Advice for career path

Deleted member 20397

Deleted member 20397

Iron
Need to choose between general finance,(policy making,financial intermediaries etc..basically standard banker or accountant) or doing "data science" basically more math and programming heavy, that would open up a way to be a quant if a certain performance criteria are met. I like technical info tbh but doing standard finance seems more flexible and an easy way to moneymaxx without too much effort in terms of studying. Any advice from mathcels/ITcels/finance?

which sounds more fun to you?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
literally every company on earth needs an accountant + they farm money

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and thereallegend
Bro, I haven't even made it to university and I've always known that I need to choose what I really like/enjoy. Don't choose something you don't like just because of the money.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20397
which sounds more fun to you?
Data science, but it is generally a middle end secure job in corporate finance, guys at the top are standard bankers and guys at the bottom are cybersecurity or finance guys that didn't make it, from what i've understood

IT, some business stuff related to it and cybersecurity. Every company in the world needs this in 2022

both seem good money wise

Need to choose between general finance,(policy making,financial intermediaries etc..basically standard banker or accountant) or doing "data science" basically more math and programming heavy, that would open up a way to be a quant if a certain performance criteria are met. I like technical info tbh but doing standard finance seems more flexible and an easy way to moneymaxx without too much effort in terms of studying. Any advice from mathcels/ITcels/finance?
Watch Aaron Clarey's channel its not amazing but what his videos will help is lead you into a path where you won't get fucked His channel talks about a lot of scam degrees (Finance and Econ are meme degrees).

If you want a tldr go STEM in decent state schools but unless your in the Ivy's which I doubt you are don't major in 99% of business majors

Stop what you are doing right now. Go to the gym, become a bodybuilder and start to speedrun Super Mario 64 on Twitch, beat the 16 star category and set a new world record.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Brutal revive pill.

Stop what you are doing right now. Go to the gym, become a bodybuilder and start to speedrun Super Mario 64 on Twitch, beat the 16 star category and set a new world record.
Video Games Dancing GIF

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman