African Nigga makes $2mil

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser

if niggas can make $2mil and if i can't make $2mil in my life i'd be so fucking disappointed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, future_mogger, thereallegend and 1 other person
You do realize that the richest man to have ever existed in the entire world was an Islamic black man from a few centuries ago, right? Not even the richest man alive today has as much money as he did.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, illoan82, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
i can't even see this niggas eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
You do realize that the richest man to have ever existed in the entire world was an Islamic black man from a few centuries ago, right? Not even the richest man alive today has as much money as he did.
Cope he wasnt black no way a nigger can get that rich

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aleksander, future_mogger and 4 others
we wuz kangs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, IAMNOTANINCEL, aleksander and 4 others
if niggas can make $2mil and if i can't make $2mil in my life i'd be so fucking disappointed.
This doesn't even make sense

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baban
we wuz kangs
That meme refers to them believing they were the ones ruling in Ancient Egypt, but this time it's legit. Only Malians can make claim to it, though -- not some retarded faggot from New York who was brought there during slavery.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aleksander, future_mogger and 2 others
This doesn't even make sense
"if black people can get rich so can u" doesn't even show the richest black dudes

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and N1666
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger and Ultimate SUbhuman
That meme refers to them believing they were the ones ruling in Ancient Egypt, but this time it's legit. Only Malians can make claim to it, though -- not some retarded faggot from New York who was brought there during slavery.
Ik its the same joke tho because the richest man of all time was not black. This is jewish historian cope. Saudi family, Rockefellers and Rotschhild are richer

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Gilbert_Durandal and IAMNOTANINCEL
A nigger? Sure, no. But he was a pious black man. Big difference.
cope, it wouldnt be possible to accurately compare weath from 1400s to today, theres not enough archives to prove muh 400 billion

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Ik its the same joke tho because the richest man of all time was not black. This is jewish historian cope. Saudi family, Rockefellers and Rotschhild are richer
All those people you mentioned aren't richer than Mansa Musa was, JFL. Not to mention, Mansa Musa also gave away tons of gold, made mosques wherever he went. Unlike those shitty families you mentioned, he was not greedy and gave back to the people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, future_mogger and Deleted member 24770
cope, it wouldnt be possible to accurately compare weath from 1400s to today, theres not enough archives to prove muh 400 billion
He is famous for having made gold rates drop because they were not as rare anymore due to his sheer generosity.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
All those people you mentioned aren't richer than Mansa Musa was, JFL. Not to mention, Mansa Musa also gave away tons of gold, made mosques wherever he went. Unlike those shitty families you mentioned, he was not greedy and gave back to the people.
do you not understand the measures that these families go to in order to conceal their actual wealth?

do you not understand the measures that these families go to in order to conceal their actual wealth?
:feelskek: Come on, just let this Malian emperor have his W and move on bhai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, future_mogger, Kamui and 1 other person
:feelskek: Come on, just let this Malian emperor have his W and move on bhai.
Ok saar, just don't fall for historical revisionism, its a jewish tactic.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Gilbert_Durandal
Ok saar, just don't fall for historical revisionism, its a jewish tactic.
Don't worry saar, these Jewish tactics don't work on me. I believe the bad guys won World War 2 and the good guys lost. Not even kidding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Kamui and Baban
Don't worry saar, these Jewish tactics don't work on me. I believe the bad guys won World War 2 and the good guys lost. Not even kidding.
Nah its fairly obvious your based, as I spent last saturday looking through your post history. Sorry Bhai for the stalking, but it had to be done.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
People say this but why do you actually believe this? The world would've been a fascist shithole is Hitler and mussolini won.

Nah its fairly obvious your based, as I spent last saturday looking through your post history. Sorry Bhai for the stalking, but it had to be done.
If anything, I feel flattered. Thank you for the nice words. I'm going to watch a movie now, so I'll be leaving. Ttyl. :heart:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Family* not singular person

People say this but why do you actually believe this? The world would've been a fascist shithole is Hitler and mussolini won.
Because I love Japan. They worked together with South Asian freedom fighters (unfortunately we/they lost) while we were colonized by the British. I also have a soft spot for them because someone from my region was a Japanese POW and they were impressed by him speaking Japanese and they made him a soldier of the Imperial Army of Japan. BASED BASED BASED.

Family* not singular person
The family I mentioned follows a traditional structure with one head/leader, said person would control the wealth.

• Woah
Reactions: Kamui
You do realize that the richest man to have ever existed in the entire world was an Islamic black man from a few centuries ago, right?
Only because he was able to control trade routes. Salt was extremely valuable back then. Timing, geographical location, and opportunity trumps whatever effort he gave to being an emperor. Same with how the saudis got rich, oil, without any effort they get rich.

Because I love Japan. They worked together with South Asian freedom fighters (unfortunately we/they lost) while we were colonized by the British. I also have a soft spot for them because someone from my region was a Japanese POW and they were impressed by him speaking Japanese and they made him a soldier of the Imperial Army of Japan. BASED BASED BASED.
Are u Japanese?

mansa musa the great