Life starts at 4.5psl tbh

whats does that convert to

Your svm goes beyond htn rating. Being lazy chadlite is my dream.

Tbh he is masc meso-brachy which nt people time and time again have proved they do like but less than other well developed skulls.so he is 6.75/8 PSL. Don't get me wrong that's still 1 in 75 million but superior skull exist someone like mukasa kagonge is 7 PSL
I think broderick has higher psl
But mukasa appears more appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
I think broderick has higher psl
But mukasa appears more appeal
I think mukasa has both more tbh. Because tall skull with almost no flaws.meanwhile Broderick although very high PSL sometimes bones don't pop as much.

To be fair I legit go outside to farm attention
I jòg outside shirtless
Walk around big malls in tanktops for hours looking for iois buying random shit
nah do ppl actually believe this larp ? arent you 5ft6 lol ?

I think mukasa has both more tbh. Because tall skull with almost no flaws.meanwhile Broderick although very high PSL sometimes bones don't pop as much.
No I've done his math he has shit ratios

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and looksmac
nah do ppl actually believe this larp ? arent you 5ft6 lol ?
It gives subhumans like yourself a chance at thinking you could mog anything besides a literal paper bag

It gives subhumans like yourself a chance at thinking you could mog anything besides a literal paper bag
this is such a trauma response man ...
i believe you've been so abused when you were subhuman and after ascension you've been struck by a superiority complex , ik its hard to adapt when you've never fitted in before
no surgery for you DNA man

and i brutally mog you btw

this is such a trauma response man ...
i believe you've been so abused when you were subhuman and after ascension you've been struck by a superiority complex , ik its hard to adapt when you've never fitted in before
no surgery for you DNA man

and i brutally mog you btw
No you're like nowhere close lol
Also your phenotype looks dark indian

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No you're like nowhere close lol
Also your phenotype looks dark indian
see my pics in actual normal lighting and not using a shitty webcam you will see i am very light brown
every feature i have is better than yours except bigonial width and its debatable if your ogree jaw is actually appealing

see my pics in actual normal lighting and not using a shitty webcam you will see i am very light brown
every feature i have is better than yours except bigonial width and its debatable if your ogree jaw is actually appealing
Literally no girls like u except a weird niche of emo girls online man lol. Idk why u think u can mog anything tbh you're mtn. Like you couldn't even beat an mtn black deadhead even from pheno alone Lol

Last edited:
idk where you got that info from ...
Yeah but idk wym about Having better features
I measured ur face and ur stuff is like close to mine
You even have the comically high fwhr and high brows failo lol
But u can't win
I'm black jacked and u look indian and u look like a shark
Screenshot 20240528 174624 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20240528 174150 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20240528 173718 Chrome

Edit no your midface ratio is like 1.2 and you have a .5esr
No u don't mog me
Screenshot 20240528 175046 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20240528 175025 ImageMeter

You thought I wouldn't actually check your features didn't u

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yeah but idk wym about Having better features
better eyes and better zygots also as i said the jaw is debatable , do you not get called on your jaw
I measured ur face and ur stuff is like close to mine
most of my ratios are ideal or close to ideal except mouth to nose since my mouth is relatively narrow
You even have the comically high fwhr and high brows failo lol
wdym comically large lol , my FWHR is at 1.85 and my brows arent low set but they arent high either , at least not as high as yours...

better eyes and better zygots also as i said the jaw is debatable , do you not get called on your jaw

most of my ratios are ideal or close to ideal except mouth to nose since my mouth is relatively narrow

wdym comically large lol , my FWHR is at 1.85 and my brows arent low set but they arent high either , at least not as high as yours...
Your fwhr is 1.75 and your nose is too big.
My brows are higher but I have none of the flaws posted lol. They're like outlier tier too man.
Screenshot 20240528 175405 ImageMeter

You just have better zygos and slightly lower brows
And your chin looks weak and jaw even more soft

You might even have too much pct
Man you're a clown

Measuring FWHR with high browed people is a pain in the ass, as there’s no definite point where your face “ends”.

Could be either between the brows, or just above the eyes, leading to vastly different results.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Measuring FWHR with high browed people is a pain in the ass, as there’s no definite point where your face “ends”.

Could be either between the brows, or just above the eyes, leading to vastly different results.
Yeah it's annoying
I don't know how to actually do it.
If you give me the above the eyes my harmony for the front shoots up to like 80% lol
However I do at the brows

And you don't have better eyes
Your eye spacing is outlier tier cooked and if you have too much pct lol.
It's pretty shit just like mine but you deluded yourself otherwise
The Mathcis here lol

The Mathcis here lol
on an opposite day ...

the ratio is off because of the mouth not the nose ( ironically foids tend to say i have a good nose )

i can agree it can be wider , although its square tho

jfl dont you see the angularity ??
U look like a shark. I mean ig you have angularity but it's not like lite tier.
You're gl but u need a reality check pajeet

The Mathcis here lol
my outher canthus is literally straight lol , my PCT comes from the sharp downturned medial canthus
also my "eye spacing" look off to you because of my wide pfl , its a striking feature and thats why my eyes are the most feature that get complimented

U look like a shark. I mean ig you have angularity but it's not like lite tier.
You're gl but u need a reality check pajeet
i dont believe i am lite either , i am htn realistically and lite in my niche

• +1
my outher canthus is literally straight lol , my PCT comes from the sharp downturned medial canthus
also my "eye spacing" look off to you because of my wide pfl , its a striking feature and thats why my eyes are the most feature that get complimented
U have too much pct for ur harmony
I think these are all pheno problems because you actually have a fuck loaf og shit wrong

4.3 is high mtn
4 5 is flat 6
so ur basically saying life starts at HTN in ur title lol

but u used the psl scale to obscure this meaning so ppl wouldn't say it's water

• +1
U have too much pct for ur harmony
you probably measured wrong here because when i see myself in the mirror i almost never see a PCT , its always a neutral CT and when you really focus to see the medial canthus it appears positive , just like atesh and gandy

do you agree with the eye spacing part ?

Crazy how u guys live ngl
0 attention from from
Legit do you just post on here out of loneliness?? Im waiting for a girl to pick Me up to fuck before she goes to work
6psl*

• So Sad
you probably measured wrong here because when i see myself in the mirror i almost never see a PCT , its always a neutral CT and when you really focus to see the medial canthus it appears positive , just like atesh and gandy

do you agree with the eye spacing part ?
Need closer pic
Also I checked atesh harmony
It's like htn tier because of that.
It's about 76% overall
Sometimes the downturned can be too striking and it offsets harmony. I think gandy loses some pts fornit too due to pct and it disrupts his eye spacing
But u get pts for the feature.

Face is the middle one. Is it possible to have the skull index brachy with a face of meso or no?
Your index is your skull so then your meso.

4048318_1712146782733.png

i saw some guys giving him 90% harmony and i personally think he has top harmony compared to most psl gods
Nah he's not even close to 90
It's becausebhis face is ultra fucking wide like 99th percentile and the insanely striking eyes

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
4048318_1712146782733.png

i saw some guys giving him 90% harmony and i personally think he has top harmony compared to most psl gods
Ur right btw
Ur pct is like 5.5 or slightly under ideal at flat 5
It's good tho

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Rivers of Nihil
I need to add FI to my formula
Also remember that brachy shifted skull's which are feminine mog. Because dicaprio was a heartthrob with it. Its the masc brachy shifted that is called "too wide" by nt people. Eg:-drago.so someone like barrett absolutely is above 7 PSL. One of the 14 who is. Honestly drago doesn't because of being meso-brachy masc imo.

• +1
4 is fine if you're gymcelled to oblivion ngl
niggas will admit gymmaxxed = attractive to all girls then turn around and tell everyone to become an nt twink

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
niggas will admit gymmaxxed = attractive to all girls then turn around and tell everyone to become an nt twink

jfl
Ofc
That's how you stiff the competition

• +1
Reactions: mug and cytoplasm
Ofc
That's how you stiff the competition
niggas be like "gym is for ogre girls like thin boys"

then when someone posts a chav uk slayer built like a tank everyone is (suprised pikachu)

• +1