God make my neurotransmitters great inc
just look at ramirez face if u want dopamine

that girl is ugly as tranny, has compact midface tats it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, datboijj, incel194012940 and 12 others
she is proof men have no standards and will worship whatever gangetic tranny the media throws at them cos of compact midface

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, Shycel and fuse
adriana lima GIF
Adriana Lima GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
victorias secret vs GIF
adriana lima model GIF
adriana lima girl GIF

just look at my face if u want dopamine

that girl is ugly as tranny, has compact midface tats it
4000849 copium

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: framemoggerr, ChadL1te, Klasik616 and 11 others
Are you high or are you trolling? Genuine question. Please post a woman hotter than Lima.
All women are insanely hot

Cos it’s just compact midface

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and TechnoBoss
she is proof men have no standards and will worship whatever gangetic tranny the media throws at them cos of compact midface
She has a horse face (EDIT FOR YOU GREYCELS WHO WILL TAKE THIS LITERALLY: her mid face is in the compact range relatively but in comparison with other people it’s not very compact. It’s still compact as evident in her nose but not super compact) what are you on about, have you seen her gum show? She’s high rated bc light blue almondesque shaped eyes, with dark hair, and full lips, and upturned nos. She’s majority white pheno but she’s tanned and has some ethnic features which is ideal in the west, overall white pheno but with some non white fetaures like medium nose bridge n fuller lips. But tbh Alessandra ambrossio, kroes, and Miranda mog her

Last edited:
She has a horse face what are you on about, have you seen her gum show? She’s high rated bc light blue almondesque shaped eyes, with dark hair, and full lips, and upturned nos. She’s majority white pheno but she’s tanned and has some ethnic features which is ideal in the west, overall white pheno but with some non white fetaures like medium nose bridge n fuller lips. But tbh Alessandra ambrossio, kroes, and Miranda mog her
she looks like every other girl

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
she looks like every other girl
Being unique doesn’t equal higher Psl. Chico share facial features with people all over that’s why he’s attractive. All I’m saying is Limas midface does not look super compact to me looks kind of long in comparison to other female psls.

All women are insanely hot

Cos it’s just compact midface
You've officially lost it.

She has a horse face what are you on about, have you seen her gum show? She’s high rated bc light blue almondesque shaped eyes, with dark hair, and full lips, and upturned nos. She’s majority white pheno but she’s tanned and has some ethnic features which is ideal in the west, overall white pheno but with some non white fetaures like medium nose bridge n fuller lips. But tbh Alessandra ambrossio, kroes, and Miranda mog her
Keep coping.

Genetically valueless for me👍
Oh sorry. Lemme give you your looksmatch then.

640px-LizzoBrixt06Nov19-20_%2849217499567%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
Maybe this girl is more your type.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Debetro
Being unique doesn’t equal higher Psl. Chico share facial features with people all over that’s why he’s attractive. All I’m saying is Limas midface does not look super compact to me looks kind of long in comparison to other female psls.
Psl doesn’t apply to women

There is no concept of beauty in women , since all they need is compact midface

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and saggyballsackcel
Oh sorry. Lemme give you your looksmatch then.

640px-LizzoBrixt06Nov19-20_%2849217499567%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
Maybe this girl is more your type.
I'm too far gone in the Günther and eugenist rabbit hole man

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Read what I typed bro I am not saying Lima is ugly but her mid face isn’t THAT compact idk why he’s saying it is. It is compact though have to edit @TechnoBoss

Last edited:
If she had brown eyes I would simp for her

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, TechnoBoss and 97baHater
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, optimisticzoomer and TechnoBoss
It's all compact midface

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss
Worshipping Lima is a foid trait. Looks like an evil snake bitch with those hunter eyes. Straight men should be attracted to softer features.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, pig_face and BrahminBoss
@IAMNOTANINCEL @Shycel @optimisticzoomer - You guys are on drugs I swear to god..

Worshipping Lima is a foid trait. Looks like an evil snake bitch with those hunter eyes. Straight men should be attracted to softer features.
She's gorgeous what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, not__cel and TechnoBoss
@IAMNOTANINCEL @Shycel @optimisticzoomer - You guys are on drugs I swear to god..
Sorry I only find women attractive when I'm ovulating

• WTF
random girls on tiktok fog her

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Her features are just too harsh for my liking. She has no softness or warmth to her at all and therefore doesn't elicit feelings of compassion or make me want to cuddle and care for her. She doesn't make me horny either because she's built like a stick, so she just doesn't do anything for me.

• +1
Reactions: emo, IAMNOTANINCEL and BrahminBoss
Her features are just too harsh for my liking. She has no softness or warmth to her at all and therefore doesn't elicit feelings of compassion or make me want to cuddle and care for her. She doesn't make me horny either because she's built like a stick, so she just doesn't do anything for me.
Post a woman you feel is ideal then.

• +1
Nigga you can have gum show but still have a compact midface retard

He midface is utterly 1:1.07

• +1
Nigga you can have gum show but still have a compact midface retard

He midface is utterly 1:1.07
Well it’s more likely when you have banana facial structure , plus her mid face looks longer then other vs models

Well it’s more likely when you have banana facial structure , plus her mid face looks longer then other vs models
No it doesn’t

Her midface ratio is compact, idiot it’s just her eyes are more compact making her midface look longer rather then large eye orbtials which make the midface look shorter

• +1
No it doesn’t

Her midface ratio is compact, idiot it’s just her eyes are more compact making her midface look longer rather then large eye orbtials which make the midface look shorter

Hey eyes are compact? JFL, brah you popped one of Brahmins ED pills and got even softer, she’s got similar eyes as relatively all other vs models. Kendall Jenner has short mid face look at hers compared to Lima

Attachments

• IMG_3592.jpeg
    IMG_3592.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3591.jpeg
    IMG_3591.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3590.jpeg
    IMG_3590.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey eyes are compact? JFL, brah you popped one of Brahmins ED pills, she’s got similar eyes as relatively all other vs models. Kendall Jenner has short mid face look at hers compared to Lima
Don't you ever post that ugly Kardashian bitch next to Lima again.

• +1
Don't you ever post that ugly Kardashian bitch next to Lima again.
Wasn’t comparing there beauty had to get my point across tho obv Lima fogs that money maxxerr

• Love it
She is average in Bahia(where she was born)

• Hmm...

I think a lot of guys may not like a higher it is the higher T look that she has. like a lot of guys prefer softer more feminine features in women so her look may not fit their standard. that's what it all comes down too.

• +1
Girls ain't special

I get huge dopamine spikes when I look in the mirror
but when I look at ramirez I just want to kill this ugly faggot

everyone says shes the most beautiful women but no one really wants her and is apparent irl too, most people would literally rather have a frauding mtb like pokimane

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer