Advices on surgeries

Z

Zarvoir

Iron
Hello guys i hope you all doing well during this weird pandemic time.

Last time i ask for advices here, you guys just advise me to start exercise more and lower my body fat, however it seems like there is only small difference in my face (especially when i smile my face looks so round) ,i been thinking to save up some money to do buccal fat removal and i noticed my eyes are very asymmetrical

I want your opinions regarding the buccal fat removal and possible surgeries for my eyes, and possibly recommended place to get the procedures done (EU).

thank you.

No surgerys for your race

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
Cardiomaxx i think you will be gl if low fat

I ain’t gonna lie, you can’t really go far with asian pheno. The only way for you to get past your pheno would be by getting a lefort 3 (which is impossible to get for cosmetic reasons).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
continue leanmaxxing bro

Fucking over for your base

noticed my eyes are very asymmetrical
Il 340x2702087660754 laml

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
No offense, you kinda look like Elliot Rodger

Not lean enough

I ain’t gonna lie, you can’t really go far with asian pheno. The only way for you to get past your pheno would be by getting a lefort 3 (which is impossible to get for cosmetic reasons).
Yes im aware of my limitations however im not aiming the supermodel level and just want to cope with my insecurities.

continue leanmaxxing bro
Im trying, but i saw pic of my face when i was 15 with low bodyfat (around 15% my face still looks round but its better than this picture)