i rejected 2 mtbs these weekend over text because they wanted to meet

zub111

zub111

Silver
girl 1 , low mtb, she wanted to go on a date, i was to scared to meet her because i have no nice clothes to wear + im skinny + i don’t want to spend money on her

girl 2 , high mtb , she asked to come round my house because she was in my town, i made up a retard excuse saying i have an exam you can’t come, because im embarrassed of my appearance not face wise just my clothes and stuff like that.

i feel like becoming redpilled would be more beneficial as i would have a reason to go gym and to fashionmaxx instead of starving myself and rotting on here. both these girls are my age 17. im currently mtn+ , 6”5 , KHHV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Chadeep, Pandora and 2 others
The reasonings are cucked ngl but mirin anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: zub111
Can u kys

• Hmm...
Reactions: zub111
can i have them

if you are mtn+ and motherfucking 6,5 you are a fucking fakecel

girl 1 , low mtb, she wanted to go on a date, i was to scared to meet her because i have no nice clothes to wear + im skinny + i don’t want to spend money on her

girl 2 , high mtb , she asked to come round my house because she was in my town, i made up a retard excuse saying i have an exam you can’t come, because im embarrassed of my appearance not face wise just my clothes and stuff like that.

i feel like becoming redpilled would be more beneficial as i would have a reason to go gym and to fashionmaxx instead of starving myself and rotting on here. both these girls are my age 17. im currently mtn+ , 6”5 , KHHV
how are niggas supposed to reply to this?

"Damn bro you're definitely at least a chadlite, thanks or the deeply insightful philosophical message at the end"

how are niggas supposed to reply to this?

"Damn bro you're definitely at least a chadlite, thanks or the deeply insightful philosophical message at the end"
lol if i wanted compliments i would go on dating apps jfl. i was just venting and asking for advice, plus im not chadlite im high mtn

Retards 2 Pussys more for me