Advice/guide on how to make female friends?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
I want to make more female friends to socialcirclemaxx and its also a great way to get a gf

However in new environments I always go and speak to other guys or the guy-only group because I don't want to seem like a creep/like I'm only talking to girls to hit on them.

Any thoughts on this, and how I can turn this around?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
However in new environments I always go and speak to other guys or the guy-only group because I don't want to seem like a creep/like I'm only talking to girls to hit on them.

This is a wise approach 👌🏼

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and lilhorizontal32
@FailedNormieManlet it seems that you are quite good at this, what should I do?

Imagine being friends with foids lol. You should only talk to foids to hit on them there is no other reason to talk to them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chawaje, TsarTsar444, Ken and 6 others
Imagine being friends with foids lol. You should only talk to foids to hit on them there is no other reason to talk to them.
a lot of my friends got gfs exactly like this. and so too did @FailedNormieManlet

most sub8s have to socialcirclemax

a lot of my friends got gfs exactly like this. and so too did @FailedNormieManlet

most sub8s have to socialcirclemax
Ultimate socialcirclemax is being friends with slayers, not foids.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and stevielake
Ultimate socialcirclemax is being friends with slayers, not foids.
they will get all the attention while you have to desperately try and socialmog them by being a jester

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 7098, Preoximerianas and 2 others
they will get all the attention while you have to desperately try and socialmog them by being a jester
You don't have to jestermaxx you will just fuck leftovers it is what it is.

First of all, be unattractive to them physically, therefore you're a friend.

I want to make more female friends to socialcirclemaxx and its also a great way to get a gf
1) Just be good looking.
2) Don't be ugly.

If you're ugly, you won't be able to make even female friends...If you're in the same social circle however, like at school, work, in an activity club, etc. and through your personality and mere-exposure effect you eventually become friends with other girls, they are still not going to introduce you to other girls outside of that circle, they don't wanna be embarrassed being seen with an ugly or low value guy.

Many girls tend to be very protective and unwilling to share their social resources, I even had a girlfriend who was very reluctant in introducing me to her other friends and family. We went to the same university, we were friends with other people from there, went with them to parties, trips, events, etc., had a lot of fun, but outside of this she didn't seem to want to present me to other people - the friends she had from high-school, her relatives, neighbors, etc.
Sometimes we would bump on the street into people she knew and she would just say: "This is Gonthar...", without mentioning I'm her boyfriend. I went to her house several times with other classmates, briefly met her parents, sisters, etc. but again, she didn't mention anything about our relationship to them.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 5786 and Oberyn
just start talking to the girl in a dead pan fashion about your interests which may be completely uninteresting to her, but it's ok, you're there to talk about you. next time say hey remember me from last time and speak in a more friendly fashion and ask her about herself. progress from there. expect to be btfo and receive iods, this way you will not be disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
1) Just be good looking.
2) Don't be ugly.

If you're ugly, you won't be able to make even female friends...If you're in the same social circle however, like at school, work, in an activity club, etc. and through your personality and mere-exposure effect you eventually become friends with other girls, they are still not going to introduce you to other girls outside of that circle, they don't wanna be embarrassed being seen with an ugly or low value guy.

Many girls tend to be very protective and unwilling to share their social resources, I even had a girlfriend who was very reluctant in introducing me to her other friends and family. We went to the same university, we were friends with other people from there, went with them to parties, trips, events, etc., had a lot of fun, but outside of this she didn't seem to want to present me to other people - the friends she had from high-school, her relatives, neighbors, etc.
Sometimes we would bump on the street into people she knew and she would just say: "This is Gonthar...", without mentioning I'm her boyfriend. I went to her house several times with other classmates, briefly met her parents, sisters, etc. but again, she didn't mention anything about our relationship to them.
I don't get what you are saying

first you say that ugly guys can't even become friends with girls, then you are saying that you got a girlfriend. and iirc you said on other threads that you are ugly

I don't get what you are saying

first you say that ugly guys can't even become friends with girls, then you are saying that you got a girlfriend. and iirc you said on other threads that you are ugly
Yes, but I've got her after like two years of orbiting her in college, and it took a lot of effort for me to be accepted by her and by the others until I became a regular of that social circle...
Also, I was more friends with the others by association because she was my girlfriend, after college was over she eventually dumped me, and all the other people went on their own way.

• +1
Yes, but I've got her after like two years of orbiting her in college, and it took a lot of effort for me to be accepted by her and by the others until I became a regular of that social circle...
Also, I was more friends with the others by association because she was my girlfriend, after college was over she eventually dumped me, and all the other people went on their own way.
how did you even get to a point of orbiting her? I literally have 0 female friends

how did you even get to a point of orbiting her? I literally have 0 female friends
Well, I went to college, girls were the majority there, and in the first two years, we had tons of courses, seminars and labs, so I spent a huge amount of time near her - I'm talking like 8-10 hours each day. We discovered we had a lot in common - same interests, same sense of humor, we would complete each other sentences, etc. - we were truly a match made in heaven. But she already had a boyfriend, so that's why I had to wait for two years until she eventually broke up with him and I became her new boyfriend.
During this time, I orbited other girls too, I occasionally hanged out with them, went on some dates, etc. - but without any luck, so I would always come back to my future ex-gf.

Anyway, it was a very specific circumstance, and pretty much the only way for a subhuman to manage to get a girlfriend and have an active social life - when you're still in school or college, you will get to spend a ton of time with other people, have the opportunity to orbit some girls, meet them repeatedly, talk to them and through the mere-exposure effect your looks will start to matter less and your personality and 'game' can shine.
After college was over, it was also pretty much over for me - I approached hundreds of girls, went on dates with dozens of them, I struggled a lot and had very little success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, stevielake, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Well, I went to college, girls were the majority there, and in the first two years, we had tons of courses, seminars and labs, so I spent a huge amount of time near her - I'm talking like 8-10 hours each day. We discovered we had a lot in common - same interests, same sense of humor, we would complete each other sentences, etc. - we were truly a match made in heaven. But she already had a boyfriend, so that's why I had to wait for two years until she eventually broke up with him and I became her new boyfriend.
During this time, I orbited other girls too, I occasionally hanged out with them, went on some dates, etc. - but without any luck, so I would always come back to my future ex-gf.

Anyway, it was a very specific circumstance, and pretty much the only way for a subhuman to manage to get a girlfriend and have an active social life - when you're still in school or college, you will get to spend a ton of time with other people, have the opportunity to orbit some girls, meet them repeatedly, talk to them and through the mere-exposure effect your looks will start to matter less and your personality and 'game' can shine.
After college was over, it was also pretty much over for me - I approached hundreds of girls, went on dates with dozens of them, I struggled a lot and had very little success.
I was in a class where the only guys were me and this other incel looking ogre, I didn't get any IOI's or even talk to any of the girls but he did even the Stacy talked to him and shit. Made me seethe so hard.

I really hate how shitty my life has been because I've seen uglier men get women on campus. If I had a chance to become handsome or NT, i'd choose the latter in an instant. It's the biggest reason i'm an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and lilhorizontal32
I was in a class where the only guys were me and this other incel looking ogre, I didn't get any IOI's or even talk to any of the girls but he did even the Stacy talked to him and shit. Made me seethe so hard.
What IOIs, you're in a class, as a guy you're supposed to start conversations, don't expect girls to come to you if you're not a Chad - first you talk about the subjects you study there, homework, projects, etc., then you can chat about more casual subjects, personal stuff, etc...
It might not work with everyone, so don't insist and move to other people. If you're friendly enough, you'll get to join a group or clique of people or even become the leader of one, and in this case your status will rise in the eyes of everyone and then they will respond much better to you.
The social dynamics in a class however can vary a lot - it can be a group of people that have nothing in common and barely talk to each other, or they can all be like one huge, happy family, all friendly with each other, meeting regularly after school to have fun, party, etc.
Most of the time however it's somewhere in between - there are several groups, some who are more cool and popular, other less, and some outcasts who don't quite fit in anywhere and the interaction between these cliques can also vary a lot - they can be friendly with each other or less so. You're 'status' in high-school and college is pretty much given by how popular you are with the other people and how popular they are too - you hang out with cool people, you'll be seen as cool too.

• +1

Mhhh.

Listen to gonthar man. He is a wise older man 40+ and the only good advicer there

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Gonthar

And now you rot 24/7?

I really hate how shitty my life has been because I've seen uglier men get women on campus. If I had a chance to become handsome or NT, i'd choose the latter in an instant. It's the biggest reason i'm an incel.
I suppose gonthar is non Nt guy, that's why he had little to no success. Or he lacks charisma, whatever..

What IOIs, you're in a class, as a guy you're supposed to start conversations, don't expect girls to come to you if you're not a Chad - first you talk about the subjects you study there, homework, projects, etc., then you can chat about more casual subjects, personal stuff, etc...
It might not work with everyone, so don't insist and move to other people. If you're friendly enough, you'll get to join a group or clique of people or even become the leader of one, and in this case your status will rise in the eyes of everyone and then they will respond much better to you.
The social dynamics in a class however can vary a lot - it can be a group of people that have nothing in common and barely talk to each other, or they can all be like one huge, happy family, all friendly with each other, meeting regularly after school to have fun, party, etc.
Most of the time however it's somewhere in between - there are several groups, some who are more cool and popular, other less, and some outcasts who don't quite fit in anywhere and the interaction between these cliques can also vary a lot - they can be friendly with each other or less so. You're 'status' in high-school and college is pretty much given by how popular you are with the other people and how popular they are too - you hang out with cool people, you'll be seen as cool too.
Your thinking is kinda primitive, that's not exactly how it works. Even if you are ugly subhuman incel, you could get your "chad" place in normie circle - via personamaxing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
And now you rot 24/7?
After college was over, girls were also pretty much out of my life...
I suppose gonthar is non Nt guy, that's why he had little to no success. Or he lacks charisma, whatever..
No, I'm just short and below average looking, my 'game' was very good but it made no difference...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
After college was over, girls were also pretty much out of my life...

No, I'm just short and below average looking, my 'game' was very good but it made no difference...
5'5 not too bad. And below average differ: you could look like stallone or michael cera (both of them slightly below to avg looking, but first has appeal and second is just a punchable beta face)
People here shit on stallone but he has good appeal irl

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
That’s the problem, I can’t function in public social groups because I have ADHD OCD and ODD. My thinking patterns are different. I’ve tried hanging with the autistic circle and I’m too NT for them, I’ve tried hanging with the normies and I’m too Non NT for them. I’m literally a forced introvert. I don’t necessarily fit in with any particular group.

And the women actually initiated conversations with the ogre incel who was also non NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and lilhorizontal32
Your thinking is kinda primitive, that's not exactly how it works. Even if you are ugly subhuman incel, you could get your "chad" place in normie circle - via personamaxing.
Anything is possible, but the chances of that happening are low. If you can’t socialize and function like a normie in a public setting it’s over for you. Mentalceldom is worse than uglyceldom because the latter is fixable

How are you making male friends? Do the same with women, you're a grown adult. Female friends are unreliable af, but if you want to make good female friends you need to integrate them into your social circle

• +1
befriend gay-guys, that's the key to getting to know an unlimited amount of females

*but make sure to be flirtatious with the girls you meet through him as soon you meet them or they'll think of you as a closet homosexual

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and FailedNormieManlet
befriend gay-guys, that's the key to getting to know an unlimited amount of females

*but make sure to be flirtatious with the girls you meet through him as soon you meet them or they'll think of you as a closet homosexual
Double edged sword imo. I had gay friends and they did introduce me to a lot of girls, but those gay friends had crushes on me and wanted to fuck me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Double edged sword imo. I had gay friends and they did introduce me to a lot of girls, but those gay friends had crushes on me and wanted to fuck me
just don't let them fuck you theory:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

If u come at someone thinking u are some type of way such as creep u come off that way

• Hmm...