Affordable and safe LL with Dr. Donghoon Lee

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
I've only seen em' mentioned here once or twice but for how reputable and more budget friendly he seems to be I'm a bit surprised he isn't mentioned here more. Has anyone here considered or undergone LL with Dr. Lee? His biggest pros are his price ranging anywhere from 40-70k, what seem to be faster recovery times, huge advancements going up to 12cm, but best of all a 0% rate of major complications. I always see either the US brought up as the safe way to go or a coin toss with Turkey but I rarely see much mention of Korea which apparently preforms more LL's than any other country

The girl here mentions how expensive LL in a Western country is but not wanting to skimp out for someplace like India and goes over some of her experience LL'ing in Korea with Dr. Lee

An advancement of 12cm

You can find a bunch of testimonies as well as vids going over the procedure and recovery on his channel here

How many .org bros want to book a flight together to k-pop land. Maybe I'll finally throw LL onto my bucket list :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Jungcuck and SubhumanCurrycel
wtf even women getting LL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, reptiles, Deleted member 25715 and 4 others
If I had better proportions I would do LL tbh

affordable LL means u wont be able to walk again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, IMPROVINATOR, Deleted member 25715 and 4 others
His biggest pros are his price ranging anywhere from 40-70k, what seem to be faster recovery times, huge advancements going up to 12cm, but b
Still makes more sense for me to stay in America given those prices on top of travel expenses.

Still makes more sense for me to stay in America given those prices on top of travel expenses.
What's the big deal? You'll be paying just as much for housing in SK than in the US. You should not have an apartment in the US; finish your lease. Who cares about a measly $1.5k or whatever in flight costs.

SK docs are no joke, nor is their education. The average aesthetic surgeon there is more skilled than here. It's not like pooland or turkey.

Mindblown that there's a girl in the vid lol. Imagine going through this hell as a woman. She must've been hellbent on modeling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
What's the big deal? You'll be paying just as much for housing in SK than in the US. You should not have an apartment in the US; finish your lease. Who cares about a measly $1.5k or whatever in flight costs.

SK docs are no joke, nor is their education. The average aesthetic surgeon there is more skilled than here. It's not like pooland or turkey.

Mindblown that there's a girl in the vid lol. Imagine going through this hell as a woman. She must've been hellbent on modeling.
i was in a vc with qoves and he said that it would not be possible to do high fashion after LL because of your gait

but then again he is a shill and has said that osteonomies are cope and that eye color doesn't matter

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and WanderingBurro
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 26678, Fgsfds and 2 others
I've only seen em' mentioned here once or twice but for how reputable and more budget friendly he seems to be I'm a bit surprised he isn't mentioned here more. Has anyone here considered or undergone LL with Dr. Lee? His biggest pros are his price ranging anywhere from 40-70k, what seem to be faster recovery times, huge advancements going up to 12cm, but best of all a 0% rate of major complications. I always see either the US brought up as the safe way to go or a coin toss with Turkey but I rarely see much mention of Korea which apparently preforms more LL's than any other country

The girl here mentions how expensive LL in a Western country is but not wanting to skimp out for someplace like India and goes over some of her experience LL'ing in Korea with Dr. Lee

An advancement of 12cm

You can find a bunch of testimonies as well as vids going over the procedure and recovery on his channel here

How many .org bros want to book a flight together to k-pop land. Maybe I'll finally throw LL onto my bucket list :Comfy:

I don’t think he is more affordable than dr. Mangal Parihar.

Definitely not going to be cheaper than losing your legs in the slums of Mumbai. Dr. Lee is an option to consider if LL with Paley is a pipedream and you don't want to toss a coin for Turkey or India

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Fgsfds
Parihar is reputable but even as an Indian I would much rather spend my time in recovery in SK than Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and WanderingBurro
Parihar is reputable but even as an Indian I would much rather spend my time in recovery in SK than Mumbai
Oh interesting. What are Parihar's prices and complication rate?

Oh interesting. What are Parihar's prices and complication rate?
Price is I believe 40-45k USD last I checked, not sure about complication rates all I know is that he like Donghoon was trained and approved by Dr Paley. He also publishes a lot of research so I’m guessing the complication rates are somewhere there

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and WanderingBurro
Yes I have consulted with him and Dr. Paley. I live in Europe so I am going to have travel expenses anyway. The problem with Donghoon Lee is his waiting list. Right now you would have to wait 2 years for surgery. That's why I am going with Dr.Paley in Poland.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i was in a vc with qoves and he said that it would not be possible to do high fashion after LL because of your gait

but then again he is a shill and has said that osteonomies are cope and that eye color doesn't matter
Modelling would be possibly but only after 1-1.5 years after surgery when you have your full athletic capabalities back.

Definitely not going to be cheaper than losing your legs in the slums of Mumbai. Dr. Lee is an option to consider if LL with Paley is a pipedream and you don't want to toss a coin for Turkey or India
But dr. Parihar was trained by Paley 🤔.

An advancement of 12cm

40-70k USD for up to 12cm is absolutely amazing.

Sounds too good to be true

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro