Adriana Lima is proof Eye area and coloring is everything

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
I am officially Adriana Lima pilled
She doesn't really have any outstanding features apart from Eye Area and facial symmetry, she is just giga haloed by eye area and coloring. Whitemaxxing & Eye areamaxxing will be my primary focus, (apart from softmaxxing) Fuck PSL bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, TechnoBoss, sportsmogger and 2 others
Go suck his dick then faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, TechnoBoss, arabcelxxx and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mr. President and Piratecel
adriana ltbima

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
everything matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and Deleted member 51465
Not eye area
But coloring is by far number 1

Not eye area
But coloring is by far number 1
Nah its the eye area, and eye color, if it was just coloring she would just be some random MTB Latina

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Maybe bc women don’t even need good bones to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter
she doesn't fog my avi

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Again Cope
There is no ethnic tax with light colored eyes and light skin she is top 0.01 genetics.
there is she clearly looks ethnic blud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and Piratecel
funny thing is she additionally has PSL bones

• +1
bro is so autistic when he sees an ethnic person mogging the shit out of you he will end up coping with ''jbw'' ,
so tired of seeing this mentalcel commenting on threads it lowers my iq when i read your shit

She doesn't really have any outstanding features apart from Eye Area and facial symmetry, she is just giga haloed by eye area and coloring. Whitemaxxing & Eye areamaxxing will be my primary focus, (apart from softmaxxing) Fuck PSL bones.

View attachment 2751446
Woman can get away with way more stuff then men. They can have upper eyelid exposure, pray eyes and still be attractive. Longer midface area. Most important for a woman is just to have a good nose and equal facial thirds. As a men it’s way harder. You look 90% shit if you have elongated midface. Pray eyes it’s most of the time over.

Woman can cheat they can use make up if a men wears make up he is gay. If a men wears hight increasing insoles he’s a fraud. But a woman can wear high heels. Most woman out there look shit without their make up. Most men out there are just MTNs. Adriana Lima is perfect example for a woman to be beautiful even without make up and all that stuff.

Woman can get away with way more stuff then men. They can have upper eyelid exposure, pray eyes and still be attractive. Longer midface area. Most important for a woman is just to have a good nose and equal facial thirds. As a men it’s way harder. You look 90% shit if you have elongated midface. Pray eyes it’s most of the time over.

Woman can cheat they can use make up if a men wears make up he is gay. If a men wears hight increasing insoles he’s a fraud. But a woman can wear high heels. Most woman out there look shit without their make up. Most men out there are just MTNs. Adriana Lima is perfect example for a woman to be beautiful even without make up and all that stuff.
I have noticed women can also look good with slight negative canthal tilt, but men look like shit with it.

I have noticed women can also look good with slight negative canthal tilt, but men look like shit with it.
Yes that’s true 95% with men look like shit with it.

• +1
You're trying to use a woman as an example of proof? Women get away with everything. Practically all facial features are attractive on women.

This is a huge glaring problem. The belief that beauty is the in eye of the beholder is more truthful when it's said regarding a woman's looks.

There are eye shapes that can ONLY look acceptable for a woman to have. Women can have those hunter, fox, almond eyes or can have large cute eyes. It all works for them. Only one eye shape looks Chad on men. If you don't have that eye shape, you have to make up for it in masculinity around it like Cilian Murphy.

• +1
You forgot she's a woman

• JFL

View attachment 2751446
She’s beautiful

she doesn't have any features that stand out because the only three features that can positively stand out are the eyes, cheekbones and jaw, pretty much everything else is neutral at best even if it's extremely well developed.

and the last two don't matter on women.