aesthetic treatments, cope or hope?

zaideas

zaideas

the foids are gonna love this
I came across some clinics with lots of aesthetic treatments which include lots of bad hygiene solutions and I was doubting there abilities and don't know if I should go threw with this, for example here's a list of procedures which are all non surgical minusing one or two.
o

and their descriptions look quite intriguing for example

Lipolysis​

A non-surgical fat dissolving treatment that safely and effectively eliminates small, stubborn pockets of fat underneath the surface of the skin. It can be used to treat fat pockets on the back, chin, stomach, underneath the buttocks, hips, thighs and knees.​

isn't this just the same as lypolib or what it was called but a much more trusted result and safer option also can be used on the face but not mentioned here.

or another one is:

Anti-wrinkle Treatment​

Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and remove visible signs of aging. It is also used to treat hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating in underarms, hands, and scalp), and migraines.​

this in the description sounds amazing a thing where you can treat wrinkles and aging sounds great but I still highly doubt any of this is much effective since most non surgical procedures are plain out cope.

just wanted to ask is it worth it and is it gay to book a appointment

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
also this is me trying to get advice/repfarm/ regain my English skills so cope with me now:feelshah:

No fucking Lipolysis and Anti-wrinkle Treatment for oyur B O N E S