advice on how to talk to a girl you like and become her boyfriend ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I originally failed to ask this girl out and left it on creepy last scence by saying "I know your with charlie" and ever since then i want to talk to her and try to get to be her boyfriend but shes not in any of my classes so what do i do ?

All this shit should come to you naturally

You sad pathetic loser

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I originally failed to ask this girl out and left it on creepy last scence by saying "I know your with charlie" and ever since then i want to talk to her and try to get to be her boyfriend but shes not in any of my classes so what do i do ?
Before we descend down this rabbit hope has she given you any IOIs? Also your stats

Whip your dick out and pray to Allah its big enough

Before we descend down this rabbit hope has she given you any IOIs? Also your stats
sniff her and tell her you wanna have sex with her then she'll want you

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
theres two path

friendzone route 6-8 months at minimum
mean u got to go through the bullshit of hearing her talk bout guys and her day to day issues
then one day she gets horny and is comfortable with fucking since u friendzoned

low inhib route
set up a one on one if she down then you can talk with her 1 on 1 then escalate to fucking

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Bonesbonesbonesbone and subhuman to mtn
Doe's like talking about me a lot to her male friend which i know and how she say's from the event which happened when i went full on you mode from that netflix tv show count ? She has given me some IOI's like intiating by saying hello to me directly when im walking behind her to class or like just touching/ talking to me/iniating convos with me but overall i came off as a YOU netflix tv show character. but we walk past each other's sometime's at school and we give each other eye contact locked on for a second but i look away due to my high inhib mind but she looks back.

theres two path

friendzone route 6-8 months at minimum
mean u got to go through the bullshit of hearing her talk bout guys and her day to day issues
then one day she gets horny and is comfortable with fucking since u friendzoned

low inhib route
set up a one on one if she down then you can talk with her 1 on 1 then escalate to fucking
hopefully

could i send her face through private messages to see if shes outta my league ?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Don’t care about them

Whenever I don’t care about girl they want sex and ltr

But when I care about them they don’t want me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Also you can’t get a gf if you’re non NT literally impossible

Only sex

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Also you can’t get a gf if you’re non NT literally impossible

Only sex
Over for me then but i just wanna smash her tbh but 99% of all the sex is done through LTR in my school here

Doe's like talking about me a lot to her male friend which i know and how she say's from the event which happened when i went full on you mode from that netflix tv show count ? She has given me some IOI's like intiating by saying hello to me directly when im walking behind her to class or like just touching/ talking to me/iniating convos with me but overall i came off as a YOU netflix tv show character. but we walk past each other's sometime's at school and we give each other eye contact locked on for a second but i look away due to my high inhib mind but she looks back.
Honestly that's good news bro I think you should go for it cause its a good sign