Advanced tactic: how to force the instant date with a girl

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
This past month has been a particular ego buster for me. I’ve approached over and over only to be insta rejected. Even by the sweet girls with accents, who you’d think would be down to hang out with a tall guy like myself. I was wrong.

And then I had an idea: I could bypass the instant rejection using forced compliance. What is forced compliance?

Here’s an example: on a tinder date you can playfully hand a women your jacket to and then walk with her to your place. Then you step inside your apartment and she feels compelled to follow you in otherwise she’d steal your jacket. Her reason for going into your place is giving the jacket back to you. Otherwise she’d give the “I don’t go to a guys place on the first date” excuse.

THE SAME PRINCIPLE CAN BE USED FOR DAYGAME

Me and my advanced wing ced ran a little experiment:

First of all he moved a city away from me so we did this on our own time. We asked foreign women for directions and then asked them to take a simple picture for us. We kept saying the picture wasn’t good forcing her to redo it until it’s good enough. Then we pointed to a location across the street where we wanted our photo taken and they followed us. We chose to move them near a coffee shop, so we could offer an instant coffee date since she’s already there. Once you buy her coffee she feels compelled to stay with you.

All the sudden, women stopped dropping the BF excuse and “I have to go” excuse but it wasn’t perfect all the time. It bypasses initial resistance so she has to talk to you longer.

Hope you enjoyed my tactic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, klip11, Deleted member 18776 and 3 others
She can remove the jacket and throw it at your mughead

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 21620
The accusation tactic, steal someones date edition:

Chads only. If you're below 7.5 SMV this will make you look jealous instead.

Cockblock a guy trying to flirt with a girl, mid conversation accuse him of something silly and watch him get pissed. Then make yourself look like the better person by deescalating the situation.

Example:

Girl: So I heard you're driving a lambo now when are we going to ride in it
Guy: Soon babe
You: You're not a lambo guy what the fuck is that? *points to cheap minivan*
Guy: What the fuck asshole
You: Hey chill bro i'm only joking

Do that a few times, spread out between different hours and occasions. Watch him lose his shit and his gf is yours to hit up later.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, klip11, currentjoys and 1 other person
The accusation tactic, steal someones date edition:

Chads only. If you're below 7.5 SMV this will make you look jealous instead.

Cockblock a guy trying to flirt with a girl, mid conversation accuse him of something silly and watch him get pissed. Then make yourself look like the better person by deescalating the situation.

Example:

Girl: So I heard you're driving a lambo now when are we going to ride in it
Guy: Soon babe
You: You're not a lambo guy what the fuck is that? *points to cheap minivan*
Guy: What the fuck asshole
You: Hey chill bro i'm only joking

Do that a few times, spread out between different hours and occasions. Watch him lose his shit and his gf is yours to hit up later.
What if he actually has a lambo?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95