Administratior just called me "the really quiet kid in the corner"

Incognegro

Incognegro

Banned
I'm in afterschool detention rn and they didn't even know I was there. The foid administrator described me as "the really quiet kid in the corner". It truly never fucking began for me.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and karbo
I tried not to be quiet too that's the saddest part. And right across from me is some sophomore on the football team who's talking about how he fought a kid in the bathroom with his dad lol

I tried not to be quiet too that's the saddest part. And right across from me is some sophomore on the football team who's talking about how he fought a kid in the bathroom with his dad lol
what did you do jfl

This site is becoming “my day at school”.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2227, Peachy and 2 others
quiet kid in the corner aka friendless loser school shooter

My life is shit
i can tell. you come to a looksmaxxing site to talk about highschool instead of talking about it to your irl friends cus u dont have any

i can tell. you come to a looksmaxxing site to talk about highschool instead of talking about it to your irl friends cus u dont have any
I have no friends lol you know

• So Sad
Reactions: william
I used to get suspended for Nazi propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: Incognegro
u have definitely been put on a watch list for potential school shooters guaranteed. she prob also informed the dept of homeland security

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and BigBiceps
I'm in afterschool detention rn and they didn't even know I was there. The foid administrator described me as "the really quiet kid in the corner". It truly never fucking began for me.
Fuck them your are a real human bean and not those degenerate NPCs normies filths
I used to get suspended for Nazi propaganda
Based
This site is becoming “my day at school”.
We need to help the younglings

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro
u have definitely been put on a watch list for potential school shooters guaranteed. she prob also informed the dept of homeland security
Probably tbh