Adin Ross moved to Canada thinking it was gonna be a civilized society like the US, WRONG

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
Reality check is that he came to a 3rd world shitskinned shithole
@yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jonnyboi, WeiWei and 6 others
Civilized society the US? :forcedsmile:

Even a Jew like him is Enraged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Jonnyboi, WeiWei and 2 others
Indians are invasive species

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, WeiWei, rooman and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, watah, Chadeep and 6 others
he is the explanation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WeiWei, rooman and 2 others
Imagine living ur whole life in a great country happy with ur life, then suddenly one a day an infestation of stinky curry shitskins move to ur city. Slowly u begin to realize the numbers of such shitskins continues to grow at an alarming rate, ur fate is sealed u now live Ina 3rd world country filled with shitskins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, rooman, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
His kind is reason for that :Comfy::Comfy:

Imagine living ur whole life in a great country happy with ur life, then suddenly one a day an infestation of stinky curry shitskins move to ur city. Slowly u begin to realize the numbers of such shitskins continues to grow at an alarming rate, ur fate is sealed u now live Ina 3rd world country filled with shitskins
Couldn't have said it better myself

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

“And he’s a Jewish kid too”

and you can't even say a word to critisize it 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
and you can't even say a word to critisize it 😂
What? What r u saying I’m too pussy to do anything about it? There’s no shitskins around me.

I’m just giving a realistic and very real situation that a lot of people deal with

And y do u bring that up? R u a shitskin Indian As well?

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
What? What r u saying I’m too pussy to do anything about it? There’s no shitskins around me.

I’m just giving a realistic and very real situation that a lot of people deal with
i'm not rubbing it in ur face i'm just adding on to the scenario you depicted that ontop off all of the grievences the canadian may have he cant say a word to critisize it else he's condemned as a nazi
And y do u bring that up? R u a shitskin Indian As well?
no

• +1
Reactions: Goth
I went to Toronto last summer for a few days and it was infested by curries

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Indian's mog and many people have a problem with that. It's lonely at the top.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and GigaStacySexual