How to effortlessly make every woman in the room wet (not clickbait)

Won't Stop Mewing

Won't Stop Mewing

Iron
Voice is the closest thing you can get to an smv superpower. If your voice is top tier you can effortlessly make every woman in the room wet. How often do you hear a man with a deep voice that you get jealous of? I can literally think of like 3 examples in my entire life and they were all oldcel smokers and alcoholics so no competition there.
I have discovered a YouTube video of a video game character with a very attractive voice.

Almost every comment is a teenage girl/woman swooning over him proving that voice isn't a male gaze or roastie appeal feature. It's a feature with universal appeal that ALL females crave and all men respect. You never even see the guys face in the game so I definitely believe that a 9/10+ voice could turn a high tier normie into a slayer.

The voicemaxxing guide

If your natural voice is really bad then there are surgical options to get a deeper voice i.e. thyroplasty. For most men that won't be necessary and using the other techniques in this stack should be sufficient.

The next step is thickening your vocal cords. The way you grow muscle is you create micro tears which then heal becoming bigger. The vocal cords are a muscle so they can be grown just like any other. If someone smokes or drinks whisky then their vocal cords will be damaged causing them to become thicker. Obviously as looksmaxxers we don't want to touch those things so we use apple cider vinegar(acv). Acv is an acidic liquid made from fermented apple juice. It will do the same job as whisky but it's actually healthy. We need the acv to be in contact with our vocal cords for as long as possible so we are going to gargle it. To get used to gargling just practice with water. Due to its acidity acv will erode your teeth enamel so what you do is you sip a small amount of acv through a straw then lean your head back and gargle it for as long as you can endure then swallow it. Practice with water until you can make sure there is absolutely no contact with your teeth. If pure acv is too strong for you then pour some into a glass and dilute it. Some people might be worried about buccinator hypertrophy due to sucking through a straw however this isn't a concern. One second of sucking through a straw will have no noticeable effects on your cheeks. Personally I do this twice a week and during each session I go through about 50-100ml of acv.

The next stage are voice exercises that can be performed daily. These will give you a deeper voice for the rest of the day. You can do these sitting down, lying down, standing up etc it literally doesn't matter.
1)Warm up by yawning for a few minutes.
2)Take a deep breath in then tilt your head back all the way so you can feel your throat being stretched. Hum for as long as you can at your normal speaking tone. Then do it again but a bit deeper, then again but almost as deep as possible and then do it once more as deep as you can go.
3)Put your head back in a neutral position Take a deep breath in and start humming deeply but then pinch your nose. You won't be able to make any noise but you should feel pressure building up in your throat. Maintain this for as long as possible and repeat multiple times.
4) If you are concerned about people in your house hearing you then put a pillow over your face or even better have your face underwater.

Speak with a monotone voice
Expressive, emotional voices are feminine. A stoic, unwavering voice is the opposite. Clint Eastwood didn't have a deep voice yet due to his monotony he sounded masculine.

Speak slower
When you speak slowly you are forcing everyone else to waste their time just to listen to you which is very commanding and dominant. Personally due to a childhood stutter I was so scared of stuttering that I would speak as quickly as possible just to get my words out which made me even more anxious and more likely to stumble over my words. On top of that I was nervous and spoke quietly. Speaking quickly and quietly made me a perma mumbler. Fortunately I naturally grew out of my stutter and learned to speak normally again.

Speaking clearly
When you speak open your lips and teeth. If you fail to do so the volume might sound adequately loud in your head but others won't be able to hear you. Articulate every syllable in a word because it sounds higher class and people will understand you better e.g. make sure you pronounce the t in 'water'. Don't say 'wa-er'.

Record your voice
When you speak your voice sounds deeper because your head bones and tissues enhance the lower frequency vibrations. Your voice is actually worse than you realise and this is why most people hate the sound of their voice in recordings but if you want to become a true voice mogger it's essential you listen to your voice as this is exactly what everyone else hears. You may be able to pick up things in the recording that you weren't aware of before.

Master rapport tonality
The only time you should raise the tone of your voice is at the end of a sentence when you are asking a question. When you are giving a command you must lower your voice at the end, failure to do so will result in you getting no respect. A good example is imagining how a police officer would talk to a suspect, "Pull over" "Turn the car off" "License and registration" "step out of the car". Practice saying those things aloud raising the pitch of your voice and then lowering it. The results are night and day.

Learn when and how to speak with a breathy voice
Practice saying something while sighing or imagine how someone would talk while trying to catch their breath. When combined with a deep voice this sounds very seductive and is ideal for female appeal. Obviously don't talk to men like this. Make sure you record yourself speaking in a breathy voice until your technique is perfect, if it doesn't sound natural like the vocaroo below then it's going to be awkward when someone calls you out for trying to sound sexy.

What your voice should sound like after following this guide

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, ryanlovestolooksmax, rolloftape and 21 others
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
bump

• Love it
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Finally a good thread once in a while

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, datboijj, zura and 4 others
Voice is the closest thing you can get to an smv superpower. If your voice is top tier you can effortlessly make every woman in the room wet. How often do you hear a man with a deep voice that you get jealous of? I can literally think of like 3 examples in my entire life and they were all oldcel smokers and alcoholics so no competition there.
I have discovered a YouTube video of a video game character with a very attractive voice.

Almost every comment is a teenage girl/woman swooning over him proving that voice isn't a male gaze or roastie appeal feature. It's a feature with universal appeal that ALL females crave and all men respect. You never even see the guys face in the game so I definitely believe that a 9/10+ voice could turn a high tier normie into a slayer.

View attachment 2824136View attachment 2824134View attachment 2824139View attachment 2824140
The voicemaxxing guide

If your natural voice is really bad then there are surgical options to get a deeper voice i.e. thyroplasty. For most men that won't be necessary and using the other techniques in this stack should be sufficient.

The next step is thickening your vocal cords. The way you grow muscle is you create micro tears which then heal becoming bigger. The vocal cords are a muscle so they can be grown just like any other. If someone smokes or drinks whisky then their vocal cords will be damaged causing them to become thicker. Obviously as looksmaxxers we don't want to touch those things so we use apple cider vinegar(acv). Acv is an acidic liquid made from fermented apple juice. It will do the same job as whisky but it's actually healthy. We need the acv to be in contact with our vocal cords for as long as possible so we are going to gargle it. To get used to gargling just practice with water. Due to its acidity acv will erode your teeth enamel so what you do is you sip a small amount of acv through a straw then lean your head back and gargle it for as long as you can endure then swallow it. Practice with water until you can make sure there is absolutely no contact with your teeth. If pure acv is too strong for you then pour some into a glass and dilute it. Some people might be worried about buccinator hypertrophy due to sucking through a straw however this isn't a concern. One second of sucking through a straw will have no noticeable effects on your cheeks. Personally I do this twice a week and during each session I go through about 50-100ml of acv.

The next stage are voice exercises that can be performed daily. These will give you a deeper voice for the rest of the day. You can do these sitting down, lying down, standing up etc it literally doesn't matter.
2)Take a deep breath in then tilt your head back all the way so you can feel your throat being stretched. Hum for as long as you can at your normal speaking tone. Then do it again but a bit deeper, then again but almost as deep as possible and then do it once more as deep as you can go.
3)Put your head back in a neutral position Take a deep breath in and start humming deeply but then pinch your nose. You won't be able to make any noise but you should feel pressure building up in your throat. Maintain this for as long as possible and repeat multiple times.
4) If you are concerned about people in your house hearing you then put a pillow over your face or even better have your face underwater.

Expressive, emotional voices are feminine. A stoic, unwavering voice is the opposite. Clint Eastwood didn't have a deep voice yet due to his monotony he sounded masculine.

Speak slower
When you speak slowly you are forcing everyone else to waste their time just to listen to you which is very commanding and dominant. Personally due to a childhood stutter I was so scared of stuttering that I would speak as quickly as possible just to get my words out which made me even more anxious and more likely to stumble over my words. On top of that I was nervous and spoke quietly. Speaking quickly and quietly made me a perma mumbler. Fortunately I naturally grew out of my stutter and learned to speak normally again.

Speaking clearly
When you speak open your lips and teeth. If you fail to do so the volume might sound adequately loud in your head but others won't be able to hear you. Articulate every syllable in a word because it sounds higher class and people will understand you better e.g. make sure you pronounce the t in 'water'. Don't say 'wa-er'.

Record your voice
When you speak your voice sounds deeper because your head bones and tissues enhance the lower frequency vibrations. Your voice is actually worse than you realise and this is why most people hate the sound of their voice in recordings but if you want to become a true voice mogger it's essential you listen to your voice as this is exactly what everyone else hears. You may be able to pick up things in the recording that you weren't aware of before.

Master rapport tonality
The only time you should raise the tone of your voice is at the end of a sentence when you are asking a question. When you are giving a command you must lower your voice at the end, failure to do so will result in you getting no respect. A good example is imagining how a police officer would talk to a suspect, "Pull over" "Turn the car off" "License and registration" "step out of the car". Practice saying those things aloud raising the pitch of your voice and then lowering it. The results are night and day.

Practice saying something while sighing or imagine how someone would talk while trying to catch their breath. When combined with a deep voice this sounds very seductive and is ideal for female appeal. Obviously don't talk to men like this. Make sure you record yourself speaking in a breathy voice until your technique is perfect, if it doesn't sound natural like the vocaroo below then it's going to be awkward when someone calls you out for trying to sound sexy.

Need to down a bottle of ash to make me less emotional will now fuck every foid I see due to this guide

• +1
Reactions: zylaro, Hernan and Won't Stop Mewing
good thread but
it's the complete opposite for me

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and Won't Stop Mewing
voice is also genetic

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I appreciate the thread and effort.

Voicepill is criminally underrated here.

But... once again, no voice for my height and lack of NTness.

I actually have a very deep voice. Teachers and friends have commented on it many times over the years.

Still... highlight of my existence was when I fingered a fatty almost 10 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: randomop, Hernan and Won't Stop Mewing
Speak slower
speaking fast cause you have this feeling that people don't care about what you have to say, that you're annoying people/wasting their time by taking too long to speak, or because you expect to get interrupted, is a common abused dog trait

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga, 8incheer, goodgamebro and 2 others

Won't Stop Mewing

• +1
good thread OP, voicepill is real if u MTN minimum

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, randomop and Won't Stop Mewing
IMG 6864
IMG 6865

Two foids , voicepill is legit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goodgamebro, Hernan and Won't Stop Mewing
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and randomop
Pointless if you don't have a good face. If you know you know.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
same goes for women too, I seen plenty of smashable foids and when they open their mouth its almost like a man spoke jfl, instant boner killer

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Based, if you ever had a sore throat girls will go crazy

• +1

View attachment 2824136View attachment 2824134View attachment 2824139View attachment 2824140
The voicemaxxing guide

Speak slower

Speaking clearly

Record your voice

Master rapport tonality

What do you think of screaming? I think its very underrated, gives you a 10-20hz deeper voice in minutes and also with bass and remains 24-70h

But im nit sure about doing it daily….

The voicemaxxing guide

Speak slower

Speaking clearly

Record your voice

Master rapport tonality

botb

• +1
What do you think of screaming? I think its very underrated, gives you a 10-20hz deeper voice in minutes and also with bass and remains 24-70h

But im nit sure about doing it daily….
Probably works because heavy metal singers get deeper voices over the years. Wouldn't do it everyday though.

The voicemaxxing guide

Speak slower

Speaking clearly

Record your voice

Master rapport tonality

Good thread. Do you actually use acv? If yes what results did you noticed ?

• +1
Good thread. Do you actually use acv? If yes what results did you noticed ?
My voice is definitely much deeper in the last few weeks I've been using it. Strangers have told me I have a deep voice multiple times.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and mathis
My voice is definitely much deeper in the last few weeks I've been using it. Strangers have told me I have a deep voice multiple times.
Good ! Is it safe tho ? Thinking abt buying some

• +1
Good ! Is it safe tho ? Thinking abt buying some
Yes it's safe as long as your teeth don't touch it. It's also good for your gut health and the heart.

• Love it
Reactions: mathis
Probably works because heavy metal singers get deeper voices over the years. Wouldn't do it everyday though.
I just read that screaming till failure even increases testosterone by activating the vocal cords which have testosterone receptors

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro and Won't Stop Mewing
botb. do you gargle that 50-100 ml in one go? also how long just as long as tolerable?

botb. do you gargle that 50-100 ml in one go? also how long just as long as tolerable?
I go through 50-100ml of acv over multiple gargles. Personally I gargle for approximately 10 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: Sobos
can you send vocaroo of your voice? pm is fine too

Yes it's safe as long as your teeth don't touch it. It's also good for your gut health and the heart.
Safe for your teeth with the right measures, but doesn't gargling acv give you throat cancer?

Bruh thats like the most average white male voice ever... JBW is so real. BWC is the law
i thought this gonna be shit like corpsehusband voice lol

• Ugh..
Bruh thats like the most average white male voice ever... JBW is so real. BWC is the law
i thought this gonna be shit like corpsehusband voice lol
never make another take ever again

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and Won't Stop Mewing
but doesn't gargling acv give you throat cancer?
If you do it for a few weeks get permanent results then never do it again I don't see how that could be a problem. Some people will smoke multiple cigarettes a day for decades and not get throat cancer. Unlike cigarettes acv isn't addictive.

If you do it for a few weeks get permanent results then never do it again I don't see how that could be a problem. Some people will smoke multiple cigarettes a day for decades and not get throat cancer. Unlike cigarettes acv isn't addictive.
After doing it for a a few weeks, do you have any permanent discomfort or something about your throat that feels weird? I'm assuming you waited for your throat to fully heal between gargling sessions.

After doing it for a a few weeks, do you have any permanent discomfort or something about your throat that feels weird? I'm assuming you waited for your throat to fully heal between gargling sessions.
I can't feel any difference. I recover after a voice training workout by gargling warm salt water.

The voicemaxxing guide

Speak slower

Speaking clearly

Record your voice

Master rapport tonality

lifefuel for me since i have a good voice, thought not super deep. the guy in the voice deepening surgery though didn't really ascend his voice. it still has that same underlying incel sound to it. I think he has a deep bite and is probably severely recessed which is the likely root cause

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, blmratiopiggypoop and Won't Stop Mewing

The voicemaxxing guide

Speak slower

Speaking clearly

Record your voice

Master rapport tonality

greycels are the only ones…

I can't feel any difference. I recover after a voice training workout by gargling warm salt water.
Dude i’m dying here, just gargled 70 ml, can gargle fine, once i swallow tho, i almost barf (actually did the first couple times) and literally cannot breath, did you have this problem too? I just counteracted it by drinking some water right when i swallow the acv.

Dude i’m dying here, just gargled 70 ml, can gargle fine, once i swallow tho, i almost barf (actually did the first couple times) and literally cannot breath, did you have this problem too? I just counteracted it by drinking some water right when i swallow the acv.
It's too strong for you so try half water half acv instead.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
HOW TO EFFORTLESSLY MAKE ALL WOMEN WET IN THE ROOM

TAKE A WATERGUN AND WET THEM THROUGH AND THROUGH.

THANK ME LATER NIGGAS

Good thread, but you haven't mentioned the easiest, most natural and powerful way of enhancing your voice:

Speaking from the diaphragm

I used to train to be a singer, so let me tell you: Most people, when they speak, use very little air, and speak as if they were being choked. Using your voice is something that can be trained, like any other skill. You can learn to utilize more air and project your voice more through vocal training methods like SLS or IVA (google it). This will require some practice, but it makes your voice both deeper and more powerful in a completely natural, sustainable way, no silly tricks needed. It's actually a method utilized by both singers and public speakers, e.g. successful politicians.

Being relaxed helps your voice be more powerful as well — as you relax your diaphragm, you can take deeper breaths, and have more control over that air. Being anxious/neurotic makes your belly muscles contract, so you can't even breathe in properly. When using your voice in that condition, it will be tense and weak.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Won't Stop Mewing
Brian Bloom is the voice actor for that video, he used to mog.
images
brian-bloom-1987.jpg

saying "women arent supposed to be wet when they see you "is cope lmao

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga