Adult self hating Ethnics piss me off so much

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Nothing is worse than a grown ass adult actively harming their own fucking people to impress white people.

The thing is they all fucking do this at this age, why? Because they are insecure as fuck and projecting their insecurity on others.

Its so hard to feel pride or progressive when your own people are trying to take you out.

- I try to rent to ethnics they refuse to live with other ethnics when they themselves are completely undesirable.

- I walk down the road, other ethnics refuse to walk on the same side of the road as ethnics. Causing white just to burst out laughing.

Just called a paki a fucking idiot on the street for doing this so I'm just flared up.

- airport security just hires ethnics to yell at other ethnics to keep them in their place.

-ethnics employers just hiring white women to build some sort of harem.

Fuck sake, how do you win ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister, Chadethnic101, Landorus and 25 others
Forgot to tag the honorary retard @wereqryan who contributes to this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus, datboijj and Deleted member 6403
Depends on their upbringing and behavior i think.

I wouldn‘t ever try to put anyone down, but if i associate more with white people, mainly have white friends, am not religious and don’t follow cultural customs I wouldn‘t really want to spend a lot of time with people that live a completely different life than me, no matter their ethnical background.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15246 and 4 others
White people are superior though

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Papal_Guard, n0rthface and 4 others
The only thing worse are ethnicfoids raised as if they were white.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 6 others
@MoeZart why the huh?

thats only true for curries and some asians

Blacks dont usually do this and if someone of them does this he gets basiaclly bullied by other blacks...

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, datboijj, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
ethnics don't self hate for no reason, whites have better genetics overall. like if you was a top 1% guy you would worship yourself every single minute, there would be no reason to hate yourself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, RODEBLUR, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
ethnics don't self hate for no reason, whites have better genetics overall. like if you was a top 1% guy you would worship yourself every single minute, there would be no reason to hate yourself.
Indeed
Whites are superior

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and mortis
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

I wouldn‘t ever try to put anyone down, but if i associate more with white people, mainly have white friends, am not religious and don’t follow cultural customs I wouldn‘t really like spending a lot of time with people that live a completely different life than me, no matter their ethnical background.

I'm just triggered, being on roids is making it worse , i have this problem where i live where white people refuse to walk on the same road as ethnics (corona). This has caused ethnics to do the same to other ethnics, to show loyalty to the whites.

This is an extremely affluent area in London and they do this.

It's so cringe to see.

I just lost it in my morning jog and just called some paki a fucking idiot for doing this to me.

Sorry i was so close to giving him a lefort 1.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Melo95, fogdart and 9 others

I wouldn‘t ever try to put anyone down, but if i associate more with white people, mainly have white friends, am not religious and don’t follow cultural customs I wouldn‘t really want to spend a lot of time with people that live a completely different life than me, no matter their ethnical background.
trust me, what you describe is liberalism and alot of ethnics are liberal, especially in the US.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15246, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
@sandcelmuttcel problem? Whites are superior, deal with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Amnesia and Deleted member 13787
trust me, what you describe is liberalism and alot of ethnics are liberal, especially in the US.
Very true, i don‘t mind what so ever about people‘s ethnicity if they have similar kind of values as I do

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and sandcelmuttcel
god damn i love being white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Amnesia, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Forgot to tag the honorary retard @wereqryan who contributes to this shit.
I don't give a shit about you and yet keep tagging me because you know the words I speak are true and they cut you deep in ways you just can't shake off. Your subconscious has revealed the truth about yourself.

You keep barking about self-hating ethnics while continuing to live in a country where whites are literally urinating on your heads: :lul::lul::lul:

Recounting an alleged incident which took place at a hotel during an away game, Bhatti said: "I was in my room just minding my own business. I was on the phone to somebody leaning out of the hotel bedroom window and there were players in the hotel room above who decided to urinate on my head."

"I actually dropped the phone out of my hand and dropped down two or three storeys and they did then go and try and find the phone but, yeah they urinated on my head from their window above."

Bhatti says he knew who the players were as they visited his room afterwards, adding: "I did mention it to the coach at the time he said 'no look, don't worry about it, I'll deal with it' - obviously not."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, .👽. and Deleted member 756
I’m glad I’m mainly white

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 13787 and .👽.
I don't give a shit about you and yet keep tagging me because you know the words I speak are true and they cut you deep in ways you just can't shake off. Your subconscious has revealed the truth about yourself.

You keep barking about self-hating ethnics while continuing to live in a country where whites are literally urinating on your heads: :lul::lul::lul:

Its the collective beta slave tier mindset of people including yourself that has allowed this behaviour to grow. These guys are doctors , engineers, accountants, academics and they do this to each other.

You have to beyond retarded to give another race complete power over you for bullshit obscure reasoning.

This just makes it harder for progressive ethnics to get ahead whilst being dragged down by their fellow team mates.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15246 and 2 others
their fellow team mates
there is no such a thing as friends or allies in human beings, unless they have some sort of purpose or objective to attain and they need to work in a group( like achieving safety, prize,etc..) and obviously ethnics have nothing to do with themselves in white land so its not weird that they hate each other. your own beloved "friend" would sell you for a 1$ kit kat, even your own parents created you not because they loved you, because thay wanted to have fun and obey their instincts.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, RODEBLUR and Gaia262
idk bro usually i notice that ethnics hang out with other ethnics more than with whites. they are like a community (turks/arabs here in germany). maybe its different in england or with indians🤔

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Shrek2OnDvD, Lmao and 2 others
Its the collective beta slave tier mindset of ethnics including yourself that has allowed this behaviour to grow.
Curries are by default a slave race with a deeply ingrained mentality of sycophancy and subservience on account of their weak physiology. I don't need to add to anything.
These guys are doctors , engineers, accountants, academics and they do this.
That's like the top 1% of curries who succeed in the west while the rest rot as slaves in curryland, UAE or Singapore. And even the top !% are filled with gross zombie looking poop skinned subhumans.
You have to beyond retarded to give another race complete power over your for bullshit obscure reasoning.
They already have power over curries.
This just makes it harder for progressive ethnics to get ahead whilst being dragged down by their fellow team mates.
Progressive ethnic is an oxymoron because ethnics are too subhuman to progress in anything.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Lmao

Btw the racist white people don't mog shit, its why they started this shit in the first place to harrass ethnics.

They are mostly renters and on mortgages. Ethnics own the land here and we mog them in mostly everything. Yet they take a subserviant self hating position by default.

It's just beta cucks like you that prop them up continuously to the point they have the confidence to behave this way.

Complete false pride.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15004, Landorus and 6 others
Btw the racist white people don't mog shit, its why they started this shit in the first place to harrass ethnics.

They are mostly renters and on mortgages. Ethnics own the land here and we mog them in mostly everything. Yet they take a subserviant self hating position by default.

It's just beta cucks like you that prop them up continuously to the point they have the confidence to behave this way.

Complete false pride.
Ah why don't you shut the fuck up?! Even you don't believe the garbage that you're spewing. You feel mogged and inferior to whites every second of your life. No getting around that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Amnesia and Papal_Guard
Ah why don't you shut the fuck up?! Even you don't believe the garbage that you're spewing. You feel mogged and inferior to whites every second of your life. No getting around that.

Whatever remain rotting in India. Your IQ to be so self hating to end up back in India the country you hate the most.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7098
@sandcelmuttcel
cuckold you upvote anything anti white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Papal_Guard, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, GetShrekt, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Whatever remain rotting in India. Your IQ to be so self hating to end up back in India the country you hate the most.
Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj and Deleted member 7098
@sandcelmuttcel
cuckold you upvote anything anti white
Don't worry brother. I vote everything pro white. Whites are the apex of humanity.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and sandcelmuttcel
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399, Deleted member 9670 and RealLooksmaxxer
So do adult self hating uglies

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Complete false pride.
though im not racist, some ppl here say i am and i definitely mog @sandcelmuttcel

he is a twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 9670 and WontStopNorwooding
though im not racist, some ppl here say i am and i definitely mog @sandcelmuttcel

he is a twink
He claims chad tho...
this is him btw

@n0rthface

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Nothing is worse than a grown ass adult actively harming their own fucking people to impress white people.

The thing is they all fucking do this at this age, why? Because they are insecure as fuck and projecting their insecurity on others.

Its so hard to feel pride or progressive when your own people are trying to take you out.

- I try to rent to ethnics they refuse to live with other ethnics when they themselves are completely undesirable.

- I walk down the road, other ethnics refuse to walk on the same side of the road as ethnics. Causing white just to burst out laughing.

Just called a paki a fucking idiot on the street for doing this so I'm just flared up.

- airport security just hires ethnics to yell at other ethnics to keep them in their place.

-ethnics employers just hiring white women to build some sort of harem.

One question, WHY are there self hating ethnics? What is the foundation for their Self hate?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

he is a twink
Screenshot 495

The Office Lol GIF

@MrGlutton @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @lebanegro @masaka @Frank Jack @Ethereal @curryslayerordeath @TRUE_CEL @maxxedfalloutdweller @Jagged0 @Blackmannnns

• JFL
Reactions: The Moggee, datboijj, Gengar and 7 others
You said you were 6’4 nordic hexum lookalike

@LondonVillie told me so.
6'4 yea nordic (germanic) yea top bidelt yea

hexum no

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Get out of the West and return to your motherland. Be among your own people and you will not feel these stressors. Let go of this burden of striving to match up to those who were born more fortunate than you. Its a pursuit that is destined to fail because our limitations are immutably ingrained into our genetics.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Amnesia, Lmao and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
View attachment 1399669
The Office Lol GIF

@MrGlutton @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @lebanegro @masaka @Frank Jack @Ethereal @curryslayerordeath @TRUE_CEL @maxxedfalloutdweller @Jagged0 @Blackmannnns
he has severe BDD. He has a good masc face, good pheno and has a huge hulk physique and has a harem of girls craving his dick.
if you want to attack him, do it on other grounds than his looks

my boy is probably laughing his ass off when people call him ugly on here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bobt, lutte, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Mirin height, are you really 2.5 psl?

he has severe BDD. He has a good masc face, good pheno and has a huge hulk physique and has a harem of girls craving his dick.
if you want to attack him, do it on other grounds than his looks

my boy is probably laughing his ass off when people call him ugly on here
i slay because of my deranged personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobt, AlwaysHaveQuestions, n0rthface and 1 other person
The "racepill" is quite brutal. I was vulnerable to it due to my own insecurities.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262, Lmao and 1 other person
Ethnics should fuck off back home.