Aegyo Sal is a good looksmax you guys should consider

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
Lots of Chicos appeal comes from his Aegyo Sal

The fatty deposits under his eyes

Asians have been doing this for a while but it doesn't look as good on them because most of it is faked.

Hooding + Aegyo sal = Top tier eyes

Stop worshipping niggas like this

@whitegymmax @try2beme @HarrierDuBois @Piratecel @John Travolta @It'snotover hopefully ill get some sort of fat under my eyes after volufiline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, agoostis, try2beme and 6 others
Failed thread fuck all of you niggers

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, PickleTheSlayer, Ricky212 and 3 others
i have that naturally but its kind of overrated imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356 and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis, Ricky212, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person

View attachment 2797000
View attachment 2797002

View attachment 2797004

Asians have been doing this for a while but it doesn't look as good on them because most of it is faked.
View attachment 2797005View attachment 2797006
View attachment 2797007

View attachment 2797012

@whitegymmax @try2beme @HarrierDuBois @Piratecel @John Travolta @It'snotover hopefully ill get some sort of fat under my eyes after volufiline
Sounds like a noodle dish

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and sportsmogger
Makes your eye area less aspie when paired with long lashes as well.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, try2beme, Lynxress and 1 other person
It looks like complete shit tbh.
On most of your examples it has the opposite effect: makes them look visibly older. Low IQ thread. Just get undereye filler to fix hollows

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, PseudoMaxxer, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
He is attractive inspite of those deposits. 95% of people with that type of undereye area just look tired. It is only maybe 5% of people that can somehow project a hyper alert apperance to offset the tired look.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger
That guy AstroSky got his aegyo sal removed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, sportsmogger and mayo mogger

View attachment 2797000
View attachment 2797002

View attachment 2797004

View attachment 2797005View attachment 2797006
View attachment 2797007

View attachment 2797012

Bro posted 2019 bp content and thinks he made a difference

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
It looks like complete shit tbh.
On most of your examples it has the opposite effect: makes them look visibly older. Low IQ thread. Just get undereye filler to fix hollows
Shit take, fat under your eyes is always a looksmax, same as fat on your eyelids

Shit take, fat under your eyes is always a looksmax, same as fat on your eyelids
Having some fat yes in order to not look hollowed but not to the extent where it looks like you have a bag underneath your eyes. This really only works for gooks, but not because it particularly makes them look younger, but because it’s a beauty standard in their society.
IMG 0205

You can’t say his aegyo sal really makes him look better, just makes him look older.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and sportsmogger
Having some fat yes in order to not look hollowed but not to the extent where it looks like you have a bag underneath your eyes. This really only works for gooks, but not because it particularly makes them look younger, but because it’s a beauty standard in their society.
View attachment 2797054
You can’t say his aegyo sal really makes him look better, just makes him look older.
Makes him look old because his lower eyelid isnt tight lol, the fat dude and Chico's lower eyelids are tight.

Also he's very obviously squinting, he probably wouldn't have aegyo sal unsquinted

pretty much a 1:1 copa pasted from @the next o'pry without any value added, wow your truly fucking useless nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, the next o'pry, gooner23 and 4 others
pretty much a 1:1 copa pasted from @the next o'pry without any value added, wow your truly fucking useless nigga
This fucking retarded op

Fuck, anyways it was either bump that thread or make a new one

This fucking retarded op
Nigga you look like a 🍌 shut the fuck up

Also you're 5'6 and Indian, this is exactly what @SidharthTheSlayer was talking about, you don't need looksmaxxing you live in India JFL

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and SidharthTheSlayer
Niggas got me heated

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Makes him look old because his lower eyelid isnt tight lol, the fat dude and Chico's lower eyelids are tight.

Also he's very obviously squinting, he probably wouldn't have aegyo sal unsquinted
IMG 0206

He still looks younger without it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and sportsmogger
Nigga you look like a 🍌 shut the fuck up

Also you're 5'6 and Indian, this is exactly what @SidharthTheSlayer was talking about, you don't need looksmaxxing you live in India JFL
Yeah bro keep yapping shit is irrelevant dumb faggot even in India foods are hoeing around you still need to ' looksmax ' the arranged marriage culture is dieing in metropolitans

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
chaewon doesn't have a massive aegyo sal but enhanced by makeup but shes still like one of the main idols

• +1
Yeah bro keep yapping shit is irrelevant dumb faggot even in India foods are hoeing around you still need to ' looksmax ' the arranged marriage culture is dieing in metropolitans
No looksmaxxing for 5'6

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
You're joking right? He still has it to an extent in the second image, you can literally see it
If the guy who morphed it removed all traces of the lower eyelid he would not look like a human being. His undereyes look human in both, but noticeably younger in the right

Whos khhv, you? I'm not lol
Im not bhai:feelswah::feelswhy:

But on a serious note your whole post was not even plagerism just one to one copy ageyo sal is a well known topic in bp since 2022 that's what I'm getting at

Bro posted 2019 bp content and thinks he made a difference
Im not bhai:feelswah::feelswhy:

But on a serious note your whole post was not even plagerism just one to one copy ageyo sal is a well known topic in bp since 2022 that's what I'm getting at
So?

Nigga copy pasted this entire video dowm go the script, unless he owns the channel

• Hmm...
If the guy who morphed it removed all traces of the lower eyelid he would not look like a human being. His undereyes look human in both, but noticeably younger in the right
Still has noticable aegyo sal

yeah that channel owner is a jew who posts botb and monitizes, he also downplays surgery becuase "uncanniness" lmfao
Im a retard, his voice is pretty annoying tbf

I think that's just the eyeball projecting

• JFL
How do i get fat under my eyes without fillers or fat grafting tho

• +1
how do u even get them

just loks good on short-high pfl eyes