOUGH. IM FUCKING SUING THEM. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS ENJOY SOME STEAK. WHY CAN'T I FUCKING HAVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD? THIS WAS THE LAST DROP AFTER ALL THAT SHIT HAPPENED NOW I CANT EVEN ENJOY MY FOOD. IM SUING THE NIGGERS.
Yeah try it lol. Just go to them and convey it to them. They might try to compensate u with free food (most likely not since they kicked u out LOL). You need a lawyer tho. Brazilian bbq are notorious for this btw

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Yeah try it lol. Just go to them and convey it to them. They might try to compensate u with free food (most likely not since they kicked u out LOL). You need a lawyer tho. Brazilian bbq are notorious for this btw
Nah i am denying the free food that they will give to compensate i want money. Thanks for the help bhais I knew this forum would be helpful

• Love it
You can easily take revenge on them and sabotage their business, just spread some shit, piss and garbage around their restaurant, throwing some rotten fruits and vegetables can also attract insects and birds, many customers will start to avoid it, because of the smell.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and sub5c3l