Advise on drugs to be low inhib???

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
I need a drug that makes me act confident and extroverted but at the same time it allows me to drive, unlike alcohol or marijuana. Advice please?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 13197
I need a drug that makes me act confident and extroverted but at the same time it allows me to drive, unlike alcohol or marijuana. Advice please?
How can you not drive while you’re high on weed

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Desomorphine crocodile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
phenibut but dont rely on it so do it only on important events because it is adictive like caffeine

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 12270
phenibut but dont rely on it so do it only on important events because it is adictive like caffeine
Caffeine gives me a nice boost but only lasts about 2h JFl

• +1
Reactions: Lars

MDMA

• +1
Reactions: Trevor Philips and Deleted member 12270
genes

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, .👽., Trevor Philips and 1 other person
Agreed, my brain can’t produce the right chemicals by itself. Even if I had nice bones my brain is all fucked up, need to take stimulants just to be normie

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Kevin Costner and Deleted member 8165
Alcohol is good enough

Microdose mdma and use a beta blocker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
CBD oil

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 12270
Phenibut (don't abuse)

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 12270
I heard about Kratom but never used it

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
heroin, u will shoplift

• +1
Reactions: user47283
The drug you'd want would be MDMA/ecstacy. The upside is that it's relatively non-addictive and poses no serious looksmins for you. You'll definitely want to take some before a party, rave, or maybe even an outing with a large group of people where you want to be extroverted and make friends. The downside is that you'll have a lot of insomnia.

I lack looks
So fix them until you're content with the way you look. That's the only way to get rid of inhibitions/discomfort permanently. Anything else will fuck you up eventually

better mentality

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
The drug you'd want would be MDMA/ecstacy. The upside is that it's relatively non-addictive and poses no serious looksmins for you. You'll definitely want to take some before a party, rave, or maybe even an outing with a large group of people where you want to be extroverted and make friends. The downside is that you'll have a lot of insomnia.
doesn't mdma mess up your brain

What's your experience with Xanax I'm social situations?
i don't know. i don't use drugs. just from what i heard irl, and online. it removes all inhibition, and makes you more sociable. so sociable that you gotta be careful not to be annoying.

• +1
-phenibut once a week or less.
-kratom but not all the time.
-no clue about mdma.
-maybe cabergoline?

in for answers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
All in the name of pussy? There is no justice in this world.

phenibut once a week 2mg
benzos 1mg twice a week
kratom cycle 3 different strain everyday to avoid tolerance

• +1
Reactions: savagetaysh
I heard about Kratom but never used it
I tried it some times.

It deffo works, low dose. To get energy and lower inhib.

Can be addictive they said.

doesn't mdma mess up your brain
been a long time and very heavy user. didnt affect me. only made my live a shitton better.

I were used to extreme dosages others would have died from. for couples of years multiple times a month. most ppl dont have issues afterwards but it can happen yeah

• +1
Cocaine for sure but its too expensive
Stick to benzos and dont drive

been a long time and very heavy user. didnt affect me. only made my live a shitton better.

I were used to extreme dosages others would have died from. for couples of years multiple times a month. most ppl dont have issues afterwards but it can happen yeah
is it ok if you use it once every 6 months?

also can one time using it fuck with your brain for life or does that only happen if you use it too much

also can one time using it fuck with your brain for life or does that only happen if you use it too much
once every 6 months is absolutely no issue at all. but trust me it wont stay at once every 6 months haha. you will realize that you will do MDMA at most till 30. that's like 20 times in your life and that's way too less. you will abuse it at first and then it will slowly lose its effect and you will stop. it's beenll like that for everyone I know haha. everyone says "i will only do it once" . never happens. but everyone also stops after some time since it loses the magic

one time wont fuck you no.

• +1
Reactions: jj43 and Deleted member 13197
testosterone

• +1
Reactions: one job away

oh and if you actually can keep it at ones ever 6 months you wont have any negative side effects besides couple.days of mild depression after use.

but most likely you will use it a bit more excessively and have some minor damage to your teeth. happened to me happened to many others but 100% worth it

• +1
have any of you joggers actually tried phenibut? Shit will fuck u up in the head

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Coke plus alcohol is best for low inhib but is obviously not safe while driving.

mushrooms

• +1
Coke plus alcohol is best for low inhib but is obviously not safe while driving.
coke + alcohol is basicly just coke. coke suppresses alcohol mate. many ppl do coke in clubs to drink more or to be able to fuck after too much booze

coke + alcohol is basicly just coke. coke suppresses alcohol mate. many ppl do coke in clubs to drink more or to be able to fuck after too much booze
No not really, coke+alcohol creates a new substance called cocaethylene which has different physiological effects than cocaine by itself (for example more euphoria and lower inhibition).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
No not really, coke+alcohol creates a new substance called cocaethylene which has different physiological effects than cocaine by itself (for example more euphoria and lower inhibition).
I always used coke to sober up tbh. never felt the alcohol afterwards

Phenibut no more than once a week.

Kratom, less is more. Ideally keep low consumption maybe under 5g a week or don't dose often and all the time.

Amphetamine, great stuff but easy to abuse so again take light doses and not regularly

Mushrooms, great for tripping you can microdose and enjoy more sociality

• +1
You are recommending some hard drugs to a guy here, that will most likely be driving under the influence of said drugs.

I hope you're sure you won't be driving when OP is on the road jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and one job away
This besides coke is all pretty bad advice, and even coke will wear off in like 30 mins. OP you want to do stimulants, I’d rec adderall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 12270 and one job away