Adriana 'Catholic' Lima

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
So Adriana Lima is a devout Catholic. goes to Church every Sunday, pro-life, scapular around the neck, no pre-marital sex,

Here's a small excerpt from 2006 interview that i linked.

Lies
Lies2

Now those are some quite big claims right? she says she's a virgin and presumably doesn't like being promiscuous (whilst being a model jfl)

And then you discover this.

miw56nn-jpg.57264
adriana_lima8.jpg
adriana-lima-112415.jpg
adriana_lima18.jpg

Imagine believing Woman at their word, she's a disgusting sinning liar fucking lol.

Cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4804 and 15 others
She used to look good

She used to look good

She deserves a big fat rock to the face for being a massive liar and pulling 'i'm pure' bullshit on her Cyclops husband.

I mean yea i know, water is wet all women are whores. but fuck man it's really fucking sui fuel to think that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE BITCHES ARE LITERALLY THE FUCKING SAME! AND MEN ARE THE SHALLOW GENDER!? jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
Adriana Lima Pussy | MOTHERLESS.COM ™
Adriana Lima Shows Her Pussy In See Through Panties

You can see her vagina in these pics. It's like muslims who do drugs and drink alcohol every weekend saying they're devout muslim.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, SA7, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
Adriana Lima Pussy | MOTHERLESS.COM ™
Adriana Lima Shows Her Pussy In See Through Panties

You can see her vagina in these pics. It's like muslims who do drugs and drink alcohol every weekend saying they're devout muslim.

FUcking lol.

At least don't fucking claim you're a 'devout Catholic' you bitch.

She deserves a big fat rock to the face for being a massive liar and pulling 'i'm pure' bullshit on her Cyclops husband.

I mean yea i know, water is wet all women are whores. but fuck man it's really fucking sui fuel to think that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE BITCHES ARE LITERALLY THE FUCKING SAME! AND MEN ARE THE SHALLOW GENDER!? jfl.
tbh

So Adriana Lima is a devout Catholic. goes to Church every Sunday, pro-life, scapular around the neck, no pre-marital sex,

View attachment 402108View attachment 402109

Now those are some quite big claims right? she says she's a virgin and presumably doesn't like being promiscuous (whilst being a model jfl)

miw56nn-jpg.57264
adriana_lima8.jpg
adriana-lima-112415.jpg
adriana_lima18.jpg

Imagine believing Woman at their word, she's a disgusting sinning liar fucking lol.

View attachment 402119
she got nice tits
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, dan and randomvanish

View attachment 402108View attachment 402109

miw56nn-jpg.57264
adriana_lima8.jpg
adriana-lima-112415.jpg
adriana_lima18.jpg

View attachment 402119
I will destroy that blasphemous whore

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, john2 and Deleted member 4464
Even religion cant save these whores.
She deserves a big fat rock to the face for being a massive liar and pulling 'i'm pure' bullshit
The bible was right about stoning

• +1
Reactions: john2
>woman
>religion

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Incoming
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
God shall judge her on the last day, while we will be raised up from our graves.

There will be more women than men in hell. You don't have to be a genius to predict this btw, fyi.
Hallelujah

'Cultural' Catholic I'm sure

Being catholic in brazil isn't the same as being catholic in the US

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and diggbicc
Lmfao. You already live in the wrong age not to be chad, but if you have morality, chivalry, and a code of honour in this age GL.

A 2004 survey showed vastly different attitudes among Catholics in different nations. For instance, in Germany, 76% of Catholics agreed or strongly agreed that cohabitation before marriage was acceptable. In Spain, that number was 72%, in the Czech Republic it was 66% and in France it was 62%. At the other end of the spectrum, only 32% of Australian Catholics thought it was acceptable, followed by 39% in the Philippines and 43% in the United States.

The same survey sought to show the number of Catholics who believed that premarital sex is "not wrong at all" or "wrong only sometimes". In the Czech Republic, 84% of Catholics believed this, in France it was 83% and in Germany it was 80%. At the other end of the scale, in the Philippines it was 21%, in Ireland it was 51% and in Australia and the United States it was 64%.[115] The survey also claimed that 40% of Catholic women in the United States have cohabited outside marriage.[115]

The 2013 British Social Attitudes survey showed that Catholics have become even more accepting than Anglicans of having children outside wedlock: in 1989, 73% of British Catholics thought people should marry before having children; whereas, by 2012, just 43% thought so.[96]

A 2014 survey showed that most German Catholics also disputed the Church's ruling against premarital sex.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Blackout.xl
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

I'D LEGIT LOSE MY TONGUE AND LIPS OUT OF LACK OF BLOOD FLOW BECAUSE OF CRAB ON MY MUSCLES DUE TO HOW MUCH I'D SUCK ON THOSE BEAUTIFUL TITS!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, the next o'pry and 4 others
women always do this. this is the first reason i want looksmaxing tbh.
Being catholic in brazil isn't the same as being catholic in the US
religious foids always lie more than others but
what do you mean ?

Last edited:
women always do this. this is the first reason i want looksmaxing tbh.

religious foids always lie more than others but
what do you mean ?
I think he means the fact that the majority of Catholics in Brazil are catholic by birth and identify with it rather than having any connection to the ideology

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
You 1000000000000% KNOW she has taken it up the ass a countless amount of times as the loophole of "no sex"

She is going to burn in hell

She mogs her husband tho