Ads: The biggest goldmine out there

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
I made $50K last year without even trying all i did was cloning sites and other creating fake sites websites and filling them with ads. It could be people expecting to watch a movie or sport or basically anything even news but instead they got bombarded with ads only and i made $$$$$ all my sites looks legit aswell with a normal domain name

Gonna tryhard this year even though traffic is less now.

if you are a web developer you should be able to do this yourself, im a software engineer and i did it without a problem.

Questions?
@Zer0/∞

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, ROTTING, Melo95 and 1 other person
Elab the process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Curries : The biggest scammers out there

• JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, mortis, Patient A and 4 others
This is larp. Ads are dogshit. It's why every single app switched from Ads to IAP like 10 years ago. Also you can't use an established ad network since they have policies against this so you're using a shit network with $0.01 CPM at best.

Elab the process
Take advantage of famous sport events like champions league or famous movies and tv shows you should use the keywords on your site and ignore the coping retards in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
This is larp. Ads are dogshit. It's why every single app switched from Ads to IAP like 10 years ago. Also you can't use an established ad network since they have policies against this so you're using a shit network with $0.01 CPM at best.
Jealous? you have no idea what you are talking about youtube boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, ascension, Banderacell and 8 others