Advices on fixing iron/copper deficiency after overdosed zinc?

Weter

Weter

Gold
What kind of supplements would be the best to fix it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
First thing you need is a bloodtest to get the exact amounts. People who overdose with zinc end up with a copper deficiency and vice-versa as they basically go in the same route and you need to keep things balanced. If you've stopped taking them then your body should theoretically balance itself out, otherwise take a small amount of copper but i wouldn't recommend iron without first getting a bloodtest/seeing a doctor.

First thing you need is a bloodtest to get the exact amounts. People who overdose with zinc end up with a copper deficiency and vice-versa as they basically go in the same route and you need to keep things balanced. If you've stopped taking them then your body should theoretically balance itself out, otherwise take a small amount of copper but i wouldn't recommend iron without first getting a bloodtest/seeing a doctor.
Do they have copper blood test?

Do they have copper blood test?
In the normal bloodtest GPs do, i don't think they measure copper, atleast they didn't for me, they only check vit d usually. Either get it done privately or just take a little bit of copper supplementation for a while. What makes you think you have a deficiency, what symptoms?

How tf do u overdose on zinc? Did u tske over 50?

I took 50mg zinc picolinate ed because it was curing my acne i struggled with for 5 years
50 is not overdose bro