Might be moving to my home country

u wish, envy more
Envy what? JFL nordcucks and anglocucks have the lowest smv in jewrope

You can only run muh JBW in philipinnes' slums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Polcuck. You can’t even win in a majority white country so now ur leaving to a nearly pure white country u pussy. Lmfao
For me its not even that. Im just depressed here and have bad memories in the UK

poland huge W, had a girlfriend there for last summer after i turned 18, spent my whole summer there, lovely place
What ethnicity are you nvm just saw ur reply

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
W if not larp
IMG 7895

thats her, photo taken near gdansk

(shes ethnic polish, just dyed hair)

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Funny. I've been to Split, I've vacationed on the island of Hvar.

5'10'' take it or leave it.
what race are you

Polish people aren't tall, neither are Balkans, idk why people say this
maybe Eastern Balkans aka Romania Bulgaria Macedonia + Albania

on the other hand Western Balkan has the tallest zoomers in Europe (and in the world) and Poland's average is higher than British innit

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Fucking hell nigga, no one is reading that essay :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Why would being homeless in London be a larp? Have you ever been in London? Plenty of homeless around.
Yeah and you're not one of them

maybe Eastern Balkans aka Romania Bulgaria Macedonia + Albania

on the other hand Western Balkan has the tallest zoomers in Europe (and in the world) and Poland's average is higher than British innit
I've only been to the western balkans other than macedonia

they're short

Western Balkan has the tallest zoomers in Europe (and in the world)
just cage

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Finish your gsces do well on them then move and do uni in poland. Im from the uk and i despise this whole nation with my heart and soul. It deserves to burn in hellfire, hopefully you’ll love life in Poland again

• Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I've only been to the western balkans other than macedonia

they're short

just cage
you clearly have never been in Montenegro Herzegovina Dalmatia

you can find manlets in the rest but both Belgrade and Zagreb are heightflated af just fucking lol at your cope

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns

you can find manlets in the rest but both Belgrade and Zagreb are heightflated af just fucking lol at your cope
cope bro just leave the basement, 5"9 is averagae in balkans

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and hopecel

Been to Dalmatia and Herzegovina

I've been to Belgrade and Zagreb as well i don't know what world you're living in because the max height of men in Belgrade was maybe 5'7''

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and hopecel
Been to Dalmatia and Herzegovina

I've been to Belgrade and Zagreb as well i don't know what world you're living in because the max height of men in Belgrade was maybe 5'7''
lifefuel for me

JFL. Least obvious larper on .org
Have you ever been to Belgrade or are you another armchair statistics expert who thinks he knows everything because he read about it online

Have you ever been to Belgrade or are you another armchair statistics expert who thinks he knows everything because he read about it online
yeah ive been to every jewropean country

also you are right, im 173cm barefoot in poland and top 1% in height here

Indeed братан, we slavcels should stop contributing to the decaying West and go back to our prosperous eastern countries, building there a glorious white European empire and clearing out the lands from churkas, gopniks, drug and alcohol addicts and other lowlife scum. We lived in the West so we know what actions to take to not become like them.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel and hopecel
yeah ive been to every jewropean country

also you are right, im 173cm barefoot in poland and top 1% in height here
I'm 174 barefoot, wouldn't say top 1%, some guys are taller but it's nearly never by much

• Love it
I'm 174 barefoot, wouldn't say top 1%, some guys are taller but it's nearly never by much
with that height you mog almost everyone in Belgrade and Zagreb
Indeed братан, we slavcels should stop contributing to the decaying West and go back to our prosperous eastern countries, building there a glorious white European empire and clearing out the lands from churkas, gopniks, drug and alcohol addicts and other lowlife scum. We lived in the West so we know what actions to take to not become like them.
Eastern Europe is doomed af especially after the war

not to mention how whole societies in post-communist countries are EVEN WORSE by certain criteria than western liberal countries... it's over

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
with that height you mog almost everyone in Belgrade and Zagreb

not to mention how whole societies in post-communist countries are EVEN WORSE by certain criteria than western liberal countries... it's over
it never began for eastern europe

• JFL
stats back this up, coast of croatia is 6"1 average measured and proven @hopecel
its true, we dalmatians are tall but most of them look bad so ig it trades out

finish GCSEs and go to poland.
UK is hard mode.
failing economy and the frequency of chadlites here are much higher than other countries, so immigrants like you get cucked.

how did ur heightmaxxing go btw?
uks not filled with chadlites dumbass all i see r ugly tallfags or manlet htns to chaldites n mostly mutt niggers

Indeed, Eastern Europe has always been the siege territory par excellence, they never had time to properly develop because of that. The territory of current's Ukraine could probably be considered the most affected and brutal land ever. Eastern Europe, eastern parts specifically, should be cleansed out from all the alcoholic and mentally unwell lowlife living in the city outskirts and in the deepness of the villages in order to make the first advance as a society.

• JFL
I grew up in the UK and hated almost every fucking moment of it, it's an absolute shithole. My parents said I can move to Poland (by myself) this year when I would be starting year 11 or when I finish secondary school. And yes, I enjoy being in my home country way more than I do here. Sure it may be because I only go there on weekends or holidays, but mentally I'm way happier and I don't get treated like an outcasted dog there, it's the only place where I have family ands friends that could give two shits about me. The thing is, I've been wondering if I should move this year or not, and whether it would impact my studies (doing gcse's rn in year 10). My parents say it's my choice but recommend me finishing my A-levels and waiting until uni, but I wouldn't be able to stand this place for any longer, half the point of me going there is to at least make the most out of and enjoy the last of my teen years and then find a job with the support of my huge family there (yes, I know wages are shit). This whole post may be just greycel ramblings but tbh I'd appreciate it if any Uk or polishcels could give some advice, I'm kinda lost in life now tbh😢:forcedsmile:
Polish girls Pussy stink
Also Its a cuck country

• JFL
I grew up in the UK and hated almost every fucking moment of it, it's an absolute shithole. My parents said I can move to Poland (by myself) this year when I would be starting year 11 or when I finish secondary school. And yes, I enjoy being in my home country way more than I do here. Sure it may be because I only go there on weekends or holidays, but mentally I'm way happier and I don't get treated like an outcasted dog there, it's the only place where I have family ands friends that could give two shits about me. The thing is, I've been wondering if I should move this year or not, and whether it would impact my studies (doing gcse's rn in year 10). My parents say it's my choice but recommend me finishing my A-levels and waiting until uni, but I wouldn't be able to stand this place for any longer, half the point of me going there is to at least make the most out of and enjoy the last of my teen years and then find a job with the support of my huge family there (yes, I know wages are shit). This whole post may be just greycel ramblings but tbh I'd appreciate it if any Uk or polishcels could give some advice, I'm kinda lost in life now tbh😢:forcedsmile:
Why would you live by yourself elsewhere? You’re not even 20. :hnghn:

Why would you live by yourself elsewhere? You’re not even 20. :hnghn:
Yeah ik 16-17 is young but it's legal under some circumstances. I despise my parents (im not edgy they're bad people). I can look after myself but my relatives would help with healthcare, school etc until Im fully grown

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah ik 16-17 is young but it's legal under some circumstances. I despise my parents (im not edgy they're bad people). I can look after myself but my relatives would help with healthcare, school etc until Im fully grown
Good luck. Maybe I’ll visit you in Poland if you’re going to be in Lodz. 😎

• Love it
its true, we dalmatians are tall but most of them look bad so ig it trades out
Do the tall ones never go outside or what because none of you hit 6 foot when i visited in 2013

When I left the UK I was a lot happier, England is doomed and there's no point living here unless you live in the countryside

Do the tall ones never go outside or what because none of you hit 6 foot when i visited in 2013
where were u, today average male height in split is 185cm