Afraid to get on test and other substances to build frame

G

GlamGuru

Iron
My frame is pretty bad, my clavicle is around 15 inches wide, whereas the average is 16. People often think I'm a kid, and I get disrespected by both men and women on a daily basis.

I've been thinking of RAD140, but I'm scared of losing natural testosterone production after starting and quitting. It's like permanent damage just for a few cm of clavicle length and frame? And I'm 23, so it's like what room is there to even grow?

Advice please.

I tried MK677, and I think it went from 14 inch to 15 inch, not sure though. Maybe I was GH deficient? I had symptoms. It was 12.5 mg daily for 2 months straight. I stopped due to fear of nose and ears growth, and other scaremongering shits like diabetes.

I don't really give a shit about natty status or not, but I do give a shit about health, and permanent damage type of shits that's irreversible. And losing natural test production sounds like a really bad one.

Last edited:
only hope is surgery at 23

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Nothing really increases clavicle length just delts but you lose basically all of it if you plan on hopping off its just a shortcut in a natty phyisque

Nothing really increases clavicle length just delts but you lose basically all of it if you plan on hopping off its just a shortcut in a natty phyisque
really? I heard some dude said a friend of his went on MK677 + RAD140 and his shoulders seem to got wider. Was that not clavicle length and more like muscles and delts?

Also, I read a bunch of threads like this one:

They actually recommend this guy tests and substances to grow his frame.

Also, is MK677 considered natty?

Lateral delts are cope they only add to the roundness of the tip of your shoulders, they don't actually make them look wider.
As soon as you put a shirt on youll look like a fucking twig again

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Don’t be a pussy:feelskek:

really? I heard some dude said a friend of his went on MK677 + RAD140 and his shoulders seem to got wider. Was that not clavicle length and more like muscles and delts?

Also, I read a bunch of threads like this one:

They actually recommend this guy tests and substances to grow his frame.

Also, is MK677 considered natty?
just delt growth

Lateral delts are cope they only add to the roundness of the tip of your shoulders, they don't actually make them look wider.
As soon as you put a shirt on youll look like a fucking twig again
i mean compare phil heath and orc before and after they literally gained inches of horizontal growth, they would've been framecels otherwise