Advice for height maxing 18yo

lasnt

lasnt

Ascension by 2024 or Death
Just turned 18yo already tall 186cm "6ft1" but I wasted my teenage years being overweight which increased my estrogen levels all of that said i still become tall means i have big potential
if i spike my T levels (since im in leanmaxxing journey) i believe could reach 190-192cm

What's your advice for nutrition and supplements ect.. to maximize my height potential ?

Last edited:
u already past manlet height focus on your face

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and CyprusGD
Retard thinks increasing T would increaee height lmao

It does the opposite as increasing T aromatizes into estrogen and increases estrogen which fuses growth plates

Why do you think people stop growing at the end of puberty?

You just made the mistake of associating height with masculinity so you thought tesosterone was responsible for it jfl

• +1
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy and jabaduk
Growth hormone increases height

Testosterone aromatizing into estrogen stops height growth

You would inject gh and take aromatase inhibitors to grow more but it wouldn't work because you're 18 and your plates probably already fused

I d chop up babies to get 6'1 (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Growth hormone increases height

Testosterone aromatizing into estrogen stops height growth

You would inject gh and take aromatase inhibitors to grow more but it wouldn't work because you're 18 and your plates probably already fused
Is it supposed to be injected in your back or spine and only doctors can do it ?

It still feels norm not impressive i can't handle some random 6ft4 guy emasculate me in person
If u were actual 6'1 barefoot u wouldnt say that do u live at netherlands or something

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Checking your growth plates is a good place to start.
At your age you should have spinal ones open. It also depends on your family history - if your ancestors grew at your age you might too.

If u were actual 6'1 barefoot u wouldnt say that do u live at netherlands or something
Qatar i heightmog 98% people here but im about to study in US California a lot of tall people there i heard

Heightmog is always a thing even if u are 1.90 but who tf cares after 6ft its all about face
Nah
6'3'' is tinder manlet cutoff where I live. I can legally apply to be the King Beneath the Mountain or some shit, they gon hire me for the new lotr amazon show

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
Checking your growth plates is a good place to start.
At your age you should have spinal ones open. It also depends on your family history - if your ancestors grew at your age you might too.
I will do x-rays this week hope it isn't fused

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Nah
6'3'' is tinder manlet cutoff where I live. I can legally apply to be the King Beneath the Mountain or some shit, they gon hire me for the new lotr amazon show
facialy mogged is less brutal at the end it's all about how attractive you're to women
But heightmog emasculate you

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
I will do x-rays this week hope it isn't fused
BTW your clavicles close at like 28. You can still spam reeves deadlift and inject igf-1 into your shoulders. If ya can't bump ya head on door, bump ya delts on it

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
facialy mogged is less brutal at the end it's all about how attractive you're to women
But heightmog emasculate you
do u think 6 5 soyboy zoomer will think ''wow i emasculate this guy so hard''

• +1
Reactions: skeet
Just turned 18yo already tall 186cm "6ft1" but I wasted my teenage years being overweight which increased my estrogen levels all of that said i still become tall means i have big potential
if i spike my T levels (since im in leanmaxxing journey) i believe could reach 190-192cm

What's your advice for nutrition and supplements ect.. to maximize my height potential ?
You will grow from your spine

If u have a bad posture u can fix it and gain a whole inch tried it my self

I thought low test was good for heightmaxxing