Advice for a 22 yr virgin

H

hatER

Founding Father of the Knights of Saint Elliot
About me: Since graduating high school three years ago, I've had zero contact with a female (cashiers/uni group assignments don't count). I am DIAGNOSED with ADHD and verbal dyspraxia. Attending university on a merit scholarship - studying economics and finance. Haven't made a new friend since high school. My hobbies are limited to military re-enactment and vidya. Never dated, despite using apps (tinder, pof, okc), never kissed a girl or held a girls hand. Zero females in my social group.

Give me your best advice bois?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dating apps won't help you.

Get in great shape and learn to be social without looking weird.

Pay a hooker so you get minimal experience and then try to get a relationship

• +1
Dating apps won't help you.

Get in great shape and learn to be social without looking weird.

Pay a hooker so you get minimal experience and then try to get a relationship
I just booked an outcall for tonight
?
How do I learn to be social? I mean, normies suggest meetups, social clubs, hobbies but all my hobbies are with veterans/middle age guys that are balding and overweight. Nobody is young in my airsoft group lol
University is out of the question too. I'm that guy who does all the work and all the lazy cunts want to be in a group with. So there's no chance there.

• +1
Have you tried playgrounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
1.NoFap

2.Act like you get laid to everyone even your parents

3.Be low inhib

4.Approach when oprtunity appears

• +1
  • +1
That actually sounds p dope.

What do u guys do
Dress up in the gear/uniforms of the period (usually nazi germany vs soviet union, or us vietnam vs VC) and act out a simulated battle with blank firing weapons, etc.

Most of the time our group puts on a demonstration at some history festival event. We also act as extras for movies, the most recent being Danger Close. We also participate in marches on rememberance day etc.

The shit thing is everyone involved is either a 50+ yr old veteran or a 40 yr old wizard guy (and retards like me who applied to join the army but couldn't get in for mental health reasons). Sure it's fun as fuck but chances of getting a social group with people my age out of it are 0.

Also get to hang out with private tank/APC owners at events (that's the best part)

Last edited:
  • +1
The shit thing is everyone involved is either a 50+ yr old veteran or a 40 yr old wizard guy. Sure it's fun as fuck but chances of getting a social group with people my age out of it are 0
Yeah I see how you feel

• +1
About me: Since graduating high school three years ago, I've had zero contact with a female (cashiers/uni group assignments don't count). I am DIAGNOSED with ADHD and verbal dyspraxia. Attending university on a merit scholarship - studying economics and finance. Haven't made a new friend since high school. My hobbies are limited to military re-enactment and vidya. Never dated, despite using apps (tinder, pof, okc), never kissed a girl or held a girls hand. Zero females in my social group.

Give me your best advice bois?

have you ever considered roping?

Jks, nah. Make friends with your uni assiagnment people. Like, dont do anywork alone. That way they have to participate tpo, ask for their social medias and shit.

• +1
Send me ur pic i will Tell if its over. I dont think its over because you have interqctions with cashiers fucking slayer

• +1