Pathetic existence

Show ignored content

Shit footballer, who even is this nigga lmao never saw this unknown footballer plays for some random ahh club prob never saw that jersey before either

sounds like ramblings. why would you get married so young. married with who? have you even met a girl who was worthy of marriage?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
sounds like ramblings. why would you get married so young. married with who? have you even met a girl who was worthy of marriage?
No, unfortunately I haven’t found one yet.

I want a HQNP virgin women who doesn’t participate in the degeneracy we see nowadays.

Besides that I have had traumatic experiences with women in the past so it’s hard for me to bond.
On top of that I suffer from self esteem issues which causes me to get even more depressed.

I feel like my time is running out. Everyday I feel more like a loser and a failure. Hopefully I can get out of this.

I want a HQNP virgin women who doesn’t participate in the degeneracy we see nowadays.

Besides that I have had traumatic experiences with women in the past so it’s hard for me to bond.
On top of that I suffer from self esteem issues which causes me to get even more depressed.

I feel like my time is running out. Everyday I feel more like a loser and a failure. Hopefully I can get out of this.
you talk like a woman who's about to hit menopause. you're a man, you cannot possibly run out of time to find a wife

• Hmm...
you talk like a woman who's about to hit menopause. you're a man, you cannot possibly run out of time to find a wife
Why aren’t you married btw? At 28/29 it’s normal to have a women and a child. It will only get harder from here on especially if you live with your parents, work as a pizza delivery and have no achievements.

Why aren’t you married btw? At 28/29 it’s normal to have a women and a child. It will only get harder from here on especially if you live with your parents, work as a pizza delivery and have no achievements.
couldn't possibly give less of a shit. and i had absolutely no intention of having one anyway. i like my freedom and be responsibility free. anyway, you can easily get married at 30, 40 or 50. my brother divorced at 40 and now he's back on track and slaying.

• JFL
couldn't possibly give less of a shit. and i had absolutely no intention of having one anyway. i like my freedom and be responsibility free. anyway, you can easily get married at 30, 40 or 50. my brother divorced at 40 and now he's back on track and slaying.
Yeah i don’t share the same mindset. It’s not “cool” to slay in your 40s, it’s loser behavior.

If you really “slayed” and “fucked” women you would’ve known by now especially at the age of 28 that it’s not going to make you happy.

Wife and kids it’s different.

Yeah i don’t share the same mindset. It’s not “cool” to slay in your 40s, it’s loser behavior.

If you really “slayed” and “fucked” women you would’ve known by now especially at the age of 28 that it’s not going to make you happy.

Wife and kids it’s different.
exactly, we don't. you want wife and kids, i see no appeal in that, especially with the cost of living, responsability, increasing competition, AI takeover, why would i spawn another creature in this cruel earth. slaying isn't a big deal either, but so is marriage. just cultivate your hobbies and friendship and if you feel horny get a hooker.

• JFL
I never said that I didn’t have a victim mentality, but I’m working on it to improve.

As far as my slays go. I’m 24 and most of my slays were with drunk insecure LTB’s. That’s not an achievement and not something to be proud of. I don’t have a wife, no relationship and no kids. This wasn’t even the point of my thread to begin with.

Just because you never had a “slay” it doesn’t mean that anyone that has is a “terra-volcel”. You’re not allowed to say that, because you come from a non experienced position.

You’re the one who has a huge victim mentality. I’ve never seen anyone on this forum besides you with this much passive pessimism.

You’re a coper who is living in a self-made hell and you keep waiting for someone to get you of it. You deep down know this.

You’re a typical doomer with a black and white worldview.

I also heard you suffered from schizophrenia. Mainly hallucinations and psychotic episodes. That’s not even the craziest part, I even heard that you’re a gymmaxxed HTN.

Please stop with this nihilism and do better. You’re a grown man with kiddie mindset. Take your responsibility.
very weak reply tbh, shows ignorance

explain. You’re making a statement without even explaining it briefly. Typical…
? the nigga is a non NT subhuman

you : "You’re a coper who is living in a self-made hell and you keep waiting for someone to get you of it. You deep down know this."

:lul:
+ insults

there's no fix to non NT, it's not some skill issue and the fix to subhuman (which is the turkish scalpel 🔪🦴) is 50fold harder than whatever you're complaining about

which is very trivial : is 24 -> able to pull -> why i don't have kids, are you retarded or some shit, even the most NT niggers dont have kids and family at 24

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I should’ve been married and had kids. I’m almost 24. People my age are about to marry and have future plans with their women.
Marriage is for cucks, it's an out-dated concept spawned from religion, that has little place or relevance in modern society.

Where am I? Arguing with disabled “adults” who are intellectually on the same level as a 14 year old TikTok kid on an obscure forum.
You probably are literally arguing with a bunch of 14 year olds, sadly. The site is now over-run with edgy overly-dramatic teenagers

Things need change I know (what surprise).
Correct

Playing a victim and complaining like a high estrogen women isn’t going to do much. I need to take responsibility for my own life and *many-many* others on here as well.
Yes. But personally I find it useful coming on here to shitpost and vent all of the negativity out of my system. Makes keeping the happy-mask over my face a little easier to keep up in the real world.

If you base your entire reality and worldview on the blackpill and accepted that it’s all over then it’s indeed over. You’re destined to be a loser for the rest of your life with a mindset like that. Your brain is demolished by instant gratification, especially blackpill content. You need to take responsibility and find a way to recover your brain. That’s the first step.
I agree, unless you're CL+ all the black pill does is take you deeper into the abyss so it's unwise to base your entire reality around it. Take the useful lessons from it, max what you can from your looks and money and then gtfo.

What do you gain from marriage and kids? You probably will get cheated on and your kids will always regret having your as their biological father since you passed your subhuman genes to them.

I don't want to sound rude but chances of finding virgin with your body count is close to zero. When she will find out the truth she will break up with you.

I should’ve been married and had kids. I’m almost 24.

People my age are about to marry and have future plans with their women.

Where am I? Arguing with disabled “adults” who are intellectually on the same level as a 14 year old TikTok kid on an obscure forum.

Things need change I know (what surprise).

Playing a victim and complaining like a high estrogen women isn’t going to do much. I need to take responsibility for my own life and *many-many* others on here as well.

If you base your entire reality and worldview on the blackpill and accepted that it’s all over then it’s indeed over. You’re destined to be a loser for the rest of your life with a mindset like that.

Your brain is demolished by instant gratification, especially blackpill content. You need to take responsibility and find a way to recover your brain. That’s the first step.

I know many others are struggling with a similar problem, so I thought sharing this would be helpful.
he mogs you

24 is young

• +1