advice for a short looksmaxer

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15 YEAR OLD BLACK LORD
I'm 15 and 5'2 maybe 5'3 since the pants I got in July won't fit me anymore.

Give me your best advice
I have never had any problem with women and mostly women like me even though I'm shorter than some of them.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazuya and WanderingBurro
Has your doctor told you what your max potential might be?

How tall are your parents?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727
I'm 15 and 5'2 maybe 5'3 since the pants I got in July won't fit me anymore.

Give me your best advice
I have never had any problem with women and mostly women like me even though I'm shorter than some of them.
Get a job the moment you're old enough (heightmaxxing shit is expensive), check your growth plates, then go high protein,
get on an aromatase inhibitor, then hop on mk-677+cjc, hgh, or some other heightmaxxing stack.

Get a job the moment you're old enough (heightmaxxing shit is expensive), check your growth plates, then go high protein,
get on an aromatase inhibitor, then hop on mk-677+cjc, hgh, or some other heightmaxxing stack.
ok

5'11 and 4'11
Height its almost completely genetic sadly, you can try do de basics (heightmaxxing and high protein diet + sleep), but outside that most likely you are going to be short. Im sorry

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727
Height its almost completely genetic sadly, you can try do de basics (heightmaxxing and high protein diet + sleep), but outside that most likely you are going to be short. Im sorry
No it's good I'm actually taking pride in being short.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whey123456, SidharthTheSlayer, gr34ter and 1 other person
Don't worry my boyo if you don't grow much it is fine at least u still had women like u but if you still managed to get women after 20 after that then good for you if it doesn't than don't cry if it's over smile because it never begun😇

Don’t stress abt it bruh there is plenty of short married men whenever I go into stores