Afghan people generally have the best eye area in the world

• JFL
Reactions: wowamat
Yeah, guerilla warfare is tough to beat with a traditional standing army, they just come down from the mountains wreck havoc go back to the mountain, occasionally send a handful down to shoot aimlessly for meme psychological warfare go back up mountain and keep doing this until the invader has had enough and realizes its been a major waste esp since the people will never side with foreign ideologies and always support the defenders.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 21898
org logic - curries are the most subhuman species to ever exist, while their lighter variant (so called afghans) are the greatest moggers of all time.
No way, you’re going to claim Afghans as “curries.” I understand trying to group most Indic people in… but Iranic? Turkic? Come on, man. That’s delusional.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Keep coping, average curries (Indonesia, Bangladesh as well) are zero smv creatures.
On one hand, we have a South Asian extremist trying to claim Afghans and on the other hand, we have an East African racist trying to group in Indonesians with South Asians. South Asians are Indic but Indonesians are Malayic.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and AspiringMogger
No way, you’re going to claim Afghans as “curries.” I understand trying to group most Indic people in… but Iranic? Turkic? Come on, man. That’s delusional.
I consider afghans mena

I consider afghans mena
MENA technically ends with Iran. I consider them to be Central Asians, since they are located at the crossroads of Central Asia and South Asia, but since they’re not Indic, I consider them to be Central Asians (instead of South Asians).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
MENA technically ends with Iran. I consider them to be Central Asians, since they are located at the crossroads of Central Asia and South Asia, but since they’re not Indic, I consider them to be Central Asians (instead of South Asians).
Yea idk the georgraphy that well

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I consider afghans mena
Yeah they look a lot like MENAs more than Curry tbh. Like for example, this Pashtun can easily be mistaken for an Iraqi or something

Images 477

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 23218
Yea idk the georgraphy that well
From Wikipedia;

“Afghanistan,[d] officially the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan,[e] is a landlocked country located at the crossroads of Central Asia and South Asia.“

Keep in mind, before the Mongols (and later Turkic peoples) overran Central Asia and West Asia and Europe, Central Asia was first populated by Indo-European peoples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Yeah they look a lot like MENAs more than Curry tbh. Like for example, this Pashtun can easily be mistaken for an Iraqi or something

View attachment 2359721
They are neither MENA nor South Asian. Central Asian is the most accurate. Tajiks are Central Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
On one hand, we have a South Asian extremist trying to claim Afghans and on the other hand, we have an East African racist trying to group in Indonesians with South Asians. South Asians are Indic but Indonesians are Malayic.
Such a funny world we live in

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Such a funny world we live in
I'm chuckling because I just realized you are in Mecca and you're still posting on .org. :lul:

My advice would be to stay away from this place. You are in the best place of the world right now, might as well experience it in full.

I'm chuckling because I just realized you are in Mecca and you're still posting on .org. :lul:

My advice would be to stay away from this place. You are in the best place of the world right now, might as well experience it in full.
I do lol when you sent this message I was at the top of al-hira
IMG 6089

• Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5