Africa needs genocide

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
There’s too much corruption & shit genetics. They need to die, I hope I can take power in one of these countries and lead a regime.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes
I will be the African Hitler

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and RoadtoCurryChad
Tbh it’s only logical. I can’t believe all these poor & stupid folk have been allowed to breed so much
without the internet you wouldnt know jackshit about genetic determinism, darwinism and the blackpill so just imagine what knowledge your average african pleb has on genetics, lookism, iq etc

although when the few sexually frustrated deathnic users of looksmax return to their home countries with their newfound knowledge and emplace an extremely harsh eugenic program in hopes of getting back at the 6'4 white chad who creampied their oneitis, in a few generations the average ethnic will be 7'5, 9psl with an iq of 328

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and enchanted_elixir
without the internet you wouldnt know jackshit about genetic determinism, darwinism and the blackpill
Not really. I’m a genius, but I get your sentiment.

take an iq test at mensa
i guarantee youre not a genius by any means
my iQ is high enough for me to engineer electronics, it’s a waste of time to me.

& a genius is not quantified solely by intelligence, an intelligent slave is still a slave.

my iQ is high enough for me to engineer electronics, it’s a waste of time to me.

& a genius is not quantified solely by intelligence, an intelligent slave is still a slave.
cope
literally any average iq person with enough hard work could study electronic engineering at a subpar uni, all you need is bbb-bbc a level results which arent hard to attain by any means

and genius is quantified by intelligence (iq and g factor), if you say otherwise youre a delusional midwit who has most likely fallen victim to the dunning kruger effect

cope
literally any average iq person with enough hard work could study electronic engineering at a subpar uni, all you need is bbb-bbc a level results which arent hard to attain by any means

and genius is quantified by intelligence (iq and g factor), if you say otherwise youre a delusional midwit who has most likely fallen victim to the dunning kruger effect
3B2DD234 B926 4579 9547 89E496378097

It’s not just about iQ, otherwise a good quantity of women could be considered genius of which there is none.

I don’t have anything to prove to you, I know I’m a genius and I’ve known my entire life.

View attachment 1923991

It’s not about iQ, otherwise a good quantity of women could be considered genius of which there is none.

I don’t have anything to prove to you, I know I’m a genius and I’ve known my entire life.
over for delusionalnarcycels who think theyre genius's

over for delusionalnarcycels who think theyre genius's
I’m not a narcissist it’s just a simple fact, why is it so hard for you to accept are you jealous?

I’m not a narcissist it’s just a simple fact, why is it so hard for you to accept are you jealous?
if you actually were a certified genius proved via an iq test id be super jealous
but youre like everyone else, just a normie pretending to be more than they actually are

if you actually were a certified genius proved via an iq test id be super jealous
but youre like everyone else, just a normie pretending to be more than they actually are
So you must be doing something similar or better with your life if I’m just a normie then…right?

Again iQ is a meaningless metric if it classifies women as genius

So you must be doing something similar or better with your life if I’m just a normie then…right?
nope
im a student turbo normie, literally mediocre at everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
I
without the internet you wouldnt know jackshit about genetic determinism, darwinism and the blackpill so just imagine what knowledge your average african pleb has on genetics, lookism, iq etc

although when the few sexually frustrated deathnic users of looksmax return to their home countries with their newfound knowledge and emplace an extremely harsh eugenic program in hopes of getting back at the 6'4 white chad who creampied their oneitis, in a few generations the average ethnic will be 7'5, 9psl with an iq of 328
I am here tho🤔

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt