I was gonna post a full time line of what happened +

an updated list of users who recently left

Both wouldve hit 1k+ views 50 replies

I cant stop crying

@SayNoToRotting @Deliciadecu @wellthatsucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Alexanderr and AspiringChad
Live footage of Serge rejoicing now that Lookism is dead.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Arkantos, TheChosenChad and 6 others
I was gonna post a full time line of what happened +

an updated list of users who recently left

Both wouldve hit 1k+ views 50 replies

I cant stop crying

@SayNoToRotting @Deliciadecu @wellthatsucks
Oh yeh I remember u saying u had 2 threads in mind

giphy.gif
F821E03C 124E 4746 8327 EF6DA9D6CEF2

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Alexanderr

giphy.gif
one of the lookism admins @theliechsteiner said they were gonna try to buy incel.co soon idk if she was serious

Where will @JustChris find his narcissistic supplies now that he is already banned here for excessively doing so :cry: :unsure:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 656, Pendejo and 5 others
one of the lookism admins @theliechsteiner said they were gonna try to buy incel.co soon idk if she was serious
She jokes around a lot. Some people actually believe it was an inside job because of that loll

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I just learned that lookism had a good moderator

She jokes around a lot. Some people actually believe it was an inside job because of that loll
She’s a foid mod

A foid buying incels.is

Incels allowing to be sold to a foid

Hahahahaha no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DidntRead, Pendejo and 1 other person
@wellthatsucks who are you on lookism.net?

• +1
Now the hacker is waiting and going to sell the info for a couple thousand dollars
Like passwords email and even the database maybe...

It is over

I must change my passwords right the fuck now and terminate the email
Lookism is a database dump now

Be ready for some article by some liberal feed about this shit or idfk

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Alexanderr and Dude420
Now the hacker is waiting and going to sell the info for a couple thousand dollars

It is over

This is very disturbing.

• +1
its fucking over mein nibbas

i just used emails that didnt even exist - im i safe?

The Liechtensteiner was promoted to the Administrative team. Hmm...before the site shut down, they made a comment saying they hired Russian Hackers to shut ddos rival sites, when Lookism first was created, and this was a sort of revenge attack. But he deleted that fairly quickly. It was in the 'I am in contact with Admin' thread. Also stated that "surgerymaxxing is as real as 1984's Emmanuel Goldstein"

It's obvious Admin and Liechtensteiner concocted the story of an inside job, because they were embarrassed at how piss poor the security was on that site, and didn't want to lose any more members. So they rather blame the Mod team, than take full responsibility.

Admin didn't care about this, until it was too late. Now the damage is beyond repair.

I laugh at how he claims to be in contact with FBI. You really think we believe that you, the owner of a site filled with CP enthusiasts, and members glorifying mass shooters is working with the FBI.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, AspiringChad and Alexanderr
JFL at sin and josh being part of some conspiracy to move everyone to a new site. Admin let the hacking happen for 2 days before he stepped in. Super moderators are powerless at MyBB exploits. WTF was sin and josh supposed to do. Very shady shit going on ngl.

There were many alts, but for sure there was at least ~30 active users on the shitty advice and anoter ~30 on the looksmaxxing section (although 'active' on that section means once a week tbh)
No

• +1

It is over

Cope, if there is any personal information attributable to your acct you can get doxxed. Just keep a low profile if that's the case.
If you talk about going ER a lot cops might be interested in knowing your IP and service provider but seems quite improbable. But if you're a serious domestic terrorist threat living in a FVEYES associated country they have other ways of finding out anyway. Also a couple grand is way overpriced, most of that login info is worthless given that everyone knows the site's been compromised and quite possibly never coming back.
i just used emails that didnt even exist - im i safe?
Yes

• +1
just lol at using your main email when you could literally register with email account that didnt even exist

cage

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheChosenChad and AspiringChad
So I'm still not sure I understand. I have an account there but haven't gone to the site for some time. Am I at risk because of this shit?

• +1
JFL at sin and josh being part of some conspiracy to move everyone to a new site. Admin let the hacking happen for 2 days before he stepped in. Super moderators are powerless at MyBB exploits. WTF was sin and josh supposed to do. Very shady shit going on ngl.
Both r innocent
So I'm still not sure I understand. I have an account there but haven't gone to the site for some time. Am I at risk because of this shit?
Delete the email

If u use the same password elsewhere change it now
Cope, if there is any personal information attributable to your acct you can get doxxed. Just keep a low profile if that's the case.
If you talk about going ER a lot cops might be interested in knowing your IP and service provider but seems quite improbable. But if you're a serious domestic terrorist threat living in a FVEYES associated country they have other ways of finding out anyway. Also a couple grand is way overpriced, most of that login info is worthless given that everyone knows the site's been compromised and quite possibly never coming back.

Yes
The guy who told of the exploit such a database dump goes for 20k plus

No clue tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
a hacker doxxed the whole website through a XSS vulnerability because admin didnt bother to update his site.
he got a shit ton of email adresses and ip adresses,
I just made an account a week ago:feelsmega::feelstrash:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, TheChosenChad, DidntRead and 2 others
Both r innocent

Delete the email

If u use the same password elsewhere change it now
But isnt any info already logged? I still dont understand what can be done knowing a email I made just for one site?

The Liechtensteiner was promoted to the Administrative team. Hmm...before the site shut down, they made a comment saying they hired Russian Hackers to shut ddos rival sites, when Lookism first was created, and this was a sort of revenge attack. But he deleted that fairly quickly. It was in the 'I am in contact with Admin' thread. Also stated that "surgerymaxxing is as real as 1984's Emmanuel Goldstein"

It's obvious Admin and Liechtensteiner concocted the story of an inside job, because they were embarrassed at how piss poor the security was on that site, and didn't want to lose any more members. So they rather blame the Mod team, than take full responsibility.

Admin didn't care about this, until it was too late. Now the damage is beyond repair.

I laugh at how he claims to be in contact with FBI. You really think we believe that you, the owner of a site filled with CP enthusiasts, and members glorifying mass shooters is working with the FBI.
Jfl jfl jfl wtf
Guys this is no joke I have a shit ton of people’s ip email address etc

He even dumped lichensteinenreeee or wtv password and all

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
what are the downsides of getting doxxed srs? having ur real name on the registered email and thats it? lots of drama queens creating fake drama for excitement

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Scarface and dogtown
The worst case scenario is this:

.Lookism logs all current and former ip addresses that youve logged into your account on. - so even if you logged in once without a vpn your screwed.
.Lookism logs all current and former email addresses and passwords - self-explanitory
what are the downsides of getting doxxed srs? having ur real name on the registered email and thats it? lots of drama queens creating fake drama for excitement
Blackmail
Snooping
Ddos

Jfl jfl jfl wtf

Yeah but that password is useless if the site is down kek

• +1
JFL HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH INDIRECTLY A FOID CAUSED ALL THIS SHIT

she was made mod and made a conspiracy theory that lookism mods turned on admin

I am busy right now. Does it matter if I do this tomorrow instead?
I don’t know bro

I didn’t even change mine
I will tell as much as I can

I don’t know bro

I didn’t even change mine
I will tell as much as I can
This image was just posted jfl

Idk what to think of it

Likely fake so removed
I doubt IT caused this

It is over

FUUUUUCK!! I gonna have to change all my passwords!

IT'S OVER! SO MUCH WORK TO DO

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DidntRead, Alexanderr and 3 others
Blackmail
Snooping
Ddos
- majority don't have real name in email
- hacker might not be able to find info about them even with their real name
- blackmail because of what? posting on a forum? oh I'm sure they'll be intimidated as hell :lul:
now what are the odds that the victim has: his real name on the email- hacker finds his social media -victom posted some shit worthy of a blackmail
stop creating fake drama kids. entertain yourselves with something else

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DidntRead, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person

Lol at giving women power. You know they abuse it.

• +1
Fuck this shit. Lookism was my home.

And they took it away just like that.
Fuck the hackers fuck mods fuck admin

Fuck everyone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Master, quinn24, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
- majority don't have real name in email
- hacker might not be able to find info about them even with their real name
- blackmail because of what? posting on a forum? oh I'm sure they'll be intimidated as hell :lul:
now what are the odds that the victim has: his real name on the email- hacker finds his social media -victom posted some shit worthy of a blackmail
stop creating fake drama kids. entertain yourselves with something else

Thats very likely. Jawanomics used his real email with his name + last two years of bday 19XX. IP address revealed exact city and location. Combine that with all his stories and you can narrow him down easily. Then blackmail him.

This is serious stuff man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and AspiringChad
7816D69F D5C1 4AB0 AF97 DCDEF34CDE26

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Npcdoomer, Alexanderr, MrGlutton and 3 others
Thats very likely. Jawanomics used his real email with his name + last two years of bday 19XX. IP address revealed exact city and location. Combine that with all his stories and you can narrow him down easily. Then blackmail him.

This is serious stuff man.
yeah but the majority of posters could just shrugg it off. is the doxx thread still available somewhere anyway?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Jfl jfl jfl wtf

wtv password? lichtensteiner got hacked too? lmao

yeah but the majority of posters could just shrugg it off. is the doxx thread still available somewhere anyway?
Yes its archived. That reminds me i need to report that archive.

That confirms what surgerymaxxing said though about it being a hired attack from the reddit anti incel sub group.

I know some people thought surgerymaxxing and dimez were one in the same, but I don't think so.

You notice how some users were targeted more than others. That's what makes me cast dubious light on the theory that it was an inside job like Admin and Liech wants us to believe.

It’s all IT’s fault

We must prepare a autistic counterattack

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Alexanderr, Scarface and 3 others
I had acc with 0 posts

• JFL
Reactions: heroinfather and The Dude Abides