Africa has the potential to be the next world power

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
So places like Europe are probably gonna fall off in the next 200 years due to birth rates declining very fast

Usually a country has to produce a minimum of 2 kids per parent to keep a nation’s population

Europeans are very low on that tho with most ppl not having kids or not having enough

It is estimated countries like India, USA and China will be powerful while Europe falls off

And Africa is growing very very fast a lot of young ppl too

With proper education and opportunities it’s a safe bet it will stabilise fast and surpass the EU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, DarkTriadBeliever, DarkAscender and 6 others
First let's wait for them to actually get to the first step and industrialize, ok honey?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Raydolf_Peatler, truthhurts and 2 others
First let's wait for them to actually get to the first step and industrialize, ok honey?
I see potential in the BBC I think the reason they haven’t evolved further in terms of advancements was due to their fortunate land

Africa is where humans were naturally meant to be after all so it is the place with most comfort to live as a primitive human

Places like Europe are cold and lack food so that forced Europeans to work hard and evolve fast so is Asia

That’s why euros and Asia evolved so fast

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and TechnoBoss
My parents bought land in Africa a couple decades ago and it’s like 40x what the bought it for now

I see potential in the BBC I think the reason they haven’t evolved further in terms of advancements was due to their fortunate land

Africa is where humans were naturally meant to be after all so it is the place with most comfort to live as a primitive human

Places like Europe are cold and lack food so that forced Europeans to work hard and evolve fast so is Asia

That’s why euros and Asia evolved so fast
You're retarded. It would take an essay for you to get it but I can tell you're going by pure emotion and not evidence or anything based in reality. You have a hunch based on nothingness but to you it feels significant. Blacks didn't have a written language, no wheel. Keep making excuses but it doesn't matter. Africa is the only place on earth not to industrialize in 2024, even their nafri neighbors did it.

Also, there's a reason why specific people went out of Africa to EU (if that theory is even true it's just a theory) it's because those people were higher IQ and more creative to begin with. Also, don't forget the out of africa thing is just a theory and not actual history.

I know that with you it's all hunches and guesses and no true facts, I guess it's the first step.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, exo and LuckyBeast
You're retarded. It would take an essay for you to get it but I can tell you're going by pure emotion and not evidence or anything based in reality. You have a hunch based on nothingness but to you it feels significant. Blacks didn't have a written language, no wheel. Keep making excuses but it doesn't matter. Africa is the only place on earth not to industrialize in 2024, even their nafri neighbors did it.

Also, there's a reason why specific people went out of Africa to EU (if that theory is even true it's just a theory) it's because those people were higher IQ and more creative to begin with. Also, don't forget the out of africa thing is just a theory and not actual history.

I know that with you it's all hunches and guesses and no true facts, I guess it's the first step.
Damn bro you had to do em like that? :ROFLMAO: eloquently roasted

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, exo and RawMogger

I think blacks aren’t inferior to anyone else in any way

To me what kept Africans from advancing tech was the lack of real struggles such as Europeans and. Northern Asians had

Snow, starvation Africa is the ideal environment for a primative human so they don’t need to advance

This makes sense to me going off the pattern of the most advanced societies being near the north poles where winter always brought death and struggles

Tho in the globalised world we live in everyone can learn the information they want

Some of the current smartest ppl are black and with the meer amount of ppl even if the avarage IQ is low there’s a high likelihood of higher iq ppl popping out due to pure numbers

Damn bro you had to do em like that? :ROFLMAO: eloquently roasted

To me what kept Africans from advancing tech was the lack of real struggles such as Europeans and. Northern Asians had

Snow, starvation Africa is the ideal environment for a primative human so they don’t need to advance

This makes sense to me going off the pattern of the most advanced societies being near the north poles where winter always brought death and struggles

Tho in the globalised world we live in everyone can learn the information they want

Some of the current smartest ppl are black and with the meer amount of ppl even if the avarage IQ is low there’s a high likelihood of higher iq ppl popping out due to pure numbers

It's like talking to a brick wall. I think you just wanna suck on one because all of your points are emotional and not true evidence.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, exo and LuckyBeast

:ROFLMAO: I'm not saying you're wrong bro but it's just funny after what the other guy said. I'm not even prejudiced

It's like talking to a brick wall. I think you just wanna suck on one because all of your points are emotional and not true evidence.
I don’t understand ur point is saying Africans are inherently cursed to genetically be stupid but I don’t think any evidence supports this

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
The west in general will completely implode. Low birth rates and mass migration have completely destroyed western nations and they will start to resemble 2nd/3rd world nations within 100 years. Realistically Asia will win in the long run. Africa is too low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I don’t understand ur point is saying Africans are inherently cursed to genetically be stupid but I don’t think any evidence supports this
You don't know any evidence tho, it's clear you just opened the thread because a random thought popped into your head and you didn't sit down and actually thought it out and read things about it. Every race is a product of chance (duh) your argument is that maybe Africans were unlucky at the beginning but you're too stupid to recognize that it doesn't matter, it's still them. That's evolution.
That's like saying that a lion is stronger than a rabbit but if the lion took another turn and the rabbit took a different one too, it would be different (duh) but that's reality. Right now as of this moment they're the only race of people not to industrialize and all of their history is just the history of being 100 steps behind everybody else. Everybody had their arc, jews, arabs, eu, asians, it's only black people who never had a mogging arc. You can talk about cursed circumstances but that's just not understanding nature.

• +1
Reactions: shikataganai
Africans are the lowest inhib will conquer all swallow bbc pill

i doubt, look at how most of them behave in first world, gotta wait the gene pool weed out the uncivilized mind

Africans are the lowest inhib will conquer all swallow bbc pill
Low inhib till Whites and Jews feel like they want to trade a lil bit. They're truly at the mercy of the other races.

:ROFLMAO: I'm not saying you're wrong bro but it's just funny after what the other guy said.
This forum is very racist towards Africans especially but I don’t believe there
You don't know any evidence tho, it's clear you just opened the thread because a random thought popped into your head and you didn't sit down and actually thought it out and read things about it. Every race is a product of chance (duh) your argument is that maybe Africans were unlucky at the beginning but you're too stupid to recognize that it doesn't matter, it's still them. That's evolution.
That's like saying that a lion is stronger than a rabbit but if the lion took another turn and the rabbit took a different one too, it would be different (duh) but that's reality. Right now as of this moment they're the only race of people not to industrialize and all of their history is just the history of being 100 steps behind everybody else. Everybody had their arc, jews, arabs, eu, asians, it's only black people who never had a mogging arc. You can talk about cursed circumstances but that's just not understanding nature.
yeah i really can’t argue with that since if evolution superiority in certain humans was true they wouldn’t want us to know anyway due to conflict possiblities

• +1
Asia will, not Africa jfl

• +1
Reactions: Donovan
If white people take over their continent, maybe

yeah i really can’t argue with that since if evolution superiority in certain humans was true they wouldn’t want us to know anyway due to conflict possiblities
What? you telling me you have zero analytical skills and you need a book from the government? look around, combine the info we have.

This forum is very racist towards Africans especially but I don’t believe there
It's not racist to admit the truth. They were always stuck way behind. What's racist about pointing that out? what's racist about pointing out that they're the only race to not industrialize? what's racist about seeing evidence that they're the lowest IQ race to exist at the moment? What's racist to take a look at history and see the pattern? what's racist in recognizing that they're the only race without any mogging arc?

That's not racist, you (again) being an emotional bitch. Maybe it's because you're an immigrant in a white country so it's a perverted psychology of you undermining the white race because you feel different and you trying to cope. Brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales and LuckyBeast
What? you telling me you have zero analytical skills and you need a book from the government? look around, combine the info we have.
Analysis from my own judgement can’t be trusted tho since most black ppl aren’t raised with the same opportunities even in countries like the USA

The few black ppl I met who were raised and had good education were pretty much the same tho

• +1
Analysis from my own judgement can’t be trusted tho since most black ppl aren’t raised with the same opportunities even in countries like the USA

The few black ppl I met who were raised and had good education were pretty much the same tho
No analytical skills, sad. It's easy to look past these 'barriers' that you describe. Some people are just low IQ what can I say.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
No analytical skills, sad. It's easy to look past these 'barriers' that you describe. Some people are just low IQ what can I say.
Ur just insulting me but aren’t showing me any data proving black peoples are inherently dumber

Saying Africa is primitive compared to western countries isn’t enough since tech advancements is luck and necessity in a way

It is a fact Europeans needed tech more than Africans due to environment

It’s also something that makes sense if u ever played or read a fantasy world

They have magic so technologically isn’t as necessary

To me it’s all about necessity and we notice coincidentally the humans who advanced the most were located in areas with few resources and bad winters such as Europe and northern Asia

• +1
I'm out, 90IQ retard.

Ur just insulting me but aren’t showing me any data proving black peoples are inherently dumber

Saying Africa is primitive compared to western countries isn’t enough since tech advancements is luck and necessity in a way

It is a fact Europeans needed tech more than Africans due to environment

It’s also something that makes sense if u ever played or read a fantasy world

They have magic so technologically isn’t as necessary

To me it’s all about necessity and we notice coincidentally the humans who advanced the most were located in areas with few resources and bad winters such as Europe and northern Asia
Let him cope, there are no studies that state Africans have lower iq, if anything it has to do with a lack of education. There's high iq individuals of every race. He shares the same mindset that the Western world had in the <1950s. Africans are not genetically inferior in any way, thats just racism. Africa is really a shithole (not North) because of corruption and power struggles which are things that come forth with having such a culturally rich continent. And basically European colonists cramming a lot of different tribes and people in so called "European industrial powers" (Conference of Berlin)

European colonism really delayed the development of African nations. Colonists exploited Africa and created wealth for themselves, lots of African countries are still dependent on European countries because of this. It will not be easy for African nations to overcome this and become completely independent and strong. But it's not impossible.

Last edited:
Wakanda forever ✊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back