• NT Elapsed Time + Autistic Accuracy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NT Elapsed Time + NT Accuracy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

morph king

“The Reading the Mind in the Eyes Test (RMET or Eyes Test for short) has been widely used to measure theory of mind—the ability to recognize and understand another person’s mental state—or social intelligence.”

The Reading the Mind in the Eyes Test consists of 36 photographs, each giving you four choices.

For each set of eyes, choose which word best describes what the person in the picture is thinking or feeling. You may feel that more than one word is applicable, but please choose just one word, the word which you consider to be most suitable. Before making your choice, make sure that you have read all four. Aim to do the task quickly and accurately—your accuracy and time taken are both scored.
  1. Once you have read the instructions, complete the practice item. Do not worry about what the answer is; the point of the practice item is for you to understand what to do.
  2. Now you are ready to begin the test. Start the timer and complete the 36 test items. Stop the timer once you have completed all 36 items and write the number down.
  3. Please do not review the scoring until the test is complete, as it will affect your scores.

This test is not interactive. You need to write or type your answers somewhere to check them after the rest.

Stopwatch your test. No time limit. But do note the time it took for you to finish. You need to know your elapsed time for scoring.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: pentamogged9000
fuck this shitty test im not taking it if its not interactive

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, User49 and Napoleon de Geso
i got 28 and think i took longer than 3 mins

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
I don’t know what female eyes look like if they make any emotion other than disgust

• Woah
Bruh they needa make this bullshit interactive fuck all that writing shit down. Let me submit my answers and it graph it or some shit but wtf is this

Also if you can't read emotion from eyes you are screwed

• JFL
fuck this shitty test im not taking it if its not interactive

No shit if they made it interactive then too many people would use it to self-diagnose.

• WTF
Reactions: pentamogged9000
prey eyes = depressed, angry, frustrated
chad eyes = happy, mystical, might

Eyes dont show any emotions, you cant read the eyes its just another bluepill, what matters is how your eye area looks like

• +1