Advice?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

stats:
-22 y.o
-5'10
-56 kg
-Asian

So the question is should I pretty boy max/Kpop max or masc max? I am so tired of people telling me to eat more, hit the gym to gain some muscles blah blah....
In before any racist comments, I love curry, arab, white, black so don't hate this asian boycel for nothing. Idk the beauty standard here in Europe so would be really appreciated if you guys can give some advice.

Already anticipating 3 psl, gook shit,and any degradatory comments but at least just give some advice on looksmax

stats:
-22 y.o
-5'10
-56 kg
-Asian

So the question is should I pretty boy max/Kpop max or masc max? I am so tired of people telling me to eat more, hit the gym to gain some muscles blah blah....
In before any racist comments, I love curry, arab, white, black so don't hate this asian boycel for nothing. Idk the beauty standard here in Europe so would be really appreciated if you guys can give some advice.

Already anticipating 3 psl, gook shit,and any degradatory comments but at least just give some advice on looksmax

any other images?

it's over tbh you will never be a teenage girls wet dream and all the women you fuck will be on unfavourable conditions

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Fear and SendMePicsToRate
it's over tbh you will never be a teenage girls wet dream and all the women you fuck will be on unfavourable conditions
There isn't any Asian foid in my vicinity here in where I lived so my only option is to fly to Asia to slay

twinkmax is possible though :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
you smile i smile

ok I'll twinkmax
hahaha I'm just kidding :feelshah:

tbh I don't know anything you could looksmax maybe try castor oil for your eyebrows and lashes though.

hahaha I'm just kidding :feelshah:

tbh I don't know anything you could looksmax maybe try castor oil for your eyebrows and lashes though.
those won't work. Imma just rot here in Europe with you guys, At least we feel like a family here in this community

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
those won't work. Imma just rot here in Europe with you guys, At least we feel like a family here in this community
it's over for me too tbh need to get out of this community cuz it fcks my mind up :feelswah:

it's over for me too tbh need to get out of this community cuz it fcks my mind up :feelswah:
It's not over for you with Nordic looks at least you have an upper hand of JBW

• JFL
Post frontal, not possible to rate accurately from side profile alone.

Nobody cares bro, just post a picture and delete it later.
it doesn't matter anyway cuz we are incel by us rating each other it wouldn't make foids tingle:feelswah::feelswah:

stats:
-22 y.o
-5'10
-56 kg
-Asian

Climb to the top of the criminal underworld and become the most dangerous crime boss on the globe.

rhino, contacts
can't think of much else because im low iq
did you ever wear contacts? it's trash tbh I tried it but it's so obvious if you have no 4mm pupil diameter everyone can see it from miles away got called out multiple times and I only weared them once for clubbing and it's shitty to put them in and out every time + risk of infection and scarring of your eyes.

And a foid didn't even care so it's a trash cope :feelswah: only real answer is Neoris or stroma tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Climb to the top of the criminal underworld and become the most dangerous crime boss on the globe.
what is this autistic mentalcel answer maybe your low iq bring you here not your face, JFL me 22 year old conversing with low iq mentalcel

• JFL
@gobi no hope even with Turkish foid???

You are definitely above average for an Asian
did you ever wear contacts? it's trash tbh I tried it but it's so obvious if you have no 4mm pupil diameter everyone can see it from miles away got called out multiple times and I only weared them once for clubbing and it's shitty to put them in and out every time + risk of infection and scarring of your eyes.

And a foid didn't even care so it's a trash cope :feelswah: only real answer is Neoris or stroma tbh
echt wirklich niemand sieht dass du kontaktlinsen trägst hahaha

und das Tragen einer Brille ist der größte looksmin :soy:

@gobi no hope even with Turkish foid???
idk never tried tbh I am so deep down the looksmax rabbit hole it's hard to crawl out of it, but fr I think with a better frame you could get some action because imo you don't even look bad but just generic Asian with 56kg 😢

You are definitely above average for an Asian

echt wirklich niemand sieht dass du kontaktlinsen trägst hahaha

und das Tragen einer Brille ist der größte looksmin :soy:
doch man erkennt instant das du Kontaktlinsen drin hast außer du hast welche mit 4mm Pupillen Umfang, hab mir noch welche bestellt mit 4mm mal schauen wie die aussehen werden aber kontaktlinsen sind ehrlich ultra nervig und können max 6-8 h im Auge bleiben länger werden deine Augen beschädigt und rot wie noch was...

you are tilting your head up way too much. Take side profile pic from frankfurt plane.

doch man erkennt instant das du Kontaktlinsen drin hast außer du hast welche mit 4mm Pupillen Umfang, hab mir noch welche bestellt mit 4mm mal schauen wie die aussehen werden aber kontaktlinsen sind ehrlich ultra nervig und können max 6-8 h im Auge bleiben länger werden deine Augen beschädigt und rot wie noch was...
mich hat noch niemand darauf angesprochen + ich trage meine kontaktlinsen den ganzen tag lol

vielleicht hatten deine kontaktlinsen ja einfach nur eine schlechte Qualität? Ich habe diese premium dinger von rossman und die sind perfekt, auch mega dünn...

• +1
mich hat noch niemand darauf angesprochen + ich trage meine kontaktlinsen den ganzen tag lol

vielleicht hatten deine kontaktlinsen ja einfach nur eine schlechte Qualität? Ich habe diese premium dinger von rossman und die sind perfekt, auch mega dünn...
du meinst schon farbige Linsen? Will meine dunklen Augen überdecken weißt geht nicht um Sehschwäche

du meinst schon farbige Linsen? Will meine dunklen Augen überdecken weißt geht nicht um Sehschwäche
ah ne ich meine linsen mit sehstärke lmao

• +1
you are tilting your head up way too much. Take side profile pic from frankfurt plane.

psl 3 like me can't complete with average white normies it's over:feelswhy:

Good thing that I can resort to arranged marriage with a traditional gurl so I won't be involuntary celibate forever:forcedsmile:

• +1

psl 3 like me can't complete with average white normies it's over:feelswhy:

this line (middle of tragus to bottom of under eye socket) should be parallel to the floor and your camera shouldn't be in front of your face like this. It should be sideways to your skull.

The results might be too much to handle. The frankfurtpill ruined me. Do it at caution.

what is this autistic mentalcel answer maybe your low iq bring you here not your face, JFL me 22 year old conversing with low iq mentalcel
Only a fool would presume to make such hasty judgements about someone's intellect based off of one post they have seen on an obscure internet forum? Or maybe you just aren't very adept at discerning sarcasm or humor, which could be an indicator of autism. Ironically...unironically.......ironically....unironically........iron.....irony.........unequivocally ironical!

IMG 20220323 132015

Does it look like I care about how I look? Negro, I'm just here for the banter. This is a fine place to be. Don't be assuming all the users of this site have the same proplems you got. Bic boy!

Only a fool would presume to make such hasty judgements about someone's intellect based off of one post they have seen on an obscure internet forum? Or maybe you just aren't very adept at discerning sarcasm or humor, which could be an indicator of autism. Ironically...unironically.......ironically....unironically........iron.....irony.........unequivocally ironical!

View attachment 1602383

Does it look like I care about how I look? Negro, I'm just here for the banter. This is a fine place to be. Don't be assuming all the users of this site have the same proplems you got. Bic boy!
Take a chill pill it was a satire I don't discriminate anyone <20 iq below me. :sneaky::heart:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Take a chill pill it was a satire I don't discriminate anyone <20 iq below me. :sneaky::heart:
Don't you ever tell me what to do you little munchkin. I'm 6ft, 34 years old, and more than 80kg. I could beat the ever living dog piss out if you. Your IQ means nothing. Force sh*ts on the back of logic and reason. You're just a scrawny little nerd. You should eat more before coming to me with that IQ talk.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
because he thinks Turkish foids are attracted to turkcels like me more than other guys, but that's cope tbh
I went to Turkish school. Maybe Turkish foid has a thing for an asian? But you are living in Germany so everything is Gucci

I went to Turkish school. Maybe Turkish foid has a thing for an asian? But you are living in Germany so everything is Gucci
what is Gucci in Germany? I don't think living here is that good social wise tbh

Don't you ever tell me what to do you little munchkin. I'm 6ft, 34 years old, and more than 80kg. I could beat the ever living dog piss out if you. Your IQ means nothing. Force sh*ts on the back of logic and reason. You're just a scrawny little nerd. You should eat more before coming to me with that IQ talk.
Oldcel is wasting his life here instead of contributing anything useful to society. JFL
what is Gucci in Germany? I don't think living here is that good social wise tbh
Exactly just social/status maxxing idk how old you are but it should work up to 24 year old. You just really have to be really NT tho

• +1
Oldcel is wasting his life here instead of contributing anything useful to society. JFL

Exactly just social/status maxxing idk how old you are but it should work up to 24 year old. You just really have to be really NT tho
Benefit society? Take your gook culture somewhere else. You're barking up the wrong tree with that sh*t, pengyou. I'm an individual. I'm only interested in what society can do for me.

Benefit society? Take your gook culture somewhere else. You're barking up the wrong tree with that sh*t, pengyou. I'm an individual. I'm only interested in what society can do for me.
Degenerate oldcel:feelswhy::forcedsmile:

56 fucking kg at 5'10 :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm hoping that was a typo

56 fucking kg at 5'10 :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I have a wide shoulder a.k.a straight clavicle and a narrow waist. I mog almost all natural gymcel without the need to compensate with muscles just raw bones.

I have a wide shoulder a.k.a straight clavicle and a narrow waist. I mog almost all natural gymcel without the need to compensate with muscles just raw bones.
Dude u can't be serious. 56 kg is considered skinny for a middle school boy, let alone a 22 year old 5'10 adult.

You need to gain weight not only for just aesthetics but mostly for your health. you are severely underweight and it's very dangerous

You need to gain weight not only for just aesthetics but mostly for your health. you are severely underweight and it's very dangerous
I remembered 2 years old I hit the gym with my friends, 2 months later foids were touching my shoulder left and right. Are nordic girls into muscles or what? cuz where I am from having muscles=gay JFL culture, shocked:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Imma eat more from now on:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18516