Affection

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Reaching perfection
I still havent figured out why im still alive I feel like killing myself but Im stopping myself and keep going on because I have love from my parents if it wasnt for them I would have killed myself already

Me too. Only reason im not dead is i dont want to fuck with the few people who care about me

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Bro i miss you

tbh oxytocin is very important. life is an uphill battle especially if you are unloveable or deprived of love but dont give up bro were all gonna make it
im an ugly manlet but i will never rope.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
tbh oxytocin is very important. life is an uphill battle especially if you are unloveable or deprived of love but dont give up bro were all gonna make it brah
I just hope one day my life could change

I just hope one day my life could change
most people have the capacity to change their life for the better by developing extrinsic value. dedicate yourself to an area of study, become a master at it and then innovate and create to achieve self-actualization

I want to be a entrepreneur

Even chad doesn get affection unless he is fucking a 4/10

If you can be replaced, woman won't be affectionate to you

Even chad doesn get affection unless he is fucking a 4/10

If you can be replaced, woman won't be affectionate to you
I dont need affection from women I only need affection from only one girl who can understand me and comprehend how I feel because being alone in this world is a torture

I dont need affection from women I only need affection from only one girl who can understand me and comprehend how I feel because being alone in this world is a torture

Brother none of us have this have this today in the west.

Women simply have too many options and have been told that hating men is cool

Brother none of us have this have this today in the west.

Women simply have too many options and have been told that hating men is cool
How is hating men cool? Then why are women with guys then these days I see everyday I work girls and guys holding hands kissing eachother how do men experience that then?