• +1
Reactions: ChristianF, Deleted member 11604, toth77 and 1 other person
this is mine too

• +1
Reactions: toth77
Unironically, this is a good mindset to have

Aesthetics is a great thing to always come back to

When you are maximising this, everything else flows better
It's very sad if you ask me. I look at a lot of women and see all the time they spend on looksmaxxing, and it makes me feel tired. Being like that as a man seems unimaginable. We shouldn't be devoting our time to such things. What a dead persuit. That's not living.

It's very sad if you ask me. I look at a lot of women and see all the time they spend on looksmaxxing, and it makes me feel tired. Being like that as a man seems unimaginable. We shouldn't be devoting our time to such things. What a dead persuit. That's not living.

Such is the time we live in, that for a young man, looks is currency/status.

In the past, men spent 10 hours a day working for money because it allowed them status and women in society.

For Gen Z men today, they know that an ugly dude with a good job gets no women or respect.

So it is just men adusting to society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and toth77
Such is the time we live in, that for a young man, looks is currency/status.

In the past, men spent 10 hours a day working for money because it allowed them status and women in society.

For Gen Z men today, they know that an ugly dude with a good job gets no women or respect.

So it is just men adusting to society.
I don't believe it. Not that aesthetics are more important than they were before. I have trouble believing that the little bit you can do to change your appearance will make such a notable difference. Can't be worth the trouble.

How you look is a reflection of your soul. If you have an attractive spirit/character it will exude through the way you carry yourself. That might not mean sh*t on tinder or whatever because people have to get to know you a little before they can appreciate it, but who cares?

I don't believe it. Not that aesthetics are more important than they were before. I have trouble believing that the little bit you can do to change your appearance will make such a notable difference. Can't be worth the trouble.

How you look is a reflection of your soul. If you have an attractive spirit/character it will exude through the way you carry yourself. That might not mean sh*t on tinder or whatever because people have to get to know you a little before they can appreciate it, but who cares?

I agree, but looksmaxxing in terms of getting lean and grooming well is a good start for most men who have been living in self-hatred for years.

Ideally it should set them in an upward curve in every aspect of life, but too many here just end up resenting themselves even more that they're not 'chad'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Aesthetics is not only limited to looks but mindset and thinking process too, being aesthetic in every way is ideal af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 12002
Aesthetics is not only limited to looks but mindset and thinking process too, being aesthetic in every way is ideal af
Think about it this way. How aesthetic is your life? Imagine if some big Hollywood producer made a movie about your life. Would anybody want to watch it?

When you're laying on your deathbead, if you're ever so lucky, will you look back and be content with all the time you spent looksmaxxing? Or would you rather have spent more time on adventure instead? A life of looksmaxxing is not very aesthetic itself.

• +1
Reactions: toth77 and Deleted member 11167
Think about it this way. How aesthetic is your life? Imagine if some big Hollywood producer made a movie about your life. Would anybody want to watch it?

When you're laying on your deathbead, if you're ever so lucky, will you look back and be content with all the time you spent looksmaxxing? Or would you rather have spent more time on adventure instead? A life of looksmaxxing is not very aesthetic itself.
My thoughts and ideas are the most aesthetic thing in the universe

My thoughts and ideas are the most aesthetic thing in the universe
Well, when you come face to face with God you'll know for sure. It will all be revealed.