Advice on eye area

J

jyoungsantos

Bronze
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Posts
254
Reputation
66
how should I better my eye area I have better pictures but this one you see more clearly
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6010.jpeg
    IMG_6010.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ATCOLD
true chang, dye your eyebrows or thicken them with monoxidil.
Not close but I was thinking of that should I do oral minox for lashes or latisse
 
  • +1
Reactions: ATCOLD
Not close but I was thinking of that should I do oral minox for lashes or latisse
uhhh tbh i havent researched much abt oral minox for lashes, im gonna be doing latisse myself for lashes so prob just do latisse but make sure to track if you have any PAP.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jyoungsantos
uhhh tbh i havent researched much abt oral minox for lashes, im gonna be doing latisse myself for lashes so prob just do latisse but make sure to track if you have any PAP.
Alr will do preciate it
 
  • +1
Reactions: ATCOLD

Similar threads

schizoteric
Replies
15
Views
81
Wakie
Wakie
maxilla2flat
Replies
7
Views
70
maxilla2flat
maxilla2flat
Bradsters
Replies
10
Views
58
peptideboy
peptideboy
snizofrenik
Replies
5
Views
70
Wakie
Wakie
A
Replies
1
Views
48
glansior
glansior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top