advise on healthier glow

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
aside from getting acne scar revision can someone tell me what I could do to get a healthy glow. would like to stay relatively white and not looking to get brown though. I was looking up beta carotin etx but it concerned it will just make me orange and sunbathing is out of question since I thibk Id either sunburn or just get too brown.

anyone with a lot experience can give me some ideas/hints/links or just a few things I should look into?

rather pale face/yellow undertaking tone/really sucking looking at the moment

thanks

Get a base tan then you can start using beta-carotene. It should be the ideal solution. You won't become Trump-tier orange if you stay within reasonable amounts with the beta-carotene.

• +1
Reactions: Tricky
does that apply even if i use vitamin a (retinal palamite) and small dosage retinol topically? Or will beta carotine have an different effect? and what do i take fir carotin? Or can i just use those 2 things? If not, should I cut back on the 2 products?

does that apply even if i use vitamin a (retinal palamite) and small dosage retinol topically? Or will beta carotine have an different effect? and what do i take fir carotin? Or can i just use those 2 things? If not, should I cut back on the 2 products?
Just take beta carotene and start dermastamping. Check my skin thread about it

can you toss a link to the thread? only saw the general skincare one.
alright, will eating carrots be the best solution? I don’t mind that actually.

High fat diet.

Cumskins I know with a high fat diet have a healthy red glow to them

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
are you serious or trolling me? D:

Forget about beta carotene supplements and just revamp your diet to contain large amounts of fresh fruit and veg. Nothing will give you a healthier glow.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
the black man is right. you need fat and lots of it

• +1
Reactions: Weishaupt and Imonlyhere
Forget about beta carotene supplements and just revamp your diet to contain large amounts of fresh fruit and veg. Nothing will give you a healthier glow.

I have a hard time gaining any weight only eating veggies and fruits and the internet has tucked me up so much that i’m literally scared of eating
i can stick to a routine - i’m good at that
but i need strict guidelines i trust i’n
the black man is right. you need fat and lots of it

others advised against it though and said it would only bloat me - i have bad bones apparently

and my jawline is already fatty cause of hyoid bone and fat
so basicly id need to lose weight

other option would be to gain around 10kg and reduce bf%
would that be a good compromise for that?

I have a hard time gaining any weight only eating veggies and fruits and the internet has tucked me up so much that i’m literally scared of eating
i can stick to a routine - i’m good at that
but i need strict guidelines i trust i’n

others advised against it though and said it would only bloat me - i have bad bones apparently

and my jawline is already fatty cause of hyoid bone and fat
so basicly id need to lose weight

other option would be to gain around 10kg and reduce bf%
would that be a good compromise for that?

fat does not make you fat
eating animal products once a day until you are full will make bring you to healthy bf% levels and keep you there

fat does not make you fat
eating animal products once a day until you are full will make bring you to healthy bf% levels and keep you there
Fats are good (omega 3, animal fats) for testosterone production. If you want more fat in your diet, reduce carb intake which is the real killer.

Carbs bloat you the fuck up and destroy the angularity of the face.

If you aren't growing (reference my puberty and diet posts with x69) , cut down your carbs in half imo and increase protein, fat and greens

carbs bloat? wtf didn’t know that. Alright, so no carbs other then what veggies contain then? Will fish and avocados be good enough for fat supply? (and occasionally liver)

thanks btw im really confused at the moment since i have bloat but a rather small face, the bloat and low hyoid bone make my face look totally different

is there any kind of carb i’m still allowed to eat
currently eating a lot of fish and self made green smoothies.
but I experience barocke easily when I do not eat any rice noodles or anything. Is there something i’m doing wrong? Thanks again for the help you are amazing D: