Aegyo Sal Exercise

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
So after reading some threads about aegyo sal I found this exercise and many people had been saying it where u basically pull ur under eyes down and squint but I personally think its bullshit since aegyo sal is fat and not muscle but I will try it everyday for a week 30 seconds 5 times a day and see if I get any results, I'll tell what happened after the 7 days. Yes I dont believe it will work because aegyo sal is not a muscle that can be trained, it's fat. But itmight help with making the fat go up idk? the fat pad looks prominent while doing the exercise. whatever, ill try for a week, if i get any results, i will make a new thread about it.

Btw i already have somewhat fat under eye lol

And some people look shit with it but i dont

Fyi aegyo sal is basically the fat under the eye area gives eye area support and youthful look makes u a prettyboy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: exo and wsada
Shit I accidentally posted this in offtopic fml im too used to clicking on the off topic not the looksmax section

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
It doesn't make much of a difference tbh.

Invest your time and effort into something more effective.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, ReadBooksEveryday, silencio and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: wsada
female trait

• +1
  • +1
I just squint it 24/7 it's good sometimes
I think the natural look is always better

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
free naslobaial folds and eyebrowing drooping and nothing else btw

squinching eye muscle , smiling etc all cause nasloabial folds look it up and it will give you oldcel hooding by drooping of lower part of eyebrows

squinching eye muscle , smiling etc all cause nasloabial folds look it up and it will give you oldcel hooding by drooping of lower part of eyebrows
will only do for a week and 5x30 sceonds and some user of this forum got results from it and got very good fat pads i will try no harm only bad if long term done

will only do for a week and 5x30 sceonds and some user of this forum got results from it and got very good fat pads i will try no harm only bad if long term done
update men?

So after reading some threads about aegyo sal I found this exercise and many people had been saying it where u basically pull ur under eyes down and squint but I personally think its bullshit since aegyo sal is fat and not muscle but I will try it everyday for a week 30 seconds 5 times a day and see if I get any results, I'll tell what happened after the 7 days. Yes I dont believe it will work because aegyo sal is not a muscle that can be trained, it's fat. But itmight help with making the fat go up idk? the fat pad looks prominent while doing the exercise. whatever, ill try for a week, if i get any results, i will make a new thread about it.

Btw i already have somewhat fat under eye lol

And some people look shit with it but i dont

Fyi aegyo sal is basically the fat under the eye area gives eye area support and youthful look makes u a prettyboy
View attachment 2881899View attachment 2881900
aegyo sal is not fat its a fold in the skin from the muscle

I didnt do it stopped bc this would most likely give you wrinkles

It's fat

if it was fat then we would be able to see it correlate to weight and obese people would all have huge aegyo sal

they already do? and fat distribution isnt same on everyone
they dont they have a larger periorbital fat pad which provides under eye support but they dont have larger aegyo sal, i think youre getting the two confused or think theyre the same thing