Adolf Hitler was the most realest man in history.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Looks/ physical appearance are the only thing that matter in this world. A 6'3 nordic gigachad with an iq of 80, still has more genetic worth than his 5'10 nerdiccel recessed face 180 IQ scientist counterpart, and women think the same as well.

We are animals just like any other species of animals on this planet. Our most basic biological imperative is literally to reproduce, have offspring and pass on genes. Sex is quite LITERALLY, the act of reproduction. When a woman is sexually attracted to a man, she is quite literally, in scientific terms, saying that she is willing to enact the act of reproduction with him, because she deems his genes as worthy enough to be passed on to future offspring, and basically that his genes should survive into the future (this is all subconscious of course, and foids will obviously deny this till they are blue in the face).

Have you ever heard of the book "The Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins?
Basically, to summarize of the book, all sentient animal beings, including humans, are nothing more than carriers for dna and genes to continue to be passed on and exist. Our bodies, are nothing more than physical vessels where our genes are held, till we enact the act of reproduction, and quite literally, pass them on to potential future offspring, so that they can survive another generation of existence. Why do you think that dying a virgin without reproducing is literally the most painfully innate form of pain that a man can go through? Because quite literally, it is the death of your genetic line, as your genes don't get to be passed on. Millions upon millions of years your genes took to get to you, only to end up dying with you, out of the countless generations they got to survive before you. You are damn right they are going to make you feel an immense amount of pain (severe depression) you are literally going to be the death of them after they got to survive for millions of years.

The jews are one of the most highest IQ races/ ethnic groups on this planet, and yet the common German citizenry, (especially the women, women were one of the biggest voting blocs of the nsdap) still turned on them because they are uglier than Germanic chads/ stacies and all the brainwashing stereotypes that come with the failo effect of looks.

You see this phenomenon in modern day with curries, who are stereotyped as dirty rapists savages on one hand, but then on the other hand, meek and quite nerds. 😂😂😂 two diametrically opposite personalities, but both failos. But the only reason why curries have them, is because of the failo effect of being considered uglier on average compared to men of other races.

Adolf Hitler knew this, he knew himself that those who were considered to be the best looking, were the master race (in this case, nordic chads) BARRING their own IQ and civilization achievements. Even hitler admits that east asians have a more glorious civilizational history compared to Europeans, and yet he didn't consider them the master race, unlike he did with the Germanic peoples.

"I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own."

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 2969, PointOfNoReturn and 16 others
But ugly smart kikes won tho.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, m0ss26, Deleted member 19036 and 15 others
But ugly smart kikes won tho.
And look at the world they shaped.
Kikes were the prophets and today the pontiffs of the most nightmarish future for humanity.
It's just the beginning.
The jewish bloodthirst knows no bound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Hitler and his buddies weren’t aryan gigachads themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 2729, justinzayn and 11 others
Genetics is everything but iq is important. Women unironically are attracted to smart and competent men. Who are also good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
What's your opinion on this guy, did he have a worse life than you:

I have suffered horribly since I was a teen because of severe bullying in school that left me profoundly traumatised to the point I had to abandon school. Unhappily, I also have terrible looks and I’ve been judged, mocked, insulted because of being ‘too ugly’ even by random strangers in the street what usually happens almost daily. I’ve been called the ugliest person they ever seen. That’s extremely hard to deal with. Then, to finish it, I’ve been diagnosed with a serious congenital heart disease when I was just 18, and today in my early 20s, I suffer from severe heart failure and malignant arrhythmia that threaten to kill me. My heart has almost stopped many times and I deal with the fear of sudden death each day of my existence. I am petrified by fear of death and the agony and torment of imminent death is indescribable. I don’t have much time left and the unavoidable will happen soon. My life has been pure hell and I don’t even know what to think anymore. Certainly, sentencing someone to such a world is the worst of all crimes, and a serious moral violation. If it wasn’t by my parents’ selfish desire, I wouldn’t be here today suffering what I suffer for no reason at all, I could have been spared in the absolute peace of non-existence but I am here living this daily torture.

(Source)

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 18776 and BigJimsWornOutTires
dnrd im brahmin and youre inferior to me

Looks/ physical appearance are the only thing that matter in this world. A 6'3 nordic gigachad with an iq of 80, still has more genetic worth than his 5'10 nerdiccel recessed face 180 IQ scientist counterpart, and women think the same as well.

We are animals just like any other species of animals on this planet. Our most basic biological imperative is literally to reproduce, have offspring and pass on genes. Sex is quite LITERALLY, the act of reproduction. When a woman is sexually attracted to a man, she is quite literally, in scientific terms, saying that she is willing to enact the act of reproduction with him, because she deems his genes as worthy enough to be passed on to future offspring, and basically that his genes should survive into the future (this is all subconscious of course, and foids will obviously deny this till they are blue in the face).

Basically, to summarize of the book, all sentient animal beings, including humans, are nothing more than carriers for dna and genes to continue to be passed on and exist. Our bodies, are nothing more than physical vessels where our genes are held, till we enact the act of reproduction, and quite literally, pass them on to potential future offspring, so that they can survive another generation of existence. Why do you think that dying a virgin without reproducing is literally the most painfully innate form of pain that a man can go through? Because quite literally, it is the death of your genetic line, as your genes don't get to be passed on. Millions upon millions of years your genes took to get to you, only to end up dying with you, out of the countless generations they got to survive before you. You are damn right they are going to make you feel an immense amount of pain (severe depression) you are literally going to be the death of them after they got to survive for millions of years.

The jews are one of the most highest IQ races/ ethnic groups on this planet, and yet the common German citizenry, (especially the women, women were one of the biggest voting blocs of the nsdap) still turned on them because they are uglier than Germanic chads/ stacies and all the brainwashing stereotypes that come with the failo effect of looks.

You see this phenomenon in modern day with curries, who are stereotyped as dirty rapists savages on one hand, but then on the other hand, meek and quite nerds. 😂😂😂 two diametrically opposite personalities, but both failos. But the only reason why curries have them, is because of the failo effect of being considered uglier on average compared to men of other races.

Adolf Hitler knew this, he knew himself that those who were considered to be the best looking, were the master race (in this case, nordic chads) BARRING their own IQ and civilization achievements. Even hitler admits that east asians have a more glorious civilizational history compared to Europeans, and yet he didn't consider them the master race, unlike he did with the Germanic peoples.

"I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own."
Therfore why didn’t hitler kill all whites and let us all be East Asian then? Clearly they are the master race

What's your opinion on this guy, did he have a worse life than you:

I have suffered horribly since I was a teen because of severe bullying in school that left me profoundly traumatised to the point I had to abandon school. Unhappily, I also have terrible looks and I’ve been judged, mocked, insulted because of being ‘too ugly’ even by random strangers in the street what usually happens almost daily. I’ve been called the ugliest person they ever seen. That’s extremely hard to deal with. Then, to finish it, I’ve been diagnosed with a serious congenital heart disease when I was just 18, and today in my early 20s, I suffer from severe heart failure and malignant arrhythmia that threaten to kill me. My heart has almost stopped many times and I deal with the fear of sudden death each day of my existence. I am petrified by fear of death and the agony and torment of imminent death is indescribable. I don’t have much time left and the unavoidable will happen soon. My life has been pure hell and I don’t even know what to think anymore. Certainly, sentencing someone to such a world is the worst of all crimes, and a serious moral violation. If it wasn’t by my parents’ selfish desire, I wouldn’t be here today suffering what I suffer for no reason at all, I could have been spared in the absolute peace of non-existence but I am here living this daily torture.

(Source)
Nah. I knew guys that had it much worst. One was half brain dead because he tried blowing his head off because of Stacy dumping in. A few lost their legs from motorcyclemaxxing. One guy had a micropenis that was so eager to have a girlfriend he did something that would lead to cancer and is currently fighting for his life.

There is always someone worst off.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
One was half brain dead because he tried blowing his head off because of Stacy dumping in.
Means he had a Stacy.
A few lost their legs from motorcyclemaxxing.
Means they had funny hobbys.
One guy had a micropenis that was so eager to have a girlfriend he did something that would lead to cancer and is currently fighting for his life.
Okay, that guy comes close, but what PSL was his face?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Means he had a Stacy.

Means they had funny hobbys.

Okay, that guy comes close, but what PSL was his face?
Ugh. A little short Italian manlet covered in acne. We called him Millimeter Peter. I felt bad, though, later. I had no idea at the time why they called him that. I was naive. Perhaps that's why females took advantage of me. Smh.

Therfore why didn’t hitler kill all whites and let us all be East Asian then? Clearly they are the master race
Because I literally just said hitler knew that looks>everything. Hitler knew that a 6ft+ nordic gigachad that was a simple peasant farmer with average IQ, had more genetic worth in the eyes of women, than some 5'5 high iq ricecel scientist.

Hitler and his buddies weren’t aryan gigachads themselves
View attachment 1807087
And I am no lightskin chadpreet, but I still know that lightskin chadpreets are the best looking curries. Just because you don't look like the idealized image of what you think is the best, doesn't mean your rhetoric is wrong.

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Because I literally just said hitler knew that looks>everything. Hitler knew that a 6ft+ nordic gigachad that was a simple peasant farmer with average IQ, had more genetic worth in the eyes of women, than some 5'5 high iq ricecel scientist.
Hitler didn’t give a single flying fuck about what women liked, no man born in his era was soy enough to think or care about such things, women were seen as overgrown children (they are) and thus their opinions were natrually disregarded. Hitler liked Aryan chads because to him they were physically supeiror to other men which is why he had a hissy fit when his Aryan champion got mogged by a American BBC which eveybody alive today would have seen a mile coming.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and .🇹🇩.
Hitler didn’t give a single flying fuck about what women liked, he I man born in his era was soy enough to think or care about such things, women were seen as overgrown children (they are) and thus their opinions were natrually disregarded. Hitler liked Aryan chads because to him they were physically supeiror to other men which is why he had a hissy fit when his Aryan champion got mogged by a American BBC which eveybody alive today would have seen a mile coming.
Hitler didn’t give a single flying fuck about what women liked, he I man born in his era was soy enough to think or care about such things, women were seen as overgrown children (they are) and thus their opinions were natrually disregarded.
Jfl attempting to turn the entirety of your male population into nordic gigachads is the most "simpiest" thing you can do, because all women truly care about in this life, is attaching themselves to a high status chad.

Jfl attempting to turn the entirety of your male population into nordic gigachads is the most "simpiest" thing you can do, because all women truly care about in this life, is attaching themselves to a high status chad.
Once again he didn’t care about women or what they wanted he did this because he belived Aryan men were physically superior to non Aryan men in strength speed endurance iq and everything else. Hitler never once thought to himself “yes let’s make Aryan men so that German gudentag gretta can have sex with him” JFL @ you projecting cucked 21st century school of thought into a man from the early 20th century a time where racial science was considered a legit science

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Hitler Top G confirmed?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Elvisandreaa
Genetics is everything but iq is important. Women unironically are attracted to smart and competent men. Who are also good looking
Women give zero shits about IQ or even social worth. It's 99% looks.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Women give zero shits about IQ or even social worth. It's 99% looks.
This lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this things are so bonuses.. Lmao no women gives af about a man's intelligence unless there's a pretty face attached.

• +1
your reasoning is full of assumptions pulled out of your ass or retarded sources, but said with an air of supreme objectivity. pleas go fuck yourself, retard.
I could refute every paragraph you wrote, but I have things to do here.

And look at the world they shaped.
Kikes were the prophets and today the pontiffs of the most nightmarish future for humanity.
It's just the beginning.
The jewish bloodthirst knows no bound
if jews rule the world why is all the media defending palestine and demonizing israel? This Zionism that is talked about has already ended decades ago. You're a bunch of personality-less retarded guessers, who keep repeating shit you read on the internet like parrots. You retards are no better than the so-called "npcs normies" you despise.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

I can agree that Adolf Hitler was based but he was not the realest man ever... That was the Lord Jesus Christ.

It's worth nothing if you gain the whole world and lose your soul in the end... Not believing in the Lord Jesus was his fatal error, the same mistake Dawkins is committing.

And although I believe looks are important, we can't deny that when one GigaChad is competing against another GigaChads, the thing that could give him a enormous advantage is Intelligence...

With Intelligence you can knockout fucking American Tanks, discover the cure for AIDS and Cancer and even increase penis size, among many other things... And if you are just your average Joe, intelligence can make life way easier and save a lot of time and resources.

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
i hope the jews lose

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard
Hitler didn’t give a single flying fuck about what women liked, no man born in his era was soy enough to think or care about such things, women were seen as overgrown children (they are) and thus their opinions were natrually disregarded. Hitler liked Aryan chads because to him they were physically supeiror to other men which is why he had a hissy fit when his Aryan champion got mogged by a American BBC which eveybody alive today would have seen a mile coming.
No he didn't. Hitler was respectful to that black dude. The guy even said Hitler was nice to him, it was the faggot FDR that lost his shit, the US president even refused to shake his hand.

dnrd after this
high iq scientists gets remembered after 100 years of his death meanwhile chad gets forgotten after 1 year of his death and you have no clue what is 180 iq nigga literally can change his body with his brain power

dnrd after this
high iq scientists gets remembered after 100 years of his death meanwhile chad gets forgotten after 1 year of his death and you have no clue what is 180 iq nigga literally can change his body with his brain power
Cope, foids remember getting fucked by chads up until their dying breath.

Attachments

• MCDTITA_FE014.jpg
    MCDTITA_FE014.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    984.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Cope, foids remember getting fucked by chads up until their dying breath.
i can see that you are incel who thinks fucking bitches is everything

i can see that you are incel who thinks fucking bitches is everything
I can see that you're an "alpha male" who thinks he's above his biology 😂

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Bump.
BF739FA3 3E14 4175 8DB0 4993A7D31D24

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and CFW432