AESTHATICS VS MASCULINITY AND FIGHTINGSUCESS

Which one would you rather be (nothing inbetween)

• Total voters
Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
AESTHATICS EXAMPLES: 981FD608 71B4 4CE6 8D03 6B4BA95E595B 6DABA1E7 3ECA 4F4F A847 52243208A17F 628BE9EB E3EC 4A69 AF32 7157BB225C63 11A57FAB 6EEE 4D84 BCE0 B12EF8363292
5DFD166F 79D4 4EFC AF1A C0F158AC8999 A827A3B5 E095 4759 BBA7 6050B3F807B6
Pros: Nice to look at, probably more appeall to females nowadays,aesthatic,

Cons: Not that sporty often,get less respect from other man,not as dominant, average-low masculine behaviour.

Unaesthatic,high fightingsuccess examples: 958301DC 6581 4EDD A629 0EA2BF4BDCE2 75D6FCE2 F076 4464 81E9 8F1F5D5ABDF4 5F67202F 9CE5 4EE2 B89A E341E2513FC9

pros: Dominant,very sporty,high fightingsuccess,very masculine behaviour better in maths and mechanics, not giving a fuck about looks besides body

Cons: Less appeall to women nowadays, People dont feel comfortable being with you sometimes,has more enemies

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, OgreMaxxing, Deleted member 8616 and 4 others
Tbh I am just interested in your guys opinion.

@Warlow @goat2x @Muktar @Good_Little_Goy

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9344
Masc is ideal in dangerous environments tbh

Maesthetic always wins tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Need2Ascend, BlackManlet and 5 others
@Ponder

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
both have good bones, skin, hair, and other soft features, and are gl overall.

I guess masc though

• +1
Reactions: BlackManlet, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
its not just one or the other. the aesthetic guys are higher fighting success than the average male (maybe except for the asian guy) and the high fighting success guys are more aesthetic than the average male

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
It’s aesthetic* retard.

• Ugh..
both have good bones, skin, hair, and other soft features, and are gl overall.

I guess masc though
False, prettyones have good boneplacement but weak bones, masc guys have big robust bones

AESTHATICS EXAMPLES:View attachment 877253View attachment 877254View attachment 877258View attachment 877260

Cons: Not that sporty often,get less respect from other man,not as dominant, average-low masculine behaviour.

Unaesthatic,high fightingsuccess examples:View attachment 877263View attachment 877264View attachment 877265

pros: Dominant,very sporty,high fightingsuccess,very masculine behaviour better in maths and mechanics, not giving a fuck about looks besides body

Cons: Less appeall to women nowadays, People dont feel comfortable being with you sometimes,has more enemies
Masculine Bones over Prettyboy Twink.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, LastHopeForNorman and Copemaxxing
its not just one or the other. the aesthetic guys are higher fighting success than the average male (maybe except for the asian guy) and the high fighting success guys are more aesthetic than the average male
ye i mean just look at how pretty they are xD
D44A8E14 1AC7 46EF 99CA C17DC6B00619 F167F9EB BB85 4497 9127 AF90D7E007EC

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
False, prettyones have good boneplacement but weak bones, masc guys have big robust bones
neither are recessed though. its just bone mass.

• +1
AESTHATICS EXAMPLES:View attachment 877253View attachment 877254View attachment 877258View attachment 877260

Unaesthatic,high fightingsuccess examples:View attachment 877263View attachment 877264View attachment 877265

"Cons: Not that sporty often,get less respect from other man,not as dominant, average-low masculine behaviour."

This doesn't even make sense. What does you being aesthethic have to do with being sporty? Lmao.

the level of respect you'll receive depends on your HEIGHT and frame not aesthethics.

and not as dominant average low masculine behaviour doesnt have anything to do with aesthetics. It's deep in your brain, how you behave!.

I feel personally offended every single time you try to mop the floor with pretty boys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, itorroella9 and Copemaxxing
fighting success is cope. Look at wheelchair chad:
EbRwbsqWkDEFuN9

Even the weakest loser can kill a handicapped guy in a wheelchair. His fighting success: 0
You knock over his lame wheelchair and start kicking his face while he rolls helpless on the floor. Easiest kill of your life.
He can't even run away.

But because it is chad face+frame sitting in the wheelchair, the guy has a decent-looking girlfriend anyways jfl.

big difference between the first ogre and the blonde gigachad

I choose aesthetic they're not feminine anyway they are more masc than average

Thad Castle / Alan Ritchson is both aesthetic and extremely masculine. He is super underrated as a mogger

• +1
"Cons: Not that sporty often,get less respect from other man,not as dominant, average-low masculine behaviour."

This doesn't even make sense. What does you being aesthethic have to do with being sporty? Lmao.

the level of respect you'll receive depends on your HEIGHT and frame not aesthethics.

and not as dominant average low masculine behaviour doesnt have anything to do with aesthetics. It's deep in your brain, how you behave!.

I feel personally offended every single time you try to mop the floor with pretty boys.
The same reason why girls arent sporty. Prettyboys are exposed to more prenetal E than doms which you cant deny since e is the hormone that lets someone looks pretty. Higher prenetal t guys (the hormone that is responsible for the uglyness) makes someone sporty. Also the behaviour is determined by the hormones in the womb since the brain grows there

EbRwbsqWkDEFuN9

Even the weakest loser can kill a handicapped guy in a wheelchair. His fighting success: 0
You knock over his lame wheelchair and start kicking his face while he rolls helpless on the floor. Easiest kill of your life.
He can't even run away.

But because it is chad face+frame sitting in the wheelchair, the guy has a decent-looking girlfriend anyways jfl.
Never said fighting success is attractive for women. Its just that you have fighting success

EbRwbsqWkDEFuN9

He can't even run away.

Cruel world if he wasn’t in wheel chair his smv would be so much higher than hers

Imagine looking like any of these guys, masculinity personified.
Junior-dos-Santos.jpg
Cain-Velasquez.jpg
551f91249847c9f9acea0ee0dfa8a1a6.jpg
200px-FilipH.jpg
BrianStann Headshot

DOM > Twink

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir and Copemaxxing
both are good, prettyboy gives more smart vibes but masc obv is higher t, which are both vital

• +1
EbRwbsqWkDEFuN9

He can't even run away.

He would be hfs if he was not crippled.

• +1
Tbh I am just interested in your guys opinion.

@Warlow @goat2x @Muktar @Good_Little_Goy
Literal retard if you so much as consider the ogre option tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Copemaxxing
He would be hfs if he was not crippled.
I have a theory that short face syndrome might be caused by prenetal t,what you think about that?

Tbh this looks kinda tol retarded tbh ngl
Maybe, but some are definitely acceptable. The 4th dude looks good in general tbh.
This is too extreme, to me
Bigfoot-Silva.png
iu

I have a theory that short face syndrome might be caused by prenetal t,what you think about that?
Nope, testosterone elongates the face

https://www.researchgate.net/profil..._Modernity/links/546b38870cf20dedafd52758.pdf

Elevated levels of circulating testosterone beginning at puberty in males, on the other hand, tend to predominately affect facial elongation and brow ridge development. Individuals with higher adult levels of salivary testosterone tend to have superoinferiorly longer faces and more pronounced brows, with brows that are also mediolaterally expanded (with right and left sides tending toward fusing at midline)—a facial morphology that is absent in the masculinized faces of males with low 2D:4D ratios who do not have elevated levels of circulating testosterone (Schaefer et al. 2005). In males with delayed puberty, treatment with exogenous testosterone has been found to increase upper and total facial height.

• +1
unaesthetic masc guy

Maybe, but some are definitely acceptable. The 4th dude looks good in general tbh.
This is too extreme, to me
Bigfoot-Silva.png
iu
He has acromegaly, but men with that disorder don't always look ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Masc Guy. Which women wants to fuck another women?🤣

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Copemaxxing
The same reason why girls arent sporty. Prettyboys are exposed to more prenetal E than doms which you cant deny since e is the hormone that lets someone looks pretty. Higher prenetal t guys (the hormone that is responsible for the uglyness) makes someone sporty. Also the behaviour is determined by the hormones in the womb since the brain grows there
So for the fact of someone being aesthethic you conclude the folliwing:

-comparable strogen level with foids and lower T

- not that sporty

- getting less respect from men

- and also have average low masculine behaviour because they had lower t during development of their brain (something you assume because they're aesthetic)

leaving aside the "science" behind that and claims such as testosterone is the ugliness hormone, I want to ask why is it that you feel this way? I dont understand it and at this point I'm convinced that your posts might be driven by how you feel about yourself, because you yourself are aesthethic!

I wouldn't like to cross a line saying anything that I shouldn't.
so feel free to say reply as you consider first. But anyway I can guarantee you that your issues are not because you're aesthethic.

View attachment 877255View attachment 877257

“Less appeal to women nowadays”
If you went outside instead of forming your opinions in your basement off of looksmax threads and TikTok comments by teenage girls you would realize those dudes slay way more than the “aesthetic” guys

• +1
Reactions: Sam123
View attachment 877255View attachment 877257

I rather be a Maesthetic Chad
Timothy dalton quel personnage film animation james bond prete voix

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

B5ffe97b12d2340f18814b3765be8a68

Aesthetic with good fighting success

Aesthetic guys can still become good at fighting if they train hard in grappling. They won't win MMA championships but can still wipe the floor with the average guy. The fighters will never be super aesthetic.