African Americans trying to seperate themselves from Africans is the cringiest thing

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
There's this black dude I know who has beef with this old Nigerian immigrant nigga. I made a joke something like "it really be your own people" or "be nice to your uncle" and he went on a rant about how African Americans are different from African immigrants.

I mean I guesss he's technically right since African Americans are 10% white but that nigerian nigga was the closest related person in the room to the black guy I know by a long shot.

He was chill about it but I literally have been seeing African Americans on twitter and facebook act superior to Africans just for having 10% white blood (which came from getting raped lmao).

These guys are legit proud of their heritage of being opressed. And their culture of stealing and shooting each other. Meanwhile Africans are hard working immigrants and have mogger ancient voodoo culture. And African Americans are mostly west africans anyway and on average are indistinguishable from a random immigrant from Senegal in appearance.

If I was an African American I would instead reject the hoodrat culture, reject the thugs n guns, and reject the hellcat on 30% apr loan. Instead would become a scholarly cultural African nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Aero, n9wiff and 3 others
@murdah thoughts

• +1
Reactions: murdah
African Americans hate Africans so much that they call FOBs “African booty scratchers” which neans they think of them as primitive and tribal. African americans put down their own ancestors just because africans are actually hard working and don’t get caught up in nig culture. Africans themselves don’t like african americans and don’t like it when people associate them with one another. Theres big tension between both groups. Carribeans and africans see african americans as embarrassments.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, greycel, human304 and 3 others
immigration selects the highest iqs. problem with black americans is there's no method to select for high iq, in fact the environment selects for being a low iq parasite, so that's what you get.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and murdah
immigration selects the highest iqs. problem with black americans is there's no method to select for high iq, in fact the environment selects for being a low iq parasite, so that's what you get.
The culture doesn’t help either

• +1
Reactions: greycel

I've met tons of Africans that do the same with african americans

Many Africans actually larp as African-Americans in Europe to appear higher status...

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
There's this black dude I know who has beef with this old Nigerian immigrant nigga. I made a joke something like "it really be your own people" or "be nice to your uncle" and he went on a rant about how African Americans are different from African immigrants.

I mean I guesss he's technically right since African Americans are 10% white but that nigerian nigga was the closest related person in the room to the black guy I know by a long shot.

He was chill about it but I literally have been seeing African Americans on twitter and facebook act superior to Africans just for having 10% white blood (which came from getting raped lmao).

These guys are legit proud of their heritage of being opressed. And their culture of stealing and shooting each other. Meanwhile Africans are hard working immigrants and have mogger ancient voodoo culture. And African Americans are mostly west africans anyway and on average are indistinguishable from a random immigrant from Senegal in appearance.

If I was an African American I would instead reject the hoodrat culture, reject the thugs n guns, and reject the hellcat on 30% apr loan. Instead would become a scholarly cultural African nigga
They don’t wanna be associated with broke niggas.

Same way American Cumskins don’t wanna be associated with cucked European

What’s the issue

African Americans hate Africans so much that they call FOBs “African booty scratchers” which neans they think of them as primitive and tribal. African americans put down their own ancestors just because africans are actually hard working and don’t get caught up in nig culture. Africans themselves don’t like african americans and don’t like it when people associate them with one another. Theres big tension between both groups. Carribeans and africans see african americans as embarrassments.
In UK caribs and Africans beef a lot tbh. And Caribs call Africans booty scratchers as well lol

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Will you be my white friend