Adults are scaled up children

Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo
How they act, how they speak, etc. Most adults I know act the same as most 9-15 y/os I know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6217, CopingCel and 17 others
youngmaxxing2020

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Entschuldigung, Lux and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Hades, randomuser2407 and 8 others
How they act, how they speak, etc. Most adults I know act the same as most 9-15 y/os I know
also bullying and lookism are human things not childish things

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6217, CopingCel and 1 other person
"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

This is kind of an ironic verse in the Bible; there's a lot of truth in that old Semitic book.

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

This is kind of an ironic verse in the Bible; there's a lot of truth in that old Semitic book.
Lol imagine reading Jewish (aka satanistic) sorcery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, turkproducer and Deleted member 7866
You dont realize this before you get older yourself.

I remember when being a child, you had respect for almost all adults. But when growing up, you realize that most adults are in fact nothing, but total losers, and after being blackpilled, you realize that most men are betabuxxes.

Most of the dads to all your friends in school, are beta fucking buxes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 6217 and 18 others
I had no specific respect for adults when I was 12 even. I always found it weird that I could always tell what they were thinking. I don't even know what happened to make me like that. I was going places and thinking things no one else my age did.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 7866
The internet flipped over modern western socialization forever ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lux and Deleted member 7866
What did you expect? Most people, including the "muhbuh sill1 inkw3LL " crowd are just obnoxious kids. Jfl at them thinking they are "socially skilled and cool" when they have the self awareness of a turnip.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, HighIQcel, Lux and 1 other person
What did you expect? Most people, including the "muhbuh sill1 inkw3LL " crowd are just obnoxious kids. Jfl at them thinking they are "socially skilled and cool" when they have the self awareness of a turnip.
No one IRL talks about Incels, it's literally fat lesbians and guys on Reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, CopingCel, HighIQcel and 4 others
No one IRL talks about Incels, it's literally fat lesbians and guys on Reddit
The normie crowd is still fucking retarded by much.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
You dont realize this before you get older yourself.

I remember when being a child, you had respect for almost all adults. But when growing up, you realize that most adults are in fact nothing, but total losers, and after being blackpilled, you realize that most men are betabuxxes.

Most of the dads to all your friends in school, are beta fucking buxes
MANY MEN
I had no specific respect for adults when I was 12 even. I always found it weird that I could always tell what they were thinking. I don't even know what happened to make me like that. I was going places and thinking things no one else my age did.
tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
youngmaxxers me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lux and LaFayette
Dude, all I hear them talking about is gossip trivia, sex and what vape flavour they bought yesterday. They ALWAYS reason based on retarded preassumptions, gross generalisations, and the moment they hear something that flies over their head, they get bitchy and defensive (foids especially).

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, CopingCel, HighIQcel and 3 others
Normies have constructed this whole idea of being a “child” or “kid” versus being a mature “adult” when really you’re an adult at 14 or 15, even younger for females, and your brain is almost completely done forming. But of course the normies dont care about how things really are they just care about feelings, so when they are 23 and they have bought a car and finished college on their parents money they think they are an “adult” like its some rite of passage that they have accomplished.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Vvvvxxxx, CopingCel and 5 others
Dude, all I hear them talking about is gossip trivia, sex and what vape flavour they bought yesterday. They ALWAYS reason based on retarded preassumptions, gross generalisations, and the moment they hear something that flies over their head, they get bitchy and defensive (foids especially).
to be fair talking about politics and science isnt much better

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Normies have constructed this whole idea of being a “child” or “kid” versus being a mature “adult” when really you’re an adult at 14 or 15, even younger for females, and your brain is almost completely done forming. But of course the normies dont care about how things really are they just care about feelings, so when they are 23 and they have bought a car and finished college on their parents money they think they are an “adult” like its some rite of passage that they have accomplished.
Child vs adult is cope

It's mogger vs moggee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, CopingCel, HighIQcel and 5 others
Sometimes I envy the shit out of them. If I had the societal privilege of being born a normie, it would have spared me IMMENSE torment and suffering. I would just swallow blue pill after blue pill, think and "reason" through labels, and live the sheep life in it's fullest.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 6191
Sometimes I envy the shit out of them. If I had the societal privilege of being born a normie, it would have spared me IMMENSE torment and suffering. I would just swallow blue pill after blue pill, think and "reason" through labels, and live the sheep life in it's fullest.
Same tbh life would be simpler but I wouldnt have improved without this

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
to be fair talking about politics and science isnt much better
Anything us cool to talk about IF the context is right. Sperging generally sucks, but at least one can learn to consider actual thinking at some points in his life.

• +1
As a kid you grow up thinking adults are responsible authority figures. The opposite is true. The idea that adults actually grow up is wrong. Most adults act the same as 17 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4332 and 4 others
Anything us cool to talk about IF the context is right. Sperging generally sucks, but at least one can learn to consider actual thinking at some points in his life.
I would rather talk about the kardashians with an incel than high finance with a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Lux and LaFayette
I would rather talk about the kardashians with an incel than high finance with a girl
And that is exactly what I am saying. Vapid is vapid no matter the kind of conversation.

• +1
And that is exactly what I am saying. Vapid is vapid no matter the kind of conversation.
Tbh, people who have suffered are usually more interesting to make up for it
As a kid you grow up thinking adults are responsible authority figures. The opposite is true. The idea that adults actually grow up is wrong. Most adults act the same as 17 year olds.
Evidenced by @Amnesia and the girls he speaks to, they act the same as 12 yo girls

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, LaFayette and mulattomaxxer
Evidenced by @Amnesia and the girls he speaks to, they act the same as 12 yo girls

True, from my experience I have seen alot more immature women then men. But I have still seen a fair share of immature men.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7866
True, from my experience I have seen alot more immature women then men. But I have still seen a fair share of immature men.
Maturity is a cope, there is no mature people around today

Last edited:
Indeed. Our survival insticts kick in and we attempt to compensate through sharpening our cognition.
Dude, a normie (average IQ, atrophic critical thinking, non self aware) is by definition a 17 year old. The average person's intellectual potential is that of a HS graduate.

• +1
Indeed. Our survival insticts kick in and we attempt to compensate through sharpening our cognition.
Dude, a normie (average IQ, atrophic critical thinking, non self aware) is by definition a 17 year old. The average person's intellectual potential is that of a HS graduate.
The average person's greatest achievement PSL-wise was bullying that kid back in 9th grade, ded srs. They are all linked into societal flow.

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
You will notice that when you get older,i am 19 and barely see any difference in myself years go.
It was different when i was not even in puberty like at 11 off course.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7866
You will notice that when you get older,i am 19 and barely see any difference in myself years go.
It was different when i was not even in puberty like at 11 off course.
Change slows then stops

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Maturity is a cope, there is no mature people around today

Maturity is subjective imo. If you have got your own life (House, Career, Rational Decision Making) under control I would consider you mature.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, BigBoy and Deleted member 7866
Maturity is subjective imo. If you have got your own life (House, Career, Rational Decision Making) under control I would consider you mature.
Maturity don't matter, you can be Gandalf but if you don't get sex it's all for nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, HighIQcel, Lux and 1 other person
Most adults I know simply act inhibited. They have the same emotional response in a lot of situations as children but they simply feel too ashamed to act upon the emotion.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, CopingCel, HighIQcel and 3 others
Most adults I know simply act inhibited. They have the same emotional response in a lot of situations as children but they simply feel too ashamed to act upon the emotion.
Child laugh at chad bullying, adult laugh at chad bullying.
Child have a hive mind, adults have a hive mind.
It's the same honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Maturity don't matter, you can be Gandalf but if you don't get sex it's all for nothing.
being considered 'mature' as a kid is the biggest failo you can have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, CopingCel, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
being considered 'mature' as a kid is the biggest failo you can have
tbh, i was considered mature by most adults that know me during my childhood

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, CopingCel, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
its the infantalization of society. Their brain development is literally stunted. I was headed down that path until I did psychedelics and realized how childish I've been acting. Maturemaxxing isn't just for getting foids, it's going to make your life better regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Lux and Deleted member 7866
Only the soy ones
they're really RETARDED, in the real meaning of the word
25-30 yo men acting like teenagers is so fucking unsettling

• +1
Only the soy ones
they're really RETARDED, in the real meaning of the word
25-30 yo men acting like teenagers is so fucking unsettling
Yikes yikes yikes

• JFL