ADHDcels plz GTFIH

Swarthy Knight

Swarthy Knight

Sphinx
WTF do you niggas do to pay attention in class?? Im legit considering taking fuck loads of Concerta until I overdose :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
i don’t even give shit about school anymore lmao i’m failing all my classes

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
COLOURBOX23115785.jpg

• Love it
WTF do you niggas do to pay attention in class?? Im legit considering taking fuck loads of Concerta until I overdose :soy:
i’m trying to get adderal from my friend and i have add tho

• Hmm...
Hahahahs I slept in class everyday for 6 years or rotted on my phone. I graduated with like a 3.1 or some shit cuz I took APs which were actually easier than regular math & science courses.

• Woah
Adderall Vyvanse
Don't abuse it

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and TsarTsar444
Adderall Vyvanse
Don't abuse it
Heard there's been a shortage on Addy lately, but I'll consider it. Are either of them more effective than Concerta tho?

Heard there's been a shortage on Addy lately, but I'll consider it. Are either of them more effective than Concerta tho?
Try concerta first to see if it works on you, its safer then amphetamines

• +1
very few ppl actually have ADHD

you need a father who's gonna beat some discipline into you because gen Z are so soft and cuck as fuck

Try concerta first to see if it works on you, its safer then amphetamines
I've been on concerta on and off for a few months at the lowest dose, didn't help all that much. My doc just bumped it up today tho so hopefully it will improve..

What makes it safer than amphetamines tho? I thought wasn't much of a difference between the two

I've been on concerta on and off for a few months at the lowest dose, didn't help all that much. My doc just bumped it up today tho so hopefully it will improve..

What makes it safer than amphetamines tho? I thought wasn't much of a difference between the two
You been on 18mg? I don't find concerta effective at all until it reaches 54mg. But its the most inferior drug for ADHD management for me personally, instant MPH (ritalin) beats it and itself beaten by amphetamine meds hard

Amphetamines push your brain to higher limits by forcing more dopamine in neurons, methylphenidate only uses the existing dopamine by trapping the molecules in the pre synaptic spaces

• +1
Reactions: zerfav and Swarthy Knight
You been on 18mg? I don't find concerta effective at all until it reaches 54mg.
Yeah I was on 18 mg. Jumping to 36 now
But its the most inferior drug for ADHD management for me personally, instant MPH (ritalin) beats it and itself beaten by amphetamine meds hard
Ya I read Ritalin is more intense, but the effects are shorter lasting so I guess you'd need to take it multiple times a day.

Did you notice if the sides were different at all when you tried different drugs, or was it all more or less the same?

If you are serious about it, lower your tech usage and stimulating activities. They are high stimulation, when you go to study(low stimulation), you are unable to. You need to accept boredom

Like eating tasty food then going back to boring healthy bland food. You are gonna find it hard.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, shalomnigga and Swarthy Knight
Yeah I was on 18 mg. Jumping to 36 now

Ya I read Ritalin is more intense, but the effects are shorter lasting so I guess you'd need to take it multiple times a day.

Did you notice if the sides were different at all when you tried different drugs, or was it all more or less the same?
Yes, methylphenidate had quite worse side effects in terms of anxiety and the comedown was much worse, meanwhile the withdrawals with it almost didn't exist so i would be just normal when i used to stop taking it. Amphetamines are the opposite of the stuff i mentioned here

• +1
Modafinil most uni 🔌 have this