ADHD Meds make me calm af WTF?

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
I was prescribed 18mg Concerta daily from my psychiatrist because I faked my ADHD to her. (Btw, that hoe wrote my height at 59 inches when I said I was 5'9. So I got the lowest dose possible cuz apparently I am like 4'9 in computer records)

Anyways, concerta is a long term release of methylphenidate (AKA Ritalin). It acts for around 10 hours, and pushes out medication through osmosis in pill. I took of tablet coating and removed the push layer. I made it instant release basically, because long term release didn't do anything to me.

What's weird tho is that I did feel effect from that. But it didn't make me hyped up and shit like people constantly be describing. It actually made me super fucking calm. It's like I reached Zen mode meditation level type of shit. I couldn't get angry. What the fuck.

Any smartcels can help? (@Ritalincel maybe?)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and datboijj
Isn't that what it's supposed to do?? Adhd people are hyperactive (hyped up) so a medication for it would calm you down??

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Isn't that what it's supposed to do?? Adhd people are hyperactive (hyped up) so a medication for it would calm you down??
Ye but I don't have ADHD. It should hype me up and make me more energized. I am the opposite of hyperactive

yeah thats their purpose dipshit

yeah thats their purpose dipshit
No fucking shit that's the purpose, you monkey. If a person with ADHD snorts meth, he will feel calmer too.

I DONT HAVE FUCKING ADHD, SO I SHOULD FEEL THE FUCKING SPEED HIGH YOU MONGOLOID.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
No fucking shit that's the purpose, you monkey. If a person with ADHD snorts meth, he will feel calmer too.

I DONT HAVE FUCKING ADHD, SO I SHOULD FEEL THE FUCKING SPEED HIGH YOU MONGOLOID.
do meth then

• JFL
Why would you "fake ADHD"?

Maybe you have ADD

• JFL
You have add bro